Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:59:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 EO.TRADE 🔥 ECOSYSTEM OF 4 CRYPTO PRODUCTS POWERED BY EO COIN🔥  (Read 40187 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (8 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
KeViN31

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:16:54 PM

Referral campaign and planned airdrop will highly benefit the EO community, as any other bounties
Good to hear. I'm excited to hear more about the bounty, so I will be frequently checking in to see if an update happens. Also, where can I find more details on the airdrop?
KrIp

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:31:22 PM

Referral campaign and planned airdrop will highly benefit the EO community, as any other bounties
Good to hear. I'm excited to hear more about the bounty, so I will be frequently checking in to see if an update happens. Also, where can I find more details on the airdrop?
Amazing news. Many people will come to project now for sure. It’s never too late to airdrop some tokens and build the community and make the ICO successful.
UlaNov

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:37:08 PM

Amazing news. Many people will come to project now for sure. It’s never too late to airdrop some tokens and build the community and make the ICO successful.
Glad to hear about the Airdrop and the existing bounty campaign. This will definitely help to grow the EO.Trade community. Hope it will grow further.
ReXata

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:46:43 PM

Glad to hear about the Airdrop and the existing bounty campaign. This will definitely help to grow the EO.Trade community. Hope it will grow further.
Finally an airdrop for this amazing project, they will gain a lot of supporters and investors for it they are basically getting more social media supporters through the airdrop.
GOZIC

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:51:52 PM

Finally an airdrop for this amazing project, they will gain a lot of supporters and investors for it they are basically getting more social media supporters through the airdrop.
Don’t forget that it will be launched only at Q4, so now there are referral program active.
GolD ApPlE

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:58:29 PM

Don’t forget that it will be launched only at Q4, so now there are referral program active.
Airdrop and referral campaign, nice development from EO team.. I am getting myself ready for this 2 campaigns.
PRAKT!K

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:04:50 PM

Airdrop and referral campaign, nice development from EO team.. I am getting myself ready for this 2 campaigns.
I will look for it too. This will surely results in high influx of potential investors, very thoughtful of EO team to implement this kudos guys.
Purge

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:09:06 PM

Team is getting more advisors as I see in their Twitter account. Team expansion is always good, hope this partnership will bring us new experience
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:15:41 PM

During what time your token will be presented on the exchange for bidding? Or is it too early to talk about this?
ivangoff

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:21:10 PM

During what time your token will be presented on the exchange for bidding? Or is it too early to talk about this?
It is indeed too early to talk about that. Presale is ongoing now. Then main sale will come and then exchange listing. As of now, we don't even know whether we will hit softcap. So it’s way too early to talk about exchanges.
GolD ApPlE

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:39:13 AM

I think the EO.Trade team is doing much at matketing. They are more and more active on social media. Hope they’ll go like this
ReXata

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:44:29 AM

I think the EO.Trade team is doing much at matketing. They are more and more active on social media. Hope they’ll go like this
This is correct, because activity in the social networks is very important. Before investing in projects, people look at the activity of participants in social networks.
PRAKT!K

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:50:51 AM

Are there new partnerships preparing? At this time, project needs to expand more and more by getting new partners
UnIvErS

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:56:23 AM

Are there new partnerships preparing? At this time, project needs to expand more and more by getting new partners
It’s a good sign, partnerships in this niche trying to get some companies and groups onboard, it would be a huge win for them. Will be interesting to see if there will be a crypto partner or a mainstream partner either would be good, but a mainstream would be massive.
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:05:04 AM

A new partnership is always nice to have. Now I am really wondering what project it might be that EO.Trade will partner up with. I am really looking forward to the announcement.
Bolovich

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:07:29 AM

I will look for it too. This will surely results in high influx of potential investors, very thoughtful of EO team to implement this kudos guys.
I'm also interested on the Airdrop. I think that will help to growth the community and promote the project.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
zekk

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:38:26 PM

I might have misse it but are you offering a standalone app like Binance have released for their trading platform or will it be browser based like most others? Considering investing in this project, but i've been into other similars project like BMC that didn't go so well.
GeRa_182

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:56:16 PM

A new partnership is always nice to have. Now I am really wondering what project it might be that EO.Trade will partner up with. I am really looking forward to the announcement.
It is very interesting. I think project team will tell us such important thing
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:03:42 PM

Yeah, they need some new partnerships to help increase exposure, these partnerships will bring in more experience and other teams can help advise EP.Trade on the next steps.
Paparazek

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:17:41 PM

Yeah, they need some new partnerships to help increase exposure, these partnerships will bring in more experience and other teams can help advise EP.Trade on the next steps.
It will be a smart move on their part as it drums up advertising and excitement about the project. It also will be a good move considering lack of advertising was an early concern, it seems like they are starting to take the advertising flow of things much more serious. It’s great news regardless
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: