Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:31:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 EO.TRADE 🔥 ECOSYSTEM OF 4 CRYPTO PRODUCTS POWERED BY EO COIN🔥  (Read 40191 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (8 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
UlaNov

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:23:39 PM

Will I be able to sell the tokens at ED? Are you talking to other DEXs? Sorry if this question had been answered already
YGICIQU

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:31:46 PM

Will I be able to sell the tokens at ED? Are you talking to other DEXs? Sorry if this question had been answered already

Rightly said at the previous page. It is still too early to talk about exchange listing presently (in my opinion), but you can check the road map, there might be something about it, if you so eager.
Purge

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:46:09 PM

Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.
I don't know if a slack channel will increase your score on ICO trackers, but EO.Trade has a Twitter account, a Telegram Channel, a Reddit channel and many more. For a slack channel, you will need additional team members, which is in my opinion not necessary.
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:54:30 PM

I don't know if a slack channel will increase your score on ICO trackers, but EO.Trade has a Twitter account, a Telegram Channel, a Reddit channel and many more. For a slack channel, you will need additional team members, which is in my opinion not necessary.
I guess few social channel/network is sufficient for marketing purpose. Because max channel can more difficulty to track members and for post new updates.
eotrade (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 274

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:18:28 PM

EO.News portal will be a source of reliable information of both crypto and fiat trading markets. Read more about it:
https://medium.com/@eotrade/eo-news-the-news-portal-of-the-future-4523ed8a654f
ROFI32

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:12:21 PM

I think you're right, I don't see any need for EO.Trade to own a slack channel. They already have channels promoting this project. As said above, few of them are sufficient
FisiK

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:19:08 PM

I guess few social channel/network is sufficient for marketing purpose. Because max channel can more difficulty to track members and for post new updates.
Yes, more network or marketing channel will create more difficulty to maintain them. It’s more better whatever they have right now.
GOZIC

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:25:07 PM

Nice suggestion mate, Slack is a great avenue to reach more people, but I don't think having a slack channel will grantee an ICO high score from different ICO trackers.
KrIp

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:31:50 PM

Nice suggestion mate, Slack is a great avenue to reach more people, but I don't think having a slack channel will grantee an ICO high score from different ICO trackers.
I don't think a slack channel is needed too. They already got many channels where thousands of people are in. So I think that a slack channel will be maybe a bit too much.
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:37:29 PM

I don't think a slack channel is needed too. They already got many channels where thousands of people are in. So I think that a slack channel will be maybe a bit too much.
Same here, it will be difficult to understand what’s going on. Hope EO.Trade team will spread their efforts correclty.
KeViN31

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:41:08 PM

Same here, it will be difficult to understand what’s going on. Hope EO.Trade team will spread their efforts correclty.
I think for crypto projects telegram channel suffices fine for real time interaction. I don't think slack is as popular in the crypto world as it used to be. Most discussion happen on BTT and telegram nowadays. If other channels are accessible, I don't think there would be a need to have many channels scatters around. Unless, of course, they create one and reserve the name.
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:36:06 PM

I think for crypto projects telegram channel suffices fine for real time interaction. I don't think slack is as popular in the crypto world as it used to be. Most discussion happen on BTT and telegram nowadays. If other channels are accessible, I don't think there would be a need to have many channels scatters around. Unless, of course, they create one and reserve the name.
BTT forum is good for ICO discussion, people are more used to it. I don’t have much idea about slack so I can’t comment on it.
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:42:29 PM

Those social media accounts are already.
PISTON_1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:44:54 PM

Those social media accounts are already enough for them to manage. To even say the fact this is hard to control all of these channels, so an addition could mean extra task that's not needed
PISTON_1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:50:25 PM

Those social media accounts are already enough for them to manage. To even say the fact this is hard to control all of these channels, so an addition could mean extra task that's not needed
I agree with your statement. Too much different channels makes life of the team complicated and focus will get distracted. I think twitter, facebook and telegram is sufficient for a project to be successful if they handle it in a right way.
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:57:18 PM

I agree with your statement. Too much different channels makes life of the team complicated and focus will get distracted. I think twitter, facebook and telegram is sufficient for a project to be successful if they handle it in a right way.

But they already have more of them. The choice of social media also matters that's why I will be against them going on slack... It is usually hard to track back messages on slack and it is more of a private media than public.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:03:11 PM

But they already have more of them. The choice of social media also matters that's why I will be against them going on slack... It is usually hard to track back messages on slack and it is more of a private media than public.
Devs will become mad if every person can start PM on slack with lots of queries. Better way if they can skip slack options.
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:10:49 PM

Devs will become mad if every person can start PM on slack with lots of queries. Better way if they can skip slack options.
I don't think getting a slack channel is necessary. Facebook, twitter and telegram are just the most suitable for ICOs to operate. Moreover, I don't know how many ICOs presently use slack channel. They all prefer the other 3 because of its purpose
gabchuks
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:10:45 AM

where can i get the bounty channel?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: