Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:10:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:00:06 AM

I'm interested in the test network is already running or not. Where can I view transactions if it works.

No, the project is still in early stage and under development, at current time, you can't build smart contract, but if you contact them, they will send you some tokens to test their wallet although I am not sure if this offer still available.

That's a good offer then. So they are hiring beta test members to try and see if there are bugs and glitch of their under development project? Are they offering incentives when you join?
Yes definitely bud you can check thier bounty link to know more details. You can also try contacting the admin in thier telegram channel.
Well that's great for this project that they are taking now progressive actions for much improvement of the Dispatch Labs project. As this project is on its beginning of developments and further enhancements, it is a good thing that they focusing now on their beta test. And now, I was hoping that the team will keep on striving and conquer this trials for this project future.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 04:10:37 AM

I'm interested in the test network is already running or not. Where can I view transactions if it works.

No, the project is still in early stage and under development, at current time, you can't build smart contract, but if you contact them, they will send you some tokens to test their wallet although I am not sure if this offer still available.

That's a good offer then. So they are hiring beta test members to try and see if there are bugs and glitch of their under development project? Are they offering incentives when you join?
Yes definitely bud you can check thier bounty link to know more details. You can also try contacting the admin in thier telegram channel.
Well that's great for this project that they are taking now progressive actions for much improvement of the Dispatch Labs project. As this project is on its beginning of developments and further enhancements, it is a good thing that they focusing now on their beta test. And now, I was hoping that the team will keep on striving and conquer this trials for this project future.

But the point is if it's still on and if it's available, Surely many will join. As I see in this project its not hardly getting visitors and  impression for the site. So I think one they need for now is advertisement and promotions to attract sponsors and members.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:47:24 AM

I would also like to know this site in action. It seems to me that it will be in demand, and in the future there will be interest in it only to increase
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:51:18 AM

Quite an interesting project. There's almost no one to brag about the scalability you claim right now. Why did you decide not to conduct ICO? I didn't find him on the roadmap.His decision to launch a network?Big ambitions of the team  Undecided

As i know they are only focused for now is to gain more impression and visitors to their sites. But I think they will need more supporters and sponsors to join them. A bounty campaign can be a good idea to attract more  people.
The bounty campaign will attract more hunters than investors. We need to make the conference more inclusive, for example. We need to tell big people in the field of crypto investments. But I personally don't mind participating in the bounty campaign. Grin

If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focis on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.
I think the developers themselves determine how effectively their advertising campaign works. Therefore, before talking about increasing advertising, we need to know the opinion of developers on this matter.
Yeah, still many people are believing that the advertising wasn't enough, so they want to make it more big, either way its up to the developers how to increase investors.

In my opinion only. As I browse their website they are not going to launch an ICO for their project. But they will need more impression and supporters to be able to attract sponsorship for their project?

launching an ICO would help turn a little-known project into a project that many have heard about, I think that this is not a problem
ICO has always been a way of promoting projects, but even if they won't have it they probably have an alternative way of gaining supporters and we might know it sooner.

galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:55:45 AM

But the point is if it's still on and if it's available, Surely many will join. As I see in this project its not hardly getting visitors and  impression for the site. So I think one they need for now is advertisement and promotions to attract sponsors and members.

Yes, advertising and promotion is a very import for every project but they also need to focus on the development of the platform as if the platform is not up to the mark no promotion will work and most of the people will not invest in the platform. SO, I think that the team should develop the platform and test it in as many ways it can to make it more and more stable.
Trader_13

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:11:23 AM

Great thing to know that the Dispatch Lab team is this active here in the crypto currency community. They team is using the social media which is really a great tool for this scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data project to be known by investors and also to gain more users and supporters. I will be keep looking forward for this project to succeed and attain its great goal.
Yes they are very active in the promotion and project updates. The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome. The platform is interesting and competitive so team just need to fucos on the project strength so they can highlights those strength so it make the project more impressive and different from others.

Well I am hoping that the activeness of the team will never stop whatever may happen to their project. The team must provide security and need to increase their trust score so that more and more investors will be encourage to join this project.
Yeah , I hope that they would overcome such big problems, with it they would prove their worth, solving problems easily can actually appeal to the investors and users.
I think the team should have to been more and more active nd try to solve all queries related to project so it will give satisfaction to all members also helps to invest them in DISPATCH LABS.i think the devlopers have to more focus on the advertisement of project beacause it will helps to increase the community of project.
Spending more time on advertising, has given you a better chance that new users and investors will come to the company who can benefit the project and its team.

Advertising will help a lot to make the project popular, with that it will attract new investors to join the project. Plus factor is the core team, how they praise on the things they work with. It is very important to have a well skilled, active and friendly members of the team in order participants will not to hesitate to ask and join in such project or activity.
The main thing then to support all that you have listed. Usually I notice this only at the beginning, then no one supports such work.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:14:26 AM

Great thing to know that the Dispatch Lab team is this active here in the crypto currency community. They team is using the social media which is really a great tool for this scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data project to be known by investors and also to gain more users and supporters. I will be keep looking forward for this project to succeed and attain its great goal.
Yes they are very active in the promotion and project updates. The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome. The platform is interesting and competitive so team just need to fucos on the project strength so they can highlights those strength so it make the project more impressive and different from others.

Well I am hoping that the activeness of the team will never stop whatever may happen to their project. The team must provide security and need to increase their trust score so that more and more investors will be encourage to join this project.
Yeah , I hope that they would overcome such big problems, with it they would prove their worth, solving problems easily can actually appeal to the investors and users.
I think the team should have to been more and more active nd try to solve all queries related to project so it will give satisfaction to all members also helps to invest them in DISPATCH LABS.i think the devlopers have to more focus on the advertisement of project beacause it will helps to increase the community of project.
Spending more time on advertising, has given you a better chance that new users and investors will come to the company who can benefit the project and its team.

Advertising will help a lot to make the project popular, with that it will attract new investors to join the project. Plus factor is the core team, how they praise on the things they work with. It is very important to have a well skilled, active and friendly members of the team in order participants will not to hesitate to ask and join in such project or activity.
That will be the ultimate focus so we have ensured more priority in building the foundation level technology now we should really advertise and spread the word dispatch in various social platforms.
jessmem

Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:17:09 AM

I like when the project is occupied, but I do not see any updates about the company's bounty. Did they change the resolution?
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:32:57 AM

I like when the project is occupied, but I do not see any updates about the company's bounty. Did they change the resolution?
It seems there were no announcements about the changes. So everything should remain the same as it was. Try to write directly to the mail developers, they can give an answer.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:22:22 AM

There was more supporters for dispatch labs who are actively involving with various advertising activities and spreading the word to various social platforms and the team should prioritize the trust score to gain more attention of the investors.
damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:42:41 AM

It seems there were no announcements about the changes. So everything should remain the same as it was. Try to write directly to the mail developers, they can give an answer.
but I think it would be quite good if the developers still launched at least a small campaign of generosity. I think many supporters of the project would appreciate this update.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:01:36 AM

So you mean to say that they should hire more shills to shill for their coin more? Well welcome to crypto then cause that's all that happens in ICOs
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:13:48 AM

not all team members with big name in the crypto world can assure that their project will succeed, but we can wait and observe if dispatch labs team will be true to their words and if they can prove that this project is really legit.
Lets hope so and with the current events the team is going to and also their dev maybe if they decide to be active bringing some sorts of prototype things might eventually pick

Without a prototype there's no point trusting them at this point especially when they throw massive buzzwords and nothing really happens as a result
Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:25:13 AM

but I think it would be quite good if the developers still launched at least a small campaign of generosity. I think many supporters of the project would appreciate this update.
You're right mate. Having this will make the Dispatch community have a good atmosphere and it can helped to attract numerous investors that will lead to a better development of this platform. Hopefully, the dev team will consider this concerns and make some updates here on this thread.
reck1ess

Merit: 30

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:29:49 AM

not all team members with big name in the crypto world can assure that their project will succeed, but we can wait and observe if dispatch labs team will be true to their words and if they can prove that this project is really legit.
Lets hope so and with the current events the team is going to and also their dev maybe if they decide to be active bringing some sorts of prototype things might eventually pick

Without a prototype there's no point trusting them at this point especially when they throw massive buzzwords and nothing really happens as a result

There is actually a beta to test the application. buzzwords? I don't think so, the team is so busy developing the project while going places to advertise it. You should check out their telegram group, see fot yourself how they are doing their best.

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:47:48 AM

You're right mate. Having this will make the Dispatch community have a good atmosphere and it can helped to attract numerous investors that will lead to a better development of this platform. Hopefully, the dev team will consider this concerns and make some updates here on this thread.

Yeah, maybe devs may consider this suggestion. Marketing and advertising are really important in a project it will help the project to boost its popularity that will help to attract many investors to join this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:10:12 PM

Yeah, maybe devs may consider this suggestion. Marketing and advertising are really important in a project it will help the project to boost its popularity that will help to attract many investors to join this project.

Marketing and advertising are the biggest factor to make this project be popular. Without this, then there will be no funds that will support the platform. The team probably already make a plan about this issue.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:49:59 PM

Marketing and advertising are the biggest factor to make this project be popular. Without this, then there will be no funds that will support the platform. The team probably already make a plan about this issue.
Yeah, I know that the marketing and advertising factor are the biggest which can bring more popularity to the project.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:32:36 PM

Yeah, I know that the marketing and advertising factor are the biggest which can bring more popularity to the project.
There was more supporters who taken their part now with dispatch to spread the word on various platforms and community groups so there was more chances reaping to achieve the set targets.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:39:49 PM

There was more supporters who taken their part now with dispatch to spread the word on various platforms and community groups so there was more chances reaping to achieve the set targets.
Yes, they are the bounty hunters. The bounty hunters usually spread the word of a project so it is a great way to earn more audiences on the project!
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: