Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:42:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bountyhunters, be careful with twitter accounts  (Read 3553 times)
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:10:57 PM

I do believe they will see the content of the balances they will stop to find out should they actually broken the newest legislation approved on the particular social networking website. Next, when they learn in the event the consideration markets artificial ICOs they might absolutely drop their particular consideration. I do believe it is an excellent way of subjugating fraudulence inside the cryptocurrency market given that this has been a continuous difficulty at any time since ICOs started to be a huge factor on the market.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1205

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 06:42:12 AM

I saw a couple of people complaining that they were blocked. this serious. what then is the way to avoid blocking, because twitter campaigns would always happen.
i think maybe Tweeting and re-tweeting other activities, like sports, music, lifestyle. etc.
by that, they would know it's not just for Cryptocurrency

Sounds a good idea I got my account block several times and this could be one of the reason, I would have to dig deep id this is indeed the reason all my post and shares are all about cryptocurrency because my followers are crypto users might as well add other people twitter is getting hard on crypto users now.

skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:13:43 AM

Mass blocking is also possible because of the presence of multiple accounts on someone. I think, be careful not only on Twitter but also everywhere to be careful. Remember all the rules that are applied to the twitter bounty, do not occasionally violate and ignore the rules if the risk is your way of sustenance. If you have got blocked, it will eliminate one of your ways of sustenance, even if the results obtained are few. But who knows, if in the future twitter becomes a high-income program.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:40:14 AM

I was also blocked by twitter due to mass following (that was before) and probably because of too much retweets a day (probably they think I'm a bot) . But It was also unlocked after some confirmation regarding my account. I think I should just be be careful because it is also in their rules that mass following is prohibited. (during that time I dont know that they have that kind of rules)
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 07:45:58 AM

The blocking is more relevant to the applications you authorized your accounts to use. If the twitter detects bot activity, your account is blocked instantly.
lamba

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:21:57 PM

Yes we need to be careful about twitter. They are starting to ban everypeople who doing some fast movements.
That is really bad actually. They can not handle that bot issue and because of that they are starting to ban everyone.
We need to more decentralized place. We are always afraiding that banning issues in twitter. That is really bad.
valenow
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:25:39 PM

I don't have any signature in my twitter account regarding ICo, so I wasn't restricted. I heard that only bots were banned or those who can't prove ownership with mobile number

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
Garrixx

Activity: 182

ONe Social Network

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:34:00 PM

definitely. I have not been social networks for a long time because they suck up very little profit but at the same time take up a lot of time. I find it easier to write an article and make much more money with it

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
carrascos

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:40:29 PM

It seems to me that we should not be afraid of blockages from Twitter and we can safely continue and continue to carry out the tasks of social networks

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:06:25 PM

The only danger that Twitter used to carry is endless messages on different subjects, most of which disappeared without a trace.
Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:28:01 PM

Now there are massive blocking of Twitter accounts.
Most often,  block accounts  when you to use mass-following. Blocks is forever!
Also do not use hashtags #ICO #Cryptocurrency etc
Be careful!

UPD
Some accounts of my friends that have been blocked marked "forever" are now unlocked
But anyway, I think we need to be careful

I think we should also be careful not only in twitter but other social media also, seems like they are banning things about cryptocurrencies nowadays. I think there are still some ways not be blocked in twitter.
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 01:41:40 PM

I haven't seen such since i have open my account maybe your account is new and things being done on it seems to much for it new. Another thing is that you have to register your account with a legit email address and phone number i guess if not you will keep experiencing such thing, the worst i experienced about twitter is login me out and requested for changing of password and since i own my email and number i did that in a bit.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:42:56 PM

Be careful!

UPD
Some accounts of my friends that have been blocked marked "forever" are now unlocked

I do realize that recently twitter is getting more stringent on the rules and regulations, many of my crypto friends twitter account is being suspended out of no reason, i advise if you want to grow your followers grow with care and not use third party application which will increase the risk of getting suspend.   

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
CHE}|{OK

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:55:32 PM

About a year ago I had more than 100 Twitter accounts and all of them were blocked for unknown reasons. Most likely because I did not use VPN and sat only with 1 IP address

vasilisc555

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:58:31 PM

They occasionally purge the accounts they do not like. Or it can selectively block. Unknown on what algorithm.
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:00:17 PM

I think that now they do not have this ban anymore. But in April and May it was a disaster for twitter users that took part in bounties. My account was also banned because of using the ICO hashtag and almost all my friends were also banned for using it. If I am not mistaking you can use this hashtag now on Facebook and Twitter.
musdafakfl

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:02:47 PM

Thank you very much for your warning. As someone who uses different accounts for Bounty campaigns, I would like to say that unfortunately such social media campaigns often have problems. Some of our time information may be stolen, some time copying of our information and various sanctions imposed by social media networks.
fonengo

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:03:34 PM

Hi, everybody. Wink Thank you for your advice. I've been blocked on Twitter a lot right now. Embarrassed Thanks.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 02:07:12 PM

Currently, over the past two weeks I have seen a decrease in the number of Twitter subscribers in large volume, 200-300 per day. Previously, this did not notice, but apparently Twitter again began cleaning accounts.  I do not argue that now a lot of bounty hunters who are trying to earn a great reward involved in several projects and often do retweets in a large number. But, it is better to read the advertisement of new projects, then war news, sex is or quotes of great people.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 02:20:55 PM

Be careful!

UPD

I am doing this on one of my accounts but so far it is still safe, I guess frequency has something to do with this if you varied your post and not concentrate in one hashtag your account will be safe and of course tweeting multiple times in a minute is not safe also.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: