Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:20:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
  Print  
Author Topic: Expected predictions  (Read 3531 times)
galaxing (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:56:38 AM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
I will keep the spirit to collect coins for my future.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:14:00 AM

Well all those people who said it are experienced enough to be believed thus thanks for the news and those positive vibes.
Robert Ver and other whales are set on crushing it ..after Twitter and Facebook ban we are seeing decline in the Campaigns and that's pushing people out of here.
It's all a game of patience and just a few months more before the bull is set free.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:17:23 AM

We all hope bitcoin will continue it's bull run in sooner time. I see you are new member here, but my advice to you is to pay attention on whole story of bitcoin's price but not just on the last and current year. After learning of how bitcoin's price changed through years you will see that this currency had long periods of dumps (from 2013 to beginning of 2017) and if you call yourself as a believer you should be prepared that something like that may happen again.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:39:22 AM

I will probably happen, but you should really stop worrying so much about the price. People must really start looking into bitcoin from a different perspective. They must start looking to bitcoin from a technological point of view. I mean, those who buy the new iPhone every year. Do they keep talking about how expensive the new iPhone will be, and how they need to buy one because it will be so expensive in the future? Of course now, they keep talking about how the next design will be, or the new features it will have, or how good the new camera will be, how fast and powerful it will be, etc...

I think people really need to start looking to bitcoin from this perspective. I know it's hard. I'm not a computer expert so it's not easy to understand everything that is happening with bitcoin. But those guys buying iPhones are not all electronic engineers as well, but still do their best to understand how good from a technological point of view, the next iPhone will be. We need to try to do the same with BTC.

JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:45:32 AM

Nah i think at the end of this year bitcoin could reach maximum 20 000$ or may be will try to reach 30 000$ but not to much , its very hard level for now . We need very big power and money to come here.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:48:35 AM

That's the best thing that we can do for now is to really wait for it to bounce back. Yes, December will be one for the books. Everyone who's into crypto that time really made a lot of money, but the bubble has been burst and now we are even struggling to even go to $10K.

But like you, everyone keeps a positive attitude and knows that bitcoin can still recover from this crisis. We are already deep that we need to at least go x3 of the current price to even to match our previous highs, but last year bitcoin started less than $1K and then almost went to $20K  Just keep the faith alive and who knows, we might even surpass $20K at the end of the year.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:21:58 AM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

All these prediction, are all based on educated guesses, taking in consideration the price and the situation that bitcoin was in at the time of the statement, the same people who said that bitcoin will reach 60k by the end of this year, are the same people who said that the price is going to fall down to 4 or 5k a couple of weeks ago, the bitcoin and its price are unpredictable and that where its risque comes from, so predicting its price is useless, the only thing that we can predict about it is its situation and how people are going to use it in the future.
LemonF3

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:30:55 AM

Well our optimism will help us also to keep our work the best we can. We just hope and pray that there will be more people will support crypto world. And hope that its coin's value will go higher.
fatirborju

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:46:15 AM

I really hope if in the future bitcoin prices will increase dramatically and I also hope that many people join the bitcoin world in the future ...
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:50:43 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 09:45:52 AM by CrazeCoinz

No one can exactly predict the price of Bitcoin as this is subject to the supply and demand plus the factors around the crypto currency. What those people said are pure speculation and no assurance that it will goes on that way. Invest at your own risk and do some research as you can only decide on your side not by other people.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:52:19 AM

I really hope if in the future bitcoin prices will increase dramatically and I also hope that many people join the bitcoin world in the future ...

We will hope that the price of bitcoin is increasing massively in future. Pumps and dumps are common in this field. Dont worry about the current situation. Surely the price will hit huge in the middle of july. Many people are ready to invest in bitcoin for their future. So this price drops will recovet soon.

hualangktsld841

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:53:14 AM

This period is a good opportunity for people with rich encryption experience and some old miners, at this time the price of encrypted money is very low relative to the end of 2017, especially some altcoin. Everyone believes that the market will rise again, but I think it may take a long time.
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:02:49 AM

What a spirit! That's a good attitude for an invetsor. Me too, I will keep my bitcoin in my wallet and wait for the right time to come. The predictions of bitcoin price means giving positive hopes and positivity among holders. Just keep it hold.

Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:54:43 AM

Too early for panic, nothing is over, everything will be good for a few months. But, this year, the price will be too low and I don't think everything will be like as before.
At the moment we are in a situation that nobody wants to get any cryptocurrency, the biggest reason for this is the situation in the market, and if it continues, we can see much more dip.
I think, will be restored...
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:18:49 AM

yes, believe and survive.. in the end we might see the market getting an all time high again.. lets hope and pray
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:22:52 PM

It is obvious that bitcoin price shall soar.All factors affecting its
bearish look are fizzling out.We are hopeful that all the media
propaganda,mining, exchange, laws and other stiffling reasons
are sure to completely die down before December.Chinese Lunar year
celebration must be celebrated,traders must take profit and futures
market must also take profit.
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:03:38 PM

Dont worry. demand is higher than ever, tech is stronger than ever. Soon it will gain more traction, after this consolidation and then we will continue to go up.
daduremi

Activity: 252
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:11:55 PM

Well all those people who said it are experienced enough to be believed thus thanks for the news and those positive vibes.
Robert Ver and other whales are set on crushing it ..after Twitter and Facebook ban we are seeing decline in the Campaigns and that's pushing people out of here.
It's all a game of patience and just a few months more before the bull is set free.
I really agree with you, it's just a matter of time.
and, this time of great patience is in need, even though there has been a ban from facebook and twitter. but we must remain confident and patient as you say.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:47:45 PM

There has been many speculations going on some says it will hit 40k$ some says 60k$ by the end of december. No one cam predict exactly. But i was watching the latest video released by palm beach and tikka explained very well with the historical charts that we gonna hit atleast 40k$ by the year end which i also believe is feasible.
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:06:02 PM

none of the predictions fit, anyone can predict, but I do not think the bitcoin price in 2018 will increase much, that's because there are regulations in some crypto-related countries, but I would also agree if the bitcoin is 60k USD at the end of 2018
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
  Print  

Jump to: