Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:25:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 EO.TRADE 🔥 ECOSYSTEM OF 4 CRYPTO PRODUCTS POWERED BY EO COIN🔥  (Read 40175 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (8 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
GolD ApPlE

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:30:49 PM

Are you planning to add altcoins as they enter the market? Some exchanges take a lot of money (about 2-3 BTC) to list the coin
If we are not talking about shitcoins or scam coins, than yes, the team will verify token and list it on the exchange
What is known about verification process? I was asking it time ago but no one answered

Well, team needs to determine the authenticity, security and potential of token in the market in order to make polling process
UlaNov

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:08:23 PM

Are you planning to add altcoins as they enter the market? Some exchanges take a lot of money (about 2-3 BTC) to list the coin
If we are not talking about shitcoins or scam coins, than yes, the team will verify token and list it on the exchange
What is known about verification process? I was asking it time ago but no one answered

Well, team needs to determine the authenticity, security and potential of token in the market in order to make polling process
Does it means that new altcoin will be listed after the voting?
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:09:36 PM

I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:16:29 PM

Yes, if users will be sure that new altcoin will fly to the moon, it will be listed on the exchange
PeToR

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:48:56 PM

Yes, if users will be sure that new altcoin will fly to the moon, it will be listed on the exchange
It’s really great that developers will depend on our feelings, it makes confident in quality of the ICO
KrIp

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:41:49 PM

Your goals seem to be very ambitious. How do you plan to stand out on this highly competitive market in order to achieve your goals?
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:56:42 PM

Your goals seem to be very ambitious. How do you plan to stand out on this highly competitive market in order to achieve your goals?
Firstly, EO.Trade platform have already existing, award winning business represented by ExpertOption platform. It is operating for 4 years now, the platform has a decent design and fair commissions. Secondly, the platform has unique feature – it will combine 4 unequal platforms into one ecosystem with one universal token. If it’s not enough for you, welcome to the whitepaper, there is so many interesting information to think about
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:27:43 PM

Firstly, EO.Trade platform have already existing, award winning business represented by ExpertOption platform. It is operating for 4 years now, the platform has a decent design and fair commissions. Secondly, the platform has unique feature – it will combine 4 unequal platforms into one ecosystem with one universal token. If it’s not enough for you, welcome to the whitepaper, there is so many interesting information to think about
Totally agree, I’ve seen some of the competitors, but all of them had much less functionality or just average team I won’t believe.
Detroux

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:45:45 PM

What fiat currencies are available on the platforms? IS there Russian rubles?
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:53:21 PM

Totally agree, I’ve seen some of the competitors, but all of them had much less functionality or just average team I won’t believe.
Personally I believe in EO.Trade, this platform would bring us to the bright future and the team now is going places
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:05:04 PM

What fiat currencies are available on the platforms? IS there Russian rubles?
ExpertOption now have USD, CNY, IDR, INR, THB, KRW, VND, but I believe they would have much more
UnIvErS

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:13:19 AM

Yes, you are right, the team is working hard to do the targets. Wish they’ll success soon
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:18:38 AM

What is the bonus right now? Want to join this project today
NeRoX82

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:23:14 AM

I advice you to hurry up, there’s 49% bonus and it will expire tonight. The bonuses getting less all the time
YGICIQU

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:27:51 AM

I advice you to hurry up, there’s 49% bonus and it will expire tonight. The bonuses getting less all the time
How do they define what bonus needs to be allocated at exact time? I know it’s not random
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:32:13 AM

How do they define what bonus needs to be allocated at exact time? I know it’s not random
Devs set 50% discount on fees for the 1st year, each year discount will be halved until it will reach zero at year 5
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:08:28 PM

Devs set 50% discount on fees for the 1st year, each year discount will be halved until it will reach zero at year 5
You misunderstood me, I was asking about bonuses on the token sale, not the discount
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:21:58 PM

You misunderstood me, I was asking about bonuses on the token sale, not the discount

Oh, I son’t know, will be waiting for the devs respond
CeNaToP

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:26:07 PM

Yes, you are right, the team is working hard to do the targets. Wish they’ll success soon
They already have collected more than $5 million, lazy project won’t collect so much
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:31:45 PM

They already have collected more than $5 million, lazy project won’t collect so much
If you are thinking so, just remember that ICOs last year which had raised millions and gone away. Nowadays it’s harder to fool so many people
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: