Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:07:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 EO.TRADE 🔥 ECOSYSTEM OF 4 CRYPTO PRODUCTS POWERED BY EO COIN🔥  (Read 40161 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (8 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
ivangoff

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:42:44 PM

Team looks big and impressive, what are some previous projects that you worked on? I’m studying hard before investment.
I am also interested in some previous project experience. As you, I don’t want to send my money into emptiness.
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:48:59 PM

Team looks big and impressive, what are some previous projects that you worked on? I’m studying hard before investment.
I am also interested in some previous project experience. As you, I don’t want to send my money into emptiness.
I think that you can find this information on their LinkedIn profiles. I hope that the project will carry out all that has been planned. I believe in team.
GolD ApPlE

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:53:09 PM

I think that you can find this information on their LinkedIn profiles. I hope that the project will carry out all that has been planned. I believe in team.

No reason to doubt in the team, so far they are working everything according to the roadmap it seems. That fact that they are showing us new features constantly makes them so confident.
GOZIC

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:58:11 PM

No reason to doubt in the team, so far they are working everything according to the roadmap it seems. That fact that they are showing us new features constantly makes them so confident.
So, here is the CEO link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ivan-opria-b35b7515a/
Looks very impressive, not the anonymous dude that can raise money and run away.
Purge

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:04:40 PM

Looks very impressive, not the anonymous dude that can raise money and run away.
I see he has a lot of experience in finance. That is a really good reference, thank you for sharing! Now I will look for other team members!
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:10:37 PM

I see he has a lot of experience in finance. That is a really good reference, thank you for sharing! Now I will look for other team members!
He has to if he plans to have a serious go at crypto. Even we that are on a lower level of trading need to have a good financial understanding.
FisiK

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:15:09 PM

He has to if he plans to have a serious go at crypto. Even we that are on a lower level of trading need to have a good financial understanding.
I agree, quite promising for the project to have experienced leader, hopefully they will be able to get the funds so we can see this project happen.
ROFI32

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:21:23 PM

I see that registering is needed in order to join the sale. How long does it usually take to get allowed to ICO?
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:26:19 PM

I see that registering is needed in order to join the sale. How long does it usually take to get allowed to ICO?
I think it should be fast enough, in case it’s not KYC system. But if it’s KYC, it can take several hours.
GeRa_182

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:35:34 PM

Do you have contingency plan in case you don't reach soft cap?
I'm pretty sure you will reach that, as it looks like a well thought project, but just in case that happens, what's your next step?
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:40:21 PM

I think it should be fast enough, in case it’s not KYC system. But if it’s KYC, it can take several hours.

Everything within one day would be great, many projects do it much slower
UlaNov

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:45:10 PM

They have to do it faster because of the sudden market drops and rises. Also, they have pointed that EO.Trade supports fast KYC system
PRAKT!K

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:50:42 PM

They have to do it faster because of the sudden market drops and rises. Also, they have pointed that EO.Trade supports fast KYC system
I agree with you but some other projects often aren't really prepared for a fast KYC. There is a room for improvement.
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:52:36 PM

I'll be interested in this (probably investing) if you tell me what's the platform that will be used for trading the Fiat & Cryptocurrency ?
I hope you have MetaTrader 4, at least, for this kind of trading coz i'm sick of these UI of crypto exchanges out there.

Will you offer Mt4 platform too for trading fiat + crypto ? (i really do hope that).
PISTON_1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:32:44 PM

I agree with you but some other projects often aren't really prepared for a fast KYC. There is a room for improvement.
It’s important to get some quality company to do your KYC.I sure hope EO.Trade is not using bitcoin suisse, I had bad experience with them.
FisiK

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:38:03 PM

It's great that the manager post news, but why do you answer the questions so rare? At what stage is the project now?
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:42:51 PM

It's great that the manager post news, but why do you answer the questions so rare? At what stage is the project now?

Maybe there is a Telegram group for this kind of questions? BTT is too slow to answer questions
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:47:17 PM

Maybe there is a Telegram group for this kind of questions? BTT is too slow to answer questions
People in team probably busy with technically project. Most of the questions asked on the forum is answered pages ago or in the whitepaper.
YGICIQU

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:51:52 PM

People in team probably busy with technically project. Most of the questions asked on the forum is answered pages ago or in the whitepaper.

Yup, here's the telegram group link, so if they don't answer here they will on the telegram channel for sure:
https://t.me/EOTrade
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:00:29 PM

Yup, here's the telegram group link, so if they don't answer here they will on the telegram channel for sure:
https://t.me/EOTrade
The only thing that I don’t understand right now is why had they deleted telegram group link in the first post? I bet it was there some time ago
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: