Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:31:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE][ANN] ADGONOS.IO - The $146 BILLION FUTURE of Mobile Economy  (Read 2615 times)
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:39:00 PM

I'm seeing the growth of this project since it started. Before there were few supporters and investors on the platform. But now, they're starting to grow eventually I know they can grow bigger by the end of the year.
I agree mate, since the project had been started the community of supporters and investors are growing day by day. Ans new updates also been released.
Adgonos gives supporters a satisfying work that the team are doing their best. More reliable is more efficient and this could also help the project to gain more investors.
I totally understand your concern, as I myself have been par of few projects from the start, but the only issue with new projects is the trust factor.
I agree the trust factor plays a major role for someone whois deciding to invest in the project! But gradually seeing the efforts of the team I think one can make out about the legitimacy of the projects!
It might be hard for some to trust this because it is run by some high school students with zero experience. So the team will need to gain their trust by giving positive outcomes.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:49:59 PM

UPDATE:
We've just added our tutorial of investing on Medium!
https://medium.com/@adgonos.io/adgonos-ico-investing-tutorial-89903548167d
Keep your active more, and i believe Adgonos team will have successful ICO with 25% bonus strategy and active team.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:28:14 AM

I'm seeing the growth of this project since it started. Before there were few supporters and investors on the platform. But now, they're starting to grow eventually I know they can grow bigger by the end of the year.
I agree mate, since the project had been started the community of supporters and investors are growing day by day. Ans new updates also been released.
Adgonos gives supporters a satisfying work that the team are doing their best. More reliable is more efficient and this could also help the project to gain more investors.
I totally understand your concern, as I myself have been par of few projects from the start, but the only issue with new projects is the trust factor.
I agree the trust factor plays a major role for someone whois deciding to invest in the project! But gradually seeing the efforts of the team I think one can make out about the legitimacy of the projects!
It might be hard for some to trust this because it is run by some high school students with zero experience. So the team will need to gain their trust by giving positive outcomes.
They have 4,000,000 desktop miners mine ADG and they mine averagely 12 hours a day and their average revenue is 0.6 USD per hour it is all out of good experience and expertise they read through with Adgonos.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:58:42 AM

Its been too long that I have waited for the team to launch a bounty campaign. I am really interested promoting their platform. But sadly no update yet.  Huh

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:24:03 AM

I always pay attention to the team. And then they talk about themselves boldly openly gives me the right to respect and trust them
I agree with you, because I myself first of all check the information on the development team and what projects they had before this project. Then I draw conclusions and decide to invest in my project or not. Therefore, information about the team is very important on the first page.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:20:55 AM

Thanks for all your comments and enquiries!
Actually we are considering to start the bounty campaign next week or after Pre ICO
Though the date is not certain, we are mostly sure to conduct an ICO to reward you guys  Cheesy
We'll keep you posted!

Much more better and this would be a great decision because bounty program will help the platform to be more known publicly. Moreover, I can see that the team were really so serious to make this project to be successful because as I have watch the video, they really wanted to make it more understandable and also they are introducing themselves of who they and what are their position.

They should probably make a proper bounty with a non token to be given away (like BTC, LTC, ETH) or something like that for a legit ICO bounty
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:50:46 AM

Actually we are considering to start the bounty campaign next week or after Pre ICO
Though the date is not certain, we are mostly sure to conduct an ICO to reward you guys  Cheesy
We'll keep you posted!

Much more better and this would be a great decision because bounty program will help the platform to be more known publicly. Moreover, I can see that the team were really so serious to make this project to be successful because as I have watch the video, they really wanted to make it more understandable and also they are introducing themselves of who they and what are their position.

They should probably make a proper bounty with a non token to be given away (like BTC, LTC, ETH) or something like that for a legit ICO bounty
That would be the other way to avoid scams. This is more efficient and more convenient that will make the people to be sure about the bounty campaign.
I am grateful that the project will be releasing their bounty campaign. Many people are waiting for this to get tokens and also to help the project growm
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:37:51 AM

We'll keep you posted!

That would be the other way to avoid scams. This is more efficient and more convenient that will make the people to be sure about the bounty campaign.
I am grateful that the project will be releasing their bounty campaign. Many people are waiting for this to get tokens and also to help the project growm
yes, this is a good opportunity to support the project to all followers. I hope the campaign conditions will not be very strict. I think most likely the reward will be given in tokens, not in btc and eth.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:57:44 AM

We'll keep you posted!

yes, this is a good opportunity to support the project to all followers. I hope the campaign conditions will not be very strict. I think most likely the reward will be given in tokens, not in btc and eth.

It is a good news to hear that they will release the bounty campaign because it simply means work,  we can earn such token or money.  It is an opportunity to earn profit and help the project,  let just make sure if ever we join such signature campaign of tge said project make sure you will post quality and right words.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:02:37 AM

We'll keep you posted!

I think, just no. For a bounty program, they need a lot of money to be given away in the bounties and it can give the coin more impact.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:36:14 AM

I really like the young cute team, but I'm curious when the team members find time to conduct ICO. As I understand they are still students.
adgonos.io (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:24:37 AM

Thank you for all the replies and inquiries!  Cheesy
About the concern for balancing school work and the ICO, our semester has already ended, and we will go on a gap year to fully devote into the project if our ICO has successfully been funded.
About the bounty, we are thinking of a hybrid of both tokens and ETH. What do you guys think?  Smiley
Would love to hear from you guys & the community
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:33:12 AM

I really like the young cute team, but I'm curious when the team members find time to conduct ICO. As I understand they are still students.
Thier young personality does not say that they are still innocent and beginner to this kinds of project. They also have experienced advisors behind them.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:34:53 AM

About the concern for balancing school work and the ICO, our semester has already ended, and we will go on a gap year to fully devote into the project if our ICO has successfully been funded.
About the bounty, we are thinking of a hybrid of both tokens and ETH. What do you guys think?  Smiley

Wow, if that hybrid will be the reward for bounty campaigns I am sure many members will participate on that. Maybe in the signature campaign you can give eth rewards.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:05:10 AM

We'll keep you posted!

Yes, bounty campaign is play a very important role to make the ico huge popular. With the help of bounty campaign many investors will be attracted towards the ico. Due to the bounty campaign the project will grow very rapidly in a limited period of time.

Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:18:03 AM

So you mean you will give a token and ETH for the rewards? Well, that is really a good idea because bounty hunters will surely take part of the program because they will surely earned ETH plus the token and this kind of strategy seems very rare because commonly they will only give tokens.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
stasik201330

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:18:47 AM

I very much hope to see this project with a good idea and the opportunity to organize the growth process qualitatively
After a good looking of the project, i'm really impressed ... That's a truly nice project, i'm following it closely anyway. Hope you a big success!
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:10:38 AM

I always pay attention to the team. And then they talk about themselves boldly openly gives me the right to respect and trust them
I agree with you, because I myself first of all check the information on the development team and what projects they had before this project. Then I draw conclusions and decide to invest in my project or not. Therefore, information about the team is very important on the first page.
Ofcourse this what we really need to do as a wise and vigilant investors and supporters, you can't support the project that you don't believe in its platform from the start. You need to know the project first before you share and introduce to others. Gather all the information and advice from the team are the best. Thanks for trusting the project. Hope many will be joining the project soon.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 11:48:31 AM

Wow, if that hybrid will be the reward for bounty campaigns I am sure many members will participate on that. Maybe in the signature campaign you can give eth rewards.
Of course it is always more pleasant to receive awards except tokens also bitcoins or eth, the motivation in that case increases by working capacity many times and the activity of development of the project will accelerate.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:04:21 PM

Giving out tokens and also ETH for payment on bounty campaigns would be good because bounty hunters are looking for that kind of bounty. I'm sure it will attract many bounty hunters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: