Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:55:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:14:25 AM

I have observing Dispatch Labs from long time ago. And i don't see any change at this project? How about their beta application, is it released?

There are developing a protocol and not an application, recently they released Dispatch Labs #Testnet 2.0 and that was the last update, if you are following their social media you will get this news.
There are updates, but it takes time to do any great work. That's why it's worth patience, if you are interested in a project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:08:32 AM

When do you plan to enter the exchange market? When will it be possible to see you on the stock exchange? Also it will be possible to learn what will be the first exchange on which it will be possible to buy your token?
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:50:00 AM

The Dispatch Labs team is a good bunch of members that make this project this far. The only thing this project seems lack is to have also focus on their marketing strategy to gain more attention of the crowd for this scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data, since this project have a good concepts and ideas integrated to the Dispatch Labs platform.
It's nice to read such comments to the project, you can immediately understand that the project is followed by intelligent and knowledgeable people. It can not be doubted that the project will not have support.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:05:28 AM

I have observing Dispatch Labs from long time ago. And i don't see any change at this project? How about their beta application, is it released?

There are developing a protocol and not an application, recently they released Dispatch Labs #Testnet 2.0 and that was the last update, if you are following their social media you will get this news.
Yeah, they are now developing the protocol and its fully intended to make our project more easier to develop smart contract.

Did you test now there new updates from the project? The testnet 2.0? Pretty sure it has some glitches and bugs right? because its not fully developed yet.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 08:12:06 AM

Back to my Bitcointalk roots to post in the Dispatch Labs thread. Sup. This project is the nutz.

Yeah its the dispatch lab project is already featured on many review and magazine website for crypto platform. There plans and roadmap are the bomb!

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:35:32 AM

Hello guys.
I expect this idea will be success and can be achieved the hard cap of ICO!
yes it seems the team members and advisors are professional hopefully they are doing their work to to make thos project successfull

The Dispatch team is surely working very effectively on the development and promotion of the project. They are posting some great updates about their development on telegram and other social media to attract more investors toward the project. I think this is worth investing project due to the dedication of the team working on it.

One of the best idea I know is if  they can make a contest or bounty campaign that focuses on the social media site. The gain potentially gain traffic and impression from their site right? Just sayin..

Make sense this will attract a lot of people but that will be temporary if it is because of the rewards that they are going to give. What they need is a long term supporter who will be there always as they progress in developing the platform.
The usual bounty campaign will not be able to attract long-term supporters. Such partnership is achieved on mutually beneficial terms. This is a big task for the development team.
If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focus on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.
Indeed they should, but the promotions must somehow better that of the others in order to appeal more to the possible investors as some of the others request, and I somehow agree to it.

Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 09:39:49 AM

Hello guys.
yes it seems the team members and advisors are professional hopefully they are doing their work to to make thos project successfull

The Dispatch team is surely working very effectively on the development and promotion of the project. They are posting some great updates about their development on telegram and other social media to attract more investors toward the project. I think this is worth investing project due to the dedication of the team working on it.
the project still not promoted fully yet. we are waiting for the bounty campaign and their promoting system. promotion is the source of finding investetors.  I hope investors will find the project worthful.
Do you think they will just promote it through advertisement instead of having bounty campaigns? It is taking so long.
it is taking time because I think team members will gonna bring something new for us. to make more traffic new ideas needed

damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:22:07 AM

Hello guys.

the project still not promoted fully yet. we are waiting for the bounty campaign and their promoting system. promotion is the source of finding investetors.  I hope investors will find the project worthful.
Do you think they will just promote it through advertisement instead of having bounty campaigns? It is taking so long.
it is taking time because I think team members will gonna bring something new for us. to make more traffic new ideas needed
yes, it will take a certain amount of time. But I still think that along with the advertising campaign the team could launch a bounty campaign to increase the popularity of the project.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:40:22 AM

The team is active in the forum and in the telegram. I think that this is a good sign of their future intentions in the implementation of the project.

Yes. The team are very active in the community which is a plus factor for the project. It can help to gained positive reviews from the investors and possibly invest here. Hopefully, more updates and progress will be coming so that people who supports the project will stay.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:40:31 PM

I know that many projects participate in various ratings, increasing their recognition. Does the Dispatch team also want to participate in similar ratings to increase its advertising campaign?
jorikrevazov

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:51:17 PM

I know that many projects participate in various ratings, increasing their recognition. Does the Dispatch team also want to participate in similar ratings to increase its advertising campaign?

quite interesting question. and a rather difficult question. I would also like to know the answer to it.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:13:03 PM

In terms of advisors I think if u added an influencer from crypto it will be great..I can suggest some names privately but it could bring in thousands to our community
That would be very helpful for the project bud, we need someone who can make this project popular by doing a short advertisement or promotion.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:39:05 PM

In terms of advisors I think if u added an influencer from crypto it will be great..I can suggest some names privately but it could bring in thousands to our community
That would be very helpful for the project bud, we need someone who can make this project popular by doing a short advertisement or promotion.

Yes, a new and good strategies are needed to improve the project and gain more popularity. The devs must make a step how they can attract and encourage more investors to support dispatch labs.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
moonfrost23

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 02:04:47 PM

Hello guys.

yes, it will take a certain amount of time. But I still think that along with the advertising campaign the team could launch a bounty campaign to increase the popularity of the project.

They already have a big project, what they need now is to just be more popular. They can also do the marketing strategy of Cortex Labs or Aelf blockchain where they are very active in going to blockchain meet ups and they also have automatic bounty campaign that is called candy.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:13:22 PM

Yes, a new and good strategies are needed to improve the project and gain more popularity. The devs must make a step how they can attract and encourage more investors to support dispatch labs.

Investing on advertisements, marketing and promotion should be prioritized regardless if its a big or small ico. They should not hesitate to spend to prmote thier project.
I think you have poit mate. The advertisement are worth to invest. The project advertisements will increase the chances foe the project to be famous and well known in crypto community market. I think if they invest for some advertisements they will probably paid more than they spend if the project will successful in the future.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:47:57 PM

Has anyone got test tokens? The speed of transactions is interesting. I asked in a telegram but they did not send me.

Hi I would try again in Telegram. We are usually very active in there. Unfortunately sometimes we get a lot of messages so sometimes they are missed.  I will be sure to notify a group admin who will process your request right away.
thanks!

Yeah, just try to chat the developer in the telegram group because they were potentially giving much answers for all curious questions.

That's right. The admins of the Dispatch Lab telegram are very responsive in giving details about the works of the developers and in answering some questions regarding the progress of the project. They are actively communicating with the members in which will be a sign of a good community.  
Yes,  they realy active in the telegram channel. They are very accommodating and friendly. They make people comfortable and well entertain in every questions and inquiries that visit the group. The comments about the project social media are very positive. Hopefully the team will continue to grow and assist people that visit in the telegram group.
I completely agree with you that in the telegraph they are friendly and hospitable and you know this really pleases.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:06:40 PM

Hello guys.

Meh, IMO they should launch a proper BTC or ETH based bounty instead of a token based one where there's like 5 people participating who'll dump the tokens
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:12:31 PM

Hello guys.

Meh, IMO they should launch a proper BTC or ETH based bounty instead of a token based one where there's like 5 people participating who'll dump the tokens

It would cost them too much. That's why they prefer to use their own token for bounty campaigns in order for the bounty hunters to use also the platform even though they're dumping the coins.
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:16:53 PM

Agree with you, you can pay small amount to influencers for their advertising. It's more cheaper than traditional advertising campaign.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:23:41 PM

Hello guys.

the project still not promoted fully yet. we are waiting for the bounty campaign and their promoting system. promotion is the source of finding investetors.  I hope investors will find the project worthful.

They already have a big project, what they need now is to just be more popular. They can also do the marketing strategy of Cortex Labs or Aelf blockchain where they are very active in going to blockchain meet ups and they also have automatic bounty campaign that is called candy.
There were advices from various people that thinking advertisements will be very helpful for the project. I gues it realy will. The bounties are also very applicable specialy to thoose who wants to support while earning. I wish victory will be possible for this project soon because I really like the project personally. They captivate my attention,
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: