Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:36:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 EO.TRADE 🔥 ECOSYSTEM OF 4 CRYPTO PRODUCTS POWERED BY EO COIN🔥  (Read 40161 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (8 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
UlaNov

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:40:07 AM

Wow, the bonuses keep decreasing, right now it’s 41%. Does anybody know how long will it decrease?
Don’t know the exact number, but it will decrease until pre-ICO end certainly
Well, it’s obvious. I guess only devs can answer this question now.
Have you checked the whitepaper? I bet they had pointed it, it’s so important for investors.
Go through some of the old post here, then check whitepaper and roadmap, understand concept and then invest. EO.Trade is good project for sure. But if you check all details then it will give you confidence to hold tokens for long time.
Good words friend. Well said, but I want to quickly add that you should not forget to do your own research before investing based on your own discretion. As the team actually don't give financial or investment advice here. But community would love your decision to join the moon journey.

Well said mate, it's important to conduct research on a project before investing, however EO.Trade is one of the best ICO's out there, I believe once you go through their whitepaper, website and social media outlets, you'll come to share same point of view as I do.
ReXata

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:46:48 AM

Wow, the bonuses keep decreasing, right now it’s 41%. Does anybody know how long will it decrease?
Have you checked the whitepaper? I bet they had pointed it, it’s so important for investors.
Go through some of the old post here, then check whitepaper and roadmap, understand concept and then invest. EO.Trade is good project for sure. But if you check all details then it will give you confidence to hold tokens for long time.
To add to this, you might find the following useful:
Whitepaper: https://static.expertoption.com/ico/eo-whitepaper.pdf
Official Telegram: https://t.me/EOTrade
If you are interested in trading, cryptocurrency wallet and crypto news, I think you'll be interested in the project.

I advise you look through the white paper, social media channels and join their telegram channels, it will be helpful and give a better knowledge of what this project is all about.
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:18:31 AM

To add to this, you might find the following useful:
Whitepaper: https://static.expertoption.com/ico/eo-whitepaper.pdf
Official Telegram: https://t.me/EOTrade
If you are interested in trading, cryptocurrency wallet and crypto news, I think you'll be interested in the project.

You have given all details at a single place. It will be helpful for those who hasn’t made his own decision yet. If anybody have any queries about investment, then please contact to admin in above telegram channel.
KrIp

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:27:27 AM

They should aim to have locations within all major countries across the world, this ensures that they have worldwide coverage and they can get as many people as possible involved in EO.Trade ecosystem.
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:34:08 AM

They should aim to have locations within all major countries across the world, this ensures that they have worldwide coverage and they can get as many people as possible involved in EO.Trade ecosystem.

I assume the main focus will be on distance trading, realistically they are going to be able to make the most revenue profit with it. Other platforms is decent too, but the main platform is trading, that’s why they have it in project name.
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:39:32 AM

I assume the main focus will be on distance trading, realistically they are going to be able to make the most revenue profit with it. Other platforms is decent too, but the main platform is trading, that’s why they have it in project name.
This will surely help create awareness about EO.Trade project and attract investors, I hope EO.Trade team do pick tips shared on this thread from time to time.
GeRa_182

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:46:01 AM

This will surely help create awareness about EO.Trade project and attract investors, I hope EO.Trade team do pick tips shared on this thread from time to time.
The interest in the EO.Trade ICO grow continuously. I hope they will reach the softcap soon.
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:19:44 AM

the trading ecosystem that contains four products like trading, funding, financing, and news updates, is rare and will greatly facilitate users in trading crypto
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:51:33 PM

Do you have a credit card or way of spending directly from your platform? For example, if I have bitcoin and trade to USD, is there a way for me to directly spend that USD, or would I need to transfer it to my bank account first?
doquangtuan

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:52:16 PM

Do you have MVP? If you do not have one then when will mvp?
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:09:19 PM

Do you have a credit card or way of spending directly from your platform? For example, if I have bitcoin and trade to USD, is there a way for me to directly spend that USD, or would I need to transfer it to my bank account first?
Some time ago team has announced that they allow bank card deposit, so you can buy token directly with fiar.
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:15:49 PM

Some time ago team has announced that they allow bank card deposit, so you can buy token directly with fiar.
No, I think he meant that he would like to trade with USD, not to buy tokens with it
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:21:05 PM

No, I think he meant that he would like to trade with USD, not to buy tokens with it
Oh, I see, than yes, ExpertOption platform for example support USD trading as it already exist for many years.
NeRoX82

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:29:50 PM

Oh, I see, than yes, ExpertOption platform for example support USD trading as it already exist for many years.
Thanks for your answer, now I got to buy some EO tokens here before bonus will dissapear. =)
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:37:11 PM

First off, very impressive project. I look forward to tracking your progress. Are you building your own blockchain? Or are you operating off of the ERC-20 protocol? Sorry for such stupid question, have no time to check the whitepaper.
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:42:02 PM

First off, very impressive project. I look forward to tracking your progress. Are you building your own blockchain? Or are you operating off of the ERC-20 protocol? Sorry for such stupid question, have no time to check the whitepaper.

Yeah, EO.Trade has ERC-20 protocol and also its smart contract made on Ethereum blockchain.
CeNaToP

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:49:26 PM

What's the advantage of a blockchain powered exchange versus a traditional exchange? EO.Trade platform seem the most perspective of this 4 platform and I definitely will use it, but now I want to clarify this thing.
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:58:46 PM

What's the advantage of a blockchain powered exchange versus a traditional exchange? EO.Trade platform seem the most perspective of this 4 platform and I definitely will use it, but now I want to clarify this thing.
1.Trading is not peer-to-peer, on a traditional exchange, creating credit and financial risk
2. A traditional exchange lacks transparency in price-making and trade execution.
3. Also, on traditional exchanges, settlement of trades and funds can take days, versus seconds on the blockchain.
4. A blockchain exchange solves the lack of flexibility in transferring trades.
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:06:32 PM

In white paper it is written. EO.Trade will break the market dominated by banks and large funds, creating a huge opportunity to become a leading multi-asset trading network to trade a wide range of financial products on huge crypto exchange.
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:36:23 PM

Team looks big and impressive, what are some previous projects that you worked on? I’m studying hard before investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: