Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:38:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️ [ANN][ICO][DWB] ❤️ Dating With Benefits - The Future Of Sugar Dating ❤️  (Read 3341 times)
EDVED

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:05:37 AM

Does the all user which will be transferred from other platforms must purchase a certain number of tokens or they will all get a some part for free?

The sugar daddies must buy tokens. How many is up to them. But we recommend a minimum of $5k to be taken seriously as a sugar daddy.

How can they use the tokens to buy gifts? Will it be able directly on the platform or will you have deals with some providers?

I'm also interested in seeing this part. will you offer only transfers of tokens/crypto or actual purchases?

I think they are talking about buying some kind of gift cards that can purchase gifts on partner sites.

Wouldn't it be better if it was direct with crypto?

It would, but a lot of the major brands are not offering that possibility. I guess they don't trust cryptocurrencies enough to do that.

Yeah,untill all those big companies accept crypto directly,this is next best thing.This is huge opportunity for DWB.

I assume that  buying gifts will probably be possible only with gift cards on the partner sites, and later, it will be possible to directly purchase with crypto.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:14:40 AM

Since your clientele wont be from crypto(atleast at the beginning),ease of use will be crucial.How will users get their DBW tokens?

Since using crypto is still not a common practice, I think all projects should have ease of use. Projects should take time and explain how their platform should and can be used and with that bring new users closer to crypto.

constructive_criticism, I fully agree with you!
What is more, I guess those who need this platform will find the opportunity to get their DBW tokens... Especially those sugar daddys Wink, they must in trend of blockchain Cheesy.

well most definitely - those who see benefit in this type of transition from simple site to blockchain based platform will always find a way Cheesy
Colestook1996

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:30:38 AM

Hey, its seem like this is not normal dating platform.
Care to give me a quick explain about sugar dating
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:16:39 PM

Since this project is one with a long future how will you manage the tokens when the supply falls short?  Regarding this part, I mean: "We anticipate consistent, growing demand for memberships to our platform. Additionally, as members stake tokens to rank higher on searches, these tokens are effectively taken out of circulation, lessening supply. As demand increases and supply decreases, the value of the BENEFIT tokens purchased during the pre-sale and ICO will increase"
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:42:09 PM

Since this project is one with a long future how will you manage the tokens when the supply falls short?  Regarding this part, I mean: "We anticipate consistent, growing demand for memberships to our platform. Additionally, as members stake tokens to rank higher on searches, these tokens are effectively taken out of circulation, lessening supply. As demand increases and supply decreases, the value of the BENEFIT tokens purchased during the pre-sale and ICO will increase"

...but this only applies to the value of tokens purchased during pre-sale and ICO or?
positiveoutlook

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:13:50 PM

It's not a typical dating platform - but rather one where rich guys can reward their dates and find possible new sugar babies.
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:19:21 PM

Since your clientele wont be from crypto(atleast at the beginning),ease of use will be crucial.How will users get their DBW tokens?

Since using crypto is still not a common practice, I think all projects should have ease of use. Projects should take time and explain how their platform should and can be used and with that bring new users closer to crypto.

If people see benefit in this they will use it for sure. It is not that complicated after all.
[/quote

It is clear that the platform itself needs to be as user-friendly as possible, in the final end-user it does not have much to know how the blockchain platform works.

There will be no doubt about simplicity of platform. Many user give excellently feedback and it improves the overall.
KojiCar

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:08:58 PM

It's not a typical dating platform - but rather one where rich guys can reward their dates and find possible new sugar babies.

That is, only here the date is arranged by smart contract, and the sugar babies get paid in gifts or with tokens in advance.
Bacara

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:20:35 PM

If people see benefit in this they will use it for sure. It is not that complicated after all.
[/quote

It is clear that the platform itself needs to be as user-friendly as possible, in the final end-user it does not have much to know how the blockchain platform works.

There will be no doubt about simplicity of platform. Many user give excellently feedback and it improves the overall.

Do you mean feedback on this platform or how it is generally important? In any case, good information  Smiley
Tyrannah

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:10:43 PM

Will they reward babes with gifts in form of dwb tokens?
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:21:40 PM

I think that, through tokens or gifts that they bought over the platform...
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:30:50 PM

I think it's up to the two people that made that agreement. I don't see any reason why not to.
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:10:54 PM

I think it's up to the two people that made that agreement. I don't see any reason why not to.

Whatever works. You can't dictate what they can give as a gift.
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:20:15 PM

Actually dwb tokens would make the most sense. Then they can get for themselves what they want.
Trollita

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:32:38 AM

Do you plan some partnersip maybe with some projects that are trying to enable you buying stuff with crypto,trough gift cards,or something like that?
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:47:23 AM

Actually dwb tokens would make the most sense. Then they can get for themselves what they want.

Yes it would be good to have some incentive to give/recieve gifts in DWB tokens.
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:58:57 AM

Yes it would be good to have some incentive to give/recieve gifts in DWB tokens.

The gift that the two sides agree on should be their private thing.
Bacara

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:58:54 AM

Do you plan some partnersip maybe with some projects that are trying to enable you buying stuff with crypto,trough gift cards,or something like that?

It would be a great business venture, agreeing with other sites would provide much more options in terms of gift selection.
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:36:56 PM

Of course, in the end they're as well as money, probably favorite gift for the most  Wink
Tyrannah

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:06:19 PM

I agree,that would increase value of DWB tokens,and that is always good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: