Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:34:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The HODL strategy is not actual  (Read 4069 times)
cah ndablek

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:15:50 AM

I think people who are not able to withstand several months' assets be panicking just cause the bitcoin exchange rate to decrease so they consider bitcoin to have a bad future and not too much interest to reinvest.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

dinar99

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:29:36 PM

This morning I saw an article where a guy made a simple calculation through Google trends about HODL strategy, and it showed that call to HODL used less and less from February of 2018. Popularity of word Bitcoin and crypto currency is also falling down.
Why it is so? Do not people believe in Bitcoin and it's bright future anymore?
No matter on such tend I am going to HODL my founds till bitcoin will not come back to 20k$ Grin

I think it depends on what you want to invest bitcoin. If you are profesional, you can try day trading. I personally prefer invest in long term, because the crypto is still higj volatile.
Bitmore

Activity: 413

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:52:39 PM

Today the best strategy is Holding. The price of the cryptocurrency is very low and it will not be possible to sell it expensive. Therefore only holding

Zekemporium

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:46:16 PM

I dont think that we can predict anything about the HODLING depending upon the search terms impression over the google. Thats really worst way to go around this one. I mean that gives no conclusive proof and to know whether there is really dropped HODL process we can make a survey or may be a poll here on the forum.

But to be honest I have read 100's of threads where people have replied thousand times that HODL is the best way to get your profits and there is nothing else which can be as secure as HODL process. So may be there needs another conclusion for this study.
boatswaincreditE

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:38:38 AM

Who the hell said that? I would rather say it is actual. It has all the essential stock and characters for getting helpful in need.
VentureHero

Activity: 86
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:50:59 AM

It works as long as you are holding real projects with a future. If you are riding the hype wave, then you are only going to get burnt.
Gabash

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:25:35 AM

This morning I saw an article where a guy made a simple calculation through Google trends about HODL strategy, and it showed that call to HODL used less and less from February of 2018. Popularity of word Bitcoin and crypto currency is also falling down.
No matter on such tend I am going to HODL my founds till bitcoin will not come back to 20k$ Grin
I think holding strategy is the best way to wait for another recovery because the flowing of crypto currency is just like hightide and lowtide that make us signal if when is the right time to buy, sell or to hold it. Actually, patience is the key to success.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:28:23 AM

those who made profits in 2017 if they would have sold the coins in feb itself they would have made 3 times profits in selling and again buying so hodl wont work in all instances

Some people just don't need the stress and look back at what they achieved by holding initially.
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:09:13 AM

For me holding cryptocurrencies is my strategy and.I know I have a future with this.im just waiting for the right time to sell my tokens I know that I will succeed in this strategy no matter what.maybe its wrong to say hold is not actually strategy cause many people will done that for years
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:16:07 AM

We deal crypto in our own perspective with the mind for the win. For the win is the basic thoughts people think and we think not for the lose. It was given that there were strategies that won't work. Mostly as new investor there are a lot of things to learn in order to have a complete idea and also compact. It will help the newly investor to deal crypto business with the learnings from the past. To hold is strategy and this strategy is depends on the holder neither the holder should hold the coins or to sell. It is depends to individual styles.
inthelongrun

Activity: 1792
Merit: 598

The Martian Child

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:23:23 AM

The hodl strategy may not be the most profitable compared to active traders but it is by far the easiest way as it won't require much time, effort and the stress it brings. Most rich people only invest while maybe some of them hire analysts and traders.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:32:18 AM

I do not agree if the hold strategy is not actual. Precisely with us holding back in a long time surely we will get many benefits from the coin that we hold for this. I will also continue to believe in my position. I will continue to hold my Bitcoin until the price is really at the top.
elkafee79

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:29:59 AM

I think, it depends on your style, if youre an investor your strategy really is HODL for long term , but if youre a trader, you will trade when you already have profit and just buy again at dip. I personally prefer HODL, because I am not profesional trader.
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:46:56 AM

I mean it all has to do with what kind of strategy you choose. For example, if your main idea is to invest then you mostly hold and have a long term goal but if you are a trader then you just monitor the market and sell whenever you are able to gain profit.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:50:04 AM

if we are expert in trading , i am personally like to be day trader.daily movement give us much opportunity to gain profits and money.but it have big risky to if we are not expert in daily chart analisys.
Wong Goblog

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:04:13 AM

Be patient that someday we will get bitcoin prices skyrocket, I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will improve every second semester or june month, and the sign of the increase is obvious because the price never drop below $ 8000.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:06:15 AM

Although we do hold of course there must be a limit to be able to hold until when and also when we should cute lose withdraw our funds with losses. we need to be prepared for that to gain a lot of learning and experience
member1

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:26:41 AM

I've been trading for almost four years, and it's not always such a great time to hold. For me it's currently the only option, BTC and ETH price are low, so no one want to sell their funds for +10% of profit
KeijiN

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:33:16 AM

Heh, it is great to hear, maybe those weak hands guys will be less and less here on market Wink We will go for a victory here. HODL and trade
Thian778

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:51:58 AM

Actually some are holding their coin specially Bitcoin for longer period of time, but some altcoin holding are not very much applicable to them since they pump up in short period of time then crashed down, so it is better to monitor their price on daily basis then but and sell them to earn from it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: