Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:21:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:19:42 AM

Summer is the time when life in the crypto community pauses, I hope that closer to the fall we will see updates.

We cannot guarantee that this will happen but hopefully it will not affect this project to attract people to join the ICO sale.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 11:25:14 AM

Expect a lot of investor maintenance your plan when ICO will start.

If youre interested in more information about the ICO we can send you an investor packet!

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
moonfrost23

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 11:29:39 AM

Pretty interesting project as per your detailed information on your whitepaper, do you also have any videos about your project?

If you want to do more research about the project they have active social media and telegram community group. I think there is also a bunch of videos describing the infrastructure project and partnerships that they are creating.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 11:33:05 AM

It is really interesting idea.
A rather interesting logo, consistent design!  Good luck team.
behind it there is a strong team and advisors. they are working hard to make this project effective. but they need a strong promotion system

Ofcourse this is needed to support the project. The team will need a team and hard work to effectively promote dispatch Lab.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 11:46:57 AM

Dispatch Labs CEO, Matt McGraw and CTO, Zane Witherspoon were interviewed by the YouTube Channel, Master the Crypto.  Lots of good information here: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M7RRjK_XHQ&feature=youtu.be
Great interview indeed, hopefully some of our members concerns was able to be answered on this video presentation. In case not I think telegram channel can also a good way to seek for answers about this project.
Yes, Indeed. This kind of a great interview will make the newcomers happily to come to ask all their answer and it just answered in their video presentation.
Exactly. And having with this will only means that the team are actively doing their job as a developer. They are consistently giving informations what they have done with this platform. Hopefully, more good news will be coming so that supporters will always supports wih this project.
If you are an investor, then it is very important to you to obtain information on development of the project that it has been made for the concrete invested means and that it will be made further, in it and sense of any adequate ICO - transparency.

I agree, investors should deeply know all the information and development of the project. This is to avoid them from getting into a scam and also being vigilant. So, it is not really easy to participate in any new ICO because we are not sure if it's going to be successful or not. That's why, getting more information is necessary for them so they understand if the project has the potential or not.

If you guys are interested in the details of the ICO and want it in writing we can send you an investor packet if you email us directly. https://www.dispatchlabs.io/contact/

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 11:47:34 AM

Interesting Article, I hope you will release a graphical interface to set the node because currently the method for setting up a node is a command-line only process, So it's unfriendly for many people.

I agree, also maybe a video presentation can make the guides more user friendly and understandable most specially to all new investors and new people who are not use to set up this kind of proces.

We are glad you enjoy the video we will be sure to do more if this is the most inviting format to attract investors.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 11:50:25 AM

I watch this branch every day in the hope that the team will launch a bounty company. Now very few good projects and this project I hope will be interesting.
I also monitor the project already long enough, however I consider what about bounty already to ask not absolutely to the place because developers will hardly start it at this late development stage. However, everything can be, but probability very low.
as far as I know, the team promised to launch a bounty campaign. But so far I have not seen any updates about this. Perhaps the team is still working on this?

The campaign is really being decided upon still, given the legal landscape of it all.  However once we have something concrete, it will be posted everywhere on social media + bitcointalk.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 11:52:11 AM

Interesting Article, I hope you will release a graphical interface to set the node because currently the method for setting up a node is a command-line only process, So it's unfriendly for many people.

I have recently seen dispatch to be featured in famous crypto reviews and now it's in magazine? Pretty cool and good news for the team! keep up the good work dispatch lab team.
I do worried if they are willing to publish all their missions and visions in all the magazine and newspaper in the world! This is a good news.

If you go on our website www.dispatchlabs.io/press you will see lots of different websites such as medium, Forbes, bitcoinist etc. have all mentioned Dispatch Labs recently.
Thanks for the support.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 11:55:26 AM

I have observing Dispatch Labs from long time ago. And i don't see any change at this project? How about their beta application, is it released?

Hello, our test net is already out. If you join our telegram and message Rstrong1 he will send you some. Telegram - https://t.me/dispatchlabs

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 12:02:49 PM

I watch this branch every day in the hope that the team will launch a bounty company. Now very few good projects and this project I hope will be interesting.
I am also waited many days for the bounty program but it seems that they are not interested in bounty.They are useing another media to promote their  project

It's not that we aren't interested in the bounty program. It's that because of the legal landscape that it is hard to decide upon.  We are going to use all channels of media to promote our project and the bounty project is one of our intended methods.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 12:03:39 PM

Has anyone got test tokens? The speed of transactions is interesting. I asked in a telegram but they did not send me.

Hi I would try again in Telegram. We are usually very active in there. Unfortunately sometimes we get a lot of messages so sometimes they are missed.  I will be sure to notify a group admin who will process your request right away.
thanks!

Yeah, just try to chat the developer in the telegram group because they were potentially giving much answers for all curious questions.

That's right. The admins of the Dispatch Lab telegram are very responsive in giving details about the works of the developers and in answering some questions regarding the progress of the project. They are actively communicating with the members in which will be a sign of a good community.  
Yes,  they realy active in the telegram channel. They are very accommodating and friendly. They make people comfortable and well entertain in every questions and inquiries that visit the group. The comments about the project social media are very positive. Hopefully the team will continue to grow and assist people that visit in the telegram group.
It is not enough. In my opinion, i think they need active at here, too for don't make us have any misunderstood about Dispatch Labs.

We are active everywhere Wink

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 12:13:34 PM

I am also waited many days for the bounty program but it seems that they are not interested in bounty.They are useing another media to promote their  project

We all know that creating bounty program needs proper strategy to get it done and mostly it gets more hassle than running a normal marketing campaign. It won't be a surprise if they will just stick to normal marketing strategy.
Better bounty plan can let the supporters also choose the right campaign which matches their skills and they can also post their application and successfully spread the word in all the communities and groups so team decision with the right plan adds a value for the project.
many supporters of the project are waiting for this event, because in fact, there have been no updates from developers for a long time. They should appear and tell about their work for today.

There are a lot of updates, just being posted to other channels of social media. such as

Telegram - https://t.me/dispatchlabs
Discord -  https://discord.gg/7j6qpGC
Twitter - @DispatchLabsIO
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/DispatchLabs
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/richstimbra
Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/DispatchLabs
Instagram – dispatchlabsio 

if you follow us on these channels you will see we are keeping very busy.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 12:23:50 PM

The team is active in the forum and in the telegram. I think that this is a good sign of their future intentions in the implementation of the project.

I dont think so.they can be active in the telegram but i can't see They are active in the forum.if you go through the forum,none of the question they answer from the participants   
I totally agree with you, it will be have a little affect to reputation of Dispatch Labs team, honestly. I hope they will rent CM asap.

We try not to answer questions that have been repeated, because we don't want to spam the forums with the same answers over and over again.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 12:24:43 PM

As I went through their blog, I found out that their last activity was this so called blockchain week which it was happened last May. Until then, I see no other updates and what I wanted to know is what is the status of the dev and the team right now?
Jush have patience guys, silence means a good indication that they are working roind the clock to further develop this project. Dont lose hope I can sense that this is a very good project.
Lol what? Do you know which projects are the most silent? The ones that are dead or the ones where the devs have exit scammed and no more care

The likelihood of silent projects becoming successful is not so high that is true. There are exceptions to the rule where a lot of work is being done without giving updates everyday. In 9 out of 10 it is just dead as DynoEarl said.
I have even experienced various similar projects where with no proper foundation and announcements they come with sudden upgrades after developers innovate the code and there will be a huge success.

Which is part of their strategy to become even richer. They let people thing the project is dead even though the developers know otherwise but keep the info secret.

Wink hehe.

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:35:52 PM

The developer, it is very pleasant to see your activity, but it would be desirable to ask who at the moment is engaged in development? Whether you will change some points in roadmap and in whitepaper or everything arranges as is?
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 12:49:50 PM

In terms of advisors I think if u added an influencer from crypto it will be great..I can suggest some names privately but it could bring in thousands to our community

Message us in Telegram for those suggestions we will 100% listen and consider. Telegram - https://t.me/dispatchlabs

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 12:51:08 PM

The developer, it is very pleasant to see your activity, but it would be desirable to ask who at the moment is engaged in development? Whether you will change some points in roadmap and in whitepaper or everything arranges as is?

SO FAR. there are no changes in the roadmap, the CTO and his team are engaged in the development of the protocol.  If anything changes in the roadmap and/or whitepaper we will notify you here and on our other channels of social media.  Main net launch is still Q4 this year. Thanks

Telegram - https://t.me/dispatchlabs
Discord -  https://discord.gg/7j6qpGC
Twitter - @DispatchLabsIO
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/DispatchLabs
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/richstimbra
Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/DispatchLabs
Instagram – dispatchlabsio 

kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:36:42 PM

I also monitor the project already long enough, however I consider what about bounty already to ask not absolutely to the place because developers will hardly start it at this late development stage. However, everything can be, but probability very low.
as far as I know, the team promised to launch a bounty campaign. But so far I have not seen any updates about this. Perhaps the team is still working on this?

The campaign is really being decided upon still, given the legal landscape of it all.  However once we have something concrete, it will be posted everywhere on social media + bitcointalk.
Thank you so much for answering all the questions and inquiries of the people that interested in the project. Hopefully the team and developers will finalize things. Will keep on following the updates.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:58:25 PM

What's the legal "landscape" of a literally data storage platform? It would be like Microsoft not releasing the new version of SQL cause legal issues
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 02:21:30 PM

I liked the project, but it would be interesting to get tokens in order to arrange a test and find out how it works.

Hi Stiveslash, if you want tokens please message @Rstrong1 in our telegram channel and he will get them to you in a test-wallet. Thanks! Telegram - https://t.me/dispatchlabs

Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: