Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 06:56:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 EO.TRADE 🔥 ECOSYSTEM OF 4 CRYPTO PRODUCTS POWERED BY EO COIN🔥  (Read 40161 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (8 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
PISTON_1

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:52:52 PM

Developer team has outline lots of bonuses, some are - the presale bonus %48, discount for withdrawals %50 first year, and also some extra bonuses, with all this we would see lots of investors coming in days
Where can I see the information about that “extra” bonuses?

All this information listed in the whitepaper, check the website
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:32:05 PM

I like the fact that there is low minimum investment in this project. It gives everyone the chance to be a part of it, unlike many other ICOs. Now it is up to anyone who doesn't partake

Yea. That's a good strategy that love really well. I dislike it when an ICO project coerce me to invest a huge particular minimum amount of money on their project.

Try not to blame them, mate. Every strategy has its ups and downs. Some projects like to set a minimum investment price because of the target they set before sales. I mean one would prefer to have 100 investors to invest a minimum of $1000, than to have 500 investors invest 100$ each into a project. That sort of thing.
It’s debatable. There are perks to setting a min contribution amount. However in this stage of Developeo I think it would not make sense setting a min investing this early. The bonus is something to consider though. It’s a huge discount from the ICO price.
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:10:06 PM

The thing I like most in this project is that it covers all required spheres - wallet, exchanger... even news! This fundamental approach buys m, let's see how things will go on
I like it too, the universality of the platform is bewitches me since I heard about it
Purge

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:32:08 PM

The thing I like most in this project is that it covers all required spheres - wallet, exchanger... even news! This fundamental approach buys m, let's see how things will go on
I like it too, the universality of the platform is bewitches me since I heard about it

Universality plus constant improving of all 4 platforms will give us transcendental experience. Could somebody tell other ICO with such performing?
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:37:06 PM

Universality plus constant improving of all 4 platforms will give us transcendental experience. Could somebody tell other ICO with such performing?
There are some projects similar to this, so I think yes
GOZIC

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:41:01 PM

Ok, could you name them?
GeRa_182

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:54:13 PM

Ok, could you name them?

I afraid no, I don’t go through every ICO I see, maybe there are some expert in this field…
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:05:26 PM

Ok, could you name them?

I afraid no, I don’t go through every ICO I see, maybe there are some expert in this field…

I could name it, but it would be 4 different ICOs. =)
LEETAP

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:11:19 PM

Ok, could you name them?

Am I right in the fact that this project is the only one presenting us 4-in-1 platform?
Tiamel

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:21:07 PM

Ok, could you name them?

Am I right in the fact that this project is the only one presenting us 4-in-1 platform?
Some of the forum members will say yes, some will say no. You can’t reach the agreement between all forum readers, that’s what makes BTT special
Tiamel

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:22:03 PM

Ok, could you name them?

Some of the forum members will say yes, some will say no. You can’t reach the agreement between all forum readers, that’s what makes BTT special
eotrade (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 274

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:45:05 PM

EO.Trade received 100/100 from Industry leading ratings website, ICORanker. The sale is live https://eo.trade/ 

Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:08:49 PM

You got me. =) I will invest during the day.
I think it's really great what you're up to. This is one of the few projects in which you do not invest because of the bonus but because of the project.
KrIp

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:12:57 PM

I think it's really great what you're up to. This is one of the few projects in which you do not invest because of the bonus but because of the project.
I am getting more confident about EO.Trade project after reading whitepaper and I am also thinking of investing some amount, If I join now I will be getting multiple x return.
NENOPE

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:16:32 PM

I am getting more confident about EO.Trade project after reading whitepaper and I am also thinking of investing some amount, If I join now I will be getting multiple x return.
Yea. But that not withstanding, the bonus and the fact that the price of the token will be some x more expensive is just one thing that can cause your quickly make your investment decisions.
OKONOF

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:20:28 PM

Yea. But that not withstanding, the bonus and the fact that the price of the token will be some x more expensive is just one thing that can cause your quickly make your investment decisions.
EO.Trade is doing a good job by adding those bonuses if you invest in it. It causes more investors to be interested in and I think that if they keep doing what they are doing they will succeed.
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:27:55 PM

EO.Trade is doing a good job by adding those bonuses if you invest in it. It causes more investors to be interested in and I think that if they keep doing what they are doing they will succeed.
They are doing a good job by showing their love for their investors. And any potential investor that see this will want to take part in this show. Everything they have done has been superb.
GOZIC

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:48:33 AM

Does anyone know what would happen if the project wouldn’t reach its softcap? Would an investor from the token sale get his money back?
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:53:02 AM

Does anyone know what would happen if the project wouldn’t reach its softcap? Would an investor from the token sale get his money back?

If softcap is not reached, your ETH is automatically returned to you. So no worries there.
GolD ApPlE

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:58:04 AM

I would like to invest $ 10,000, unfortunately I do not have that much. I have to settle for the less bonus. And with the fact that the price at the ICO will be much more expensive then
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: