Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:46:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:15:37 PM

Previously the team was not even trying to support the community as many answers were left untouched,but now they has improved their support for the users.
As people say, it is better to do late than never do. If the team is better at answering community questions, it means that everything is not lost and maybe it will only get better. This is a big step to success.
Yeah,maybe they have valid reasons why they could not answer on time, But we can see that they are doing their best to please the community, just put trust on them.
Yes you are right mate. The team are seriously working now for the platform to make this a good kind in crypto market. Even if they can't answers some concerns here, they are still doing their job as a developer of this project.

Well, I am hoping that will be the case that they are working seriously with the platform because people wanted to see their development. Some of us here are started to complain about the presence of the dev and what we can think of is that they are busy working and making more plans about the platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VVginial

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:01:55 PM

What are the latest news from the team? Because now there have been mass conferences and exhibitions, and I do not see news and updates here. Can they write them elsewhere?

I am also curious about the latest update of this project dispatch labs, if the developers are very busy with the developments they should assign experienced community manager that will update us regularly about the latest status of this project.

Not all the time that dev should answer our concerns because they probably still making more plans about how to make the project more better. It is not so easy to create project these days due to so many competition happening in the cryptomarket.

If they expect a single dime from the people they better be ready to answer questions about the project and themselves, otherwise they ain't getting my money atleast
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:10:59 PM

I have seen only one language at the site so far. Are translations planned for other languages Eastern, European?
The translations still haven't made still? I udivlen3 really in baunt still haven't snatched away this vacancy? Usually it disappears from an opportunity to receive stakes very quickly.

A lot of people like to reserve and just indefinitely hold the translation bounties. They hold up 100s of bounties so no one picks them up and they do them whenever they want
For me it's not clear why they reserve and hold and do not translate? This is bad for the project and its development, unlike other projects that immediately translate their site into all languages.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:12:38 PM

What are the latest news from the team? Because now there have been mass conferences and exhibitions, and I do not see news and updates here. Can they write them elsewhere?

I am also curious about the latest update of this project dispatch labs, if the developers are very busy with the developments they should assign experienced community manager that will update us regularly about the latest status of this project.

Not all the time that dev should answer our concerns because they probably still making more plans about how to make the project more better. It is not so easy to create project these days due to so many competition happening in the cryptomarket.
One business to make plans about the help and absolutely another really to help team, for example to distribute information on the project and to enter bounty campaigns.

jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:25:00 PM

How are the collections going forward. What have you already achieved at this stage? Or is it too early to draw any conclusions?
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:40:20 PM

Yes I agree. If the team was not available all the team because they are also busy in some other important matter. If they do not reply and answers our questions it doesn't mean they are not active and dedicated. We must also dk our part to understand and give patients.
crpytonation

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:53:10 PM

Previously the team was not even trying to support the community as many answers were left untouched,but now they has improved their support for the users.
As people say, it is better to do late than never do. If the team is better at answering community questions, it means that everything is not lost and maybe it will only get better. This is a big step to success.
Yeah,maybe they have valid reasons why they could not answer on time, But we can see that they are doing their best to please the community, just put trust on them.
Yes you are right mate. The team are seriously working now for the platform to make this a good kind in crypto market. Even if they can't answers some concerns here, they are still doing their job as a developer of this project.

Well, I am hoping that will be the case that they are working seriously with the platform because people wanted to see their development. Some of us here are started to complain about the presence of the dev and what we can think of is that they are busy working and making more plans about the platform.

Actually the devs are active on discord.There are multiple of them
This is not a ERC20 Token ,but a blockchain which is in active devolopment.Their testnet wallets are ready and testing is in fullswing

Here's my testnet wallet screenshot from a month back

https://i.imgur.com/SUdyOxE.png

If they are scammers,it is easy to create hype ,come up with ICO and distribute ERC20 tokes,make millions
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:03:29 PM

I think that the project can collect a soft cap if there is an active work on advertising its project.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:56:40 PM

Dispatch lab has unique idea.but unique idea won't work until team give some effort to this thread.They are not active to the thread.its a shame for all of us
Yes, the most important part of the project is the team of the project and how active the development and marketing team is. I think Dispatch Labs has a very active team with some experts which will lead them to a more stable project in the future. The work of marketing team is also very important as it helps in attracting the investors to the project and increase the funding of the project.
But I don't see any active team.they need to be more active here due to everyone is taking news from here & when they will see that team is inactive, it will give them negative face
They are actually busy at the moment, for more info you can visit their telegram group, there you can see most of the things they do. No negative face intended just because they aren't replying in here.

damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:15:44 PM

One business to make plans about the help and absolutely another really to help team, for example to distribute information on the project and to enter bounty campaigns.
clearly, a good advertising campaign and bounty are the engines of project development. And the developers should pay special attention to these issues.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:53:13 PM

clearly, a good advertising campaign and bounty are the engines of project development. And the developers should pay special attention to these issues.
Dispatch Labs also do not compromise on speed and quality but keep them self to a definite level of executing the code and bringing more innovative contributions added to the platform.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:55:46 PM

I like projects for business, because there are many businessmen among investors, they understand the benefits when investing in business platforms.
Well as we can see in the first page of the project you can read there, the benefits and how will be the investing process. So it was clearly posted and there is no question of the project transparency. The project was amazing and it really catches the attentions of the market.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:27:21 PM

You can join Dispatch Labs official Telegram channel to get updated information and know the special announcements and there was more team who engage each other.
Yes bud heres thier telegram link https://t.me/DispatchLabs also join thier twitter channel to also get some additional updates about them and thier community.
Thank you! I joined the telegrams, now I will keep abreast of all the latest news that will be published by the project administrators. Very chal that here they are not as active as there.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:30:09 PM

Dev team and various hierarchy have even kept more efforts and successfully published white papers which holds all the complete information about the project and you can also join in our official social channel for faster communication and get updated announcements.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:37:53 PM

Just wait and see how they can respond to you guys or you can always check their telegram group, all admins should be there.
Yes that is a really good move to be in direct contact with the users and the community. This will help the project itself.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:47:41 PM

Yes right, to gain trust and popularity the team should find ways just like advertising and  have a bounty campaign of the project. Through that, it can help a lot in gaining number of people who believe in dispatch project and attract more investors.
Something new in the advertizing plan shouldn't be looked for as with modern instruments of promotion with it there will be no problems and the audience will unambiguously grow.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:03:16 PM

Yes right, to gain trust and popularity the team should find ways just like advertising and  have a bounty campaign of the project. Through that, it can help a lot in gaining number of people who believe in dispatch project and attract more investors.
Something new in the advertizing plan shouldn't be looked for as with modern instruments of promotion with it there will be no problems and the audience will unambiguously grow.
More video presentations and active sharing about the project in various communities and groups can also bring more audience involvement and we can gain more participants.
Ineedtopee

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:05:14 PM

There's so many smart contract platforms now. How to judge which ones are best?

Scalable sounds prety good at least. And how is it monetized?
Kracko

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:44:56 PM

Quite an interesting project. There's almost no one to brag about the scalability you claim right now. Why did you decide not to conduct ICO? I didn't find him on the roadmap.His decision to launch a network?Big ambitions of the team  Undecided
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:10:07 PM

I really don't know so much about Dispatch Labs promotion strategy. In opinion, the team can do more working at this section, but they have their strategy, and we need waiting.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: