Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:59:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The HODL strategy is not actual  (Read 4069 times)
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:27:26 AM

Hodling is just the synonym for long term investment without any liquidation.
In my opinion, there can be no other better way of making of money other than that of the holding of the crypto coins and that too coins like that of bitcoin etc. and that too for some very good period. doing so will help you in making of some good earning but for that you need to stay patient and that you need to keep a very good hold on your nerves for better results.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:38:38 AM

The hodl strategy may not be the most profitable compared to active traders but it is by far the easiest way as it won't require much time, effort and the stress it brings. Most rich people only invest while maybe some of them hire analysts and traders.
Actually this is about difference in opinions. Like you are talking about good aspects of active trading and you are thinking that long term holding isn’t profitable. This can be in your case but majority of the times whosoever have hold the coins, they have got best results at the end of day. So don’t just stick to one thing and don’t compel others to go for the thing that you like.
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:30:25 PM

The hodl strategy may not be the most profitable compared to active traders but it is by far the easiest way as it won't require much time, effort and the stress it brings. Most rich people only invest while maybe some of them hire analysts and traders.

Exactly for this reasons, many traders that deal with this business only after their main work, choose holing option. They simply cannot find the time for the day trading that can probably give more income.
meusyou

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:17:56 PM

Team Hodling gang. If you really understand the market psychology you'll know that the bullish trend would eventually come especially with the news of big players coming on board. Crypto is still the future.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:26:18 PM

Hodling is just the synonym for long term investment without any liquidation.
In my opinion, there can be no other better way of making of money other than that of the holding of the crypto coins and that too coins like that of bitcoin etc. and that too for some very good period. doing so will help you in making of some good earning but for that you need to stay patient and that you need to keep a very good hold on your nerves for better results.
Certainly! Holding may or may not work for all of us in the crypto world. But in most cases, since market is moving unpredictability, holding is the mostly-applied specially when you want to gain higher returns or to recover losses. After all, it totally depends on how holding is being managed or viewed, what it can contribute for both success and failures in trading and what is the effective strategy to best apply. It's still best to study, seek advise from experts, and gain knowledge to gain profit.
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:52:49 PM

Of course, after the last drop in the price of bitcoin by 70 percent, many were convinced that bitcoin would not constantly rise in price. Sometimes it will fall for a long time and significantly. Many in this regard are disappointed. They thought that they would make a big profit from the Crypto currency. This in our life does not happen. Of course, the constant retention of coins and tokens does not always bring good profits. To obtain additional good profit, the retention should be combined with trade and at least on very large price rises and slides to sell and buy.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:00:47 PM

This morning I saw an article where a guy made a simple calculation through Google trends about HODL strategy, and it showed that call to HODL used less and less from February of 2018. Popularity of word Bitcoin and crypto currency is also falling down.
Why it is so? Do not people believe in Bitcoin and it's bright future anymore?
No matter on such tend I am going to HODL my founds till bitcoin will not come back to 20k$ Grin

The hold strategy is really good depending on the coin you have because always remember that the price will just increase if there's still people who are interested on the coins you are holding.

uozer

Activity: 381

PRiVCY

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:28:41 PM

You may just be true to a few extent where Bitcoin had gained ground that now yielded the recent low popularity. But alas! Bitcoin is just getting known to so many countries that were formally oblivious of it. I can again furtherly re acclaim that HOLD strategy is still very much eminent, because so many new ICOs are springing up where Traders are trying to buy at their dip probably at discounted ICO periods and hold to be cashed out when these coins plumed at bearish periods.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:43:16 PM

For a person who doesn't have much experience in the market, long-term investing is a good choice for them.

But I still believe that the HOLD strategy will continue to be a trend that will never disappear.

It will be a good strategy to hold your cryptocurrency right now, as the prices for it are rather low. Do not sell anything now, and do not trade if you have no experience. Just use this time to learn all about the market.
PIR

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:59:19 PM

What could be more better way than... to be patient and wait for you bitcoin to bloomed or to raise its value again..and to hold it as long as you can..if you want more profit than what usually received then do long term holding but if you want to have something to spend with then you can do it trading in  given time you desire to trade it so that you can encash it right away

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:08:25 PM

This morning I saw an article where a guy made a simple calculation through Google trends about HODL strategy, and it showed that call to HODL used less and less from February of 2018. Popularity of word Bitcoin and crypto currency is also falling down.
No matter on such tend I am going to HODL my founds till bitcoin will not come back to 20k$ Grin

The HODL strategy is for strong hands, panic sellers can't do HODL strategy because they do not have a lot of patience. Many investors proved that HODL strategy is worth it.

meusyou

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:11:55 PM

It takes lot of confidence to keep holding in bearish market therefore, I'm not surprised at the turn of events but the market will recover.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
BulbaLord

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:21:24 PM

I think HODL strategy is the best i deal but it depends on your moves on how to keep your token.  And if you are willing to wait and patiently. And if you want more high profit just hold it for a long term.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:58:42 PM

Holding is a great way, because holding is the basis of investment. But you need to know when to enter the market properly, so you can benefit.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:27:47 PM

I think HODL strategy is the best i deal but it depends on your moves on how to keep your token.  And if you are willing to wait and patiently. And if you want more high profit just hold it for a long term.
to earn more profit is better if we trade, buy in valley and sell it on hill and done repeatedly. but for that we must have good trading skill, because the risk will be bigger than hodl
data_teks

Activity: 267
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:18:39 PM

How many people exists - that many different perspectives also exists with them, everybody have their mind about that, and I'm sure that it's still good strategy in crypto world
pprun

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:32:37 PM

Holding is not an actual process but it is an active process to deal crypto potential coins. Such strategy is appropriate especially if you hold bitcoin and ethereum. It must be hold and not for sale.
fight-T

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:02:10 PM

It's not easy to hold but you need patience. And you need to know how volatile the market is to decide whether to keep the bitcoin or sell it.
munify

Activity: 386

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:16:36 PM

I think holding strategy is still valid and still a good strategy, but with an unstable crypto value you should have a prediction of when it's the right time to get into the market.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:23:39 PM

As time passes by, the hodl strategy becomes more and more rare to be mentioned due to the continuous dump occuring within the crypto world nowadays. Some people wouldn't be practicing this strategy any more due to fear of loosing more money while some will still gamble on holding amidst the crisis all the cryptocurrencies are experiencing right now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: