Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:22:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 EO.TRADE 🔥 ECOSYSTEM OF 4 CRYPTO PRODUCTS POWERED BY EO COIN🔥  (Read 40187 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (8 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
Miraculously

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:16:46 AM

Softcap is almoist there, the team are waiting for 1-2 huge investors to finally reach it and move forward to hardcap. I have high expectations that you will reach both caps.

It is necessary to push the marketing strategy. The idea of the project is quite interesting and may be of interest to investors. It is necessary to talk about the project to more investors.
I think we have to wait for some time to see the development, as we still in early stage of ICO/token sale, EO.Trade team still don’t have the required fund to start development.
I have one question, what will happen in case of softcap is not reached? They need to cancel the project? And this means project work cannot be start until softcap is reached?
This was already answered pages before. They will return all the investment they collected till that point in time. But still they have time and they will for sure hit the softcap target.
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:23:02 AM

Softcap is almoist there, the team are waiting for 1-2 huge investors to finally reach it and move forward to hardcap. I have high expectations that you will reach both caps.

It is necessary to push the marketing strategy. The idea of the project is quite interesting and may be of interest to investors. It is necessary to talk about the project to more investors.
I think we have to wait for some time to see the development, as we still in early stage of ICO/token sale, EO.Trade team still don’t have the required fund to start development.
I have one question, what will happen in case of softcap is not reached? They need to cancel the project? And this means project work cannot be start until softcap is reached?
This was already answered pages before. They will return all the investment they collected till that point in time. But still they have time and they will for sure hit the softcap target.
If I may ask why all the questions about if softcap isn't reached? EO.Trade is a good project with great prospects, I feel we should be more focused on how to help spread the word about this project as investors, I think we owe that to the team.
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:30:05 AM

If I may ask why all the questions about if softcap isn't reached? EO.Trade is a good project with great prospects, I feel we should be more focused on how to help spread the word about this project as investors, I think we owe that to the team.
I agree with you. But the information what would happen if the softcap isn't reached somehow is important nevertheless. And for an investor knowing that his funds would be returned to him if this happens, can really be the tipping point for his decision to invest.
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:37:29 AM

I agree with you. But the information what would happen if the softcap isn't reached somehow is important nevertheless. And for an investor knowing that his funds would be returned to him if this happens, can really be the tipping point for his decision to invest.
Yep, that what usually happens when softcaps are not reached; all funds should be reversed; If you contribute with crypto it is easy to achieve; if you invested in fiat the process is a bit stormy and I’m not sure about the expenses when it comes to that.
CeNaToP

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:43:59 AM

Yep, that what usually happens when softcaps are not reached; all funds should be reversed; If you contribute with crypto it is easy to achieve; if you invested in fiat the process is a bit stormy and I’m not sure about the expenses when it comes to that.
Thanks for your reply! I also believe EO.Trade will reach softcap and will get more than softcap. But we still have to wait till softcap to reach so that actual project work can start.
Nyur

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:01:03 PM

Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:25:39 PM

True, I have been following EO.Trade for some time and I have come to trust the team they shown sincerity in all their doings. That's why by default I know my funds are safe.
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:32:26 PM

It is actually very important but not necessary... That's saying you like the project but you don't believe in it... And as we have seen from the token sale he might be worried what will happen to his investment.
GeRa_182

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:02:13 PM

It is actually very important but not necessary... That's saying you like the project but you don't believe in it... And as we have seen from the token sale he might be worried what will happen to his investment.
I agree, but we should just wait and see how everything goes, maybe they already have a strategy, but waited for a while I think they can easily hit their softcap.
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:08:49 PM

I agree, but we should just wait and see how everything goes, maybe they already have a strategy, but waited for a while I think they can easily hit their softcap.

We are currently just in the presale phase. The main crowdsale will be finished in August. There is still a lot of time for EO.Trade to reach its softcap.
ivangoff

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:14:56 PM

We are currently just in the presale phase. The main crowdsale will be finished in August. There is still a lot of time for EO.Trade to reach its softcap.

I have no doubt EO.Trade will definitely reach softcap, there is lot of time for this project to achieve that. From the look of things they will reach softcap pretty soon.
KeViN31

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:47:31 PM

With investments into trading only going up, we will make future. I believe EO.Trade blockchain startup has the potential to be the next big crypto token.
KeViN31

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:54:29 PM

EO.Trade project has very good potentials, team need to pursue a strategy for token sale/pre-sale. Hope to see new announcement from EO.Trade team soon
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:00:51 PM

EO.Trade project has very good potentials, team need to pursue a strategy for token sale/pre-sale. Hope to see new announcement from EO.Trade team soon
You have a point there, friend. The current approach and the whole token sale technique seem to be effective as they may have wanted or planned it to be.
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:10:08 PM

With your site something's not right, what happened. I can’t open it since past evening.
KrIp

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:21:17 PM

With your site something's not right, what happened. I can’t open it since past evening.

Why? What happened? It works perfectly fine for me. Or are you talking about something else? Crypto market started going up. This should be the time for getting some investments in EO.
GolD ApPlE

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:25:54 PM

Why? What happened? It works perfectly fine for me. Or are you talking about something else? Crypto market started going up. This should be the time for getting some investments in EO.
For me is also everything OK with the website, works perfectly. I hope that the market goes up, we all need it, after this winter.
UlaNov

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:33:37 PM

For me is also everything OK with the website, works perfectly. I hope that the market goes up, we all need it, after this winter.
Working here, if you have issues, you really should be more specific and if it’s a graphical thing make sure to take a screenshot and share it
with the team so they can fix it. Most issues I’ve ever had were just cache bugs with my browser, clearing browser cache, or trying the site in private mode clears it up, not specific to this ICO but has happened for me on others.
eotrade (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 274

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:01:48 PM

Hello. Can you please provide details what is not working to help@eo.trade
eotrade (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 274

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:02:56 PM

EO.trade is integrated with NEO and GAS. You can now buy the EO coin using them. We will continue adding more cryptocurrencies to enhance your experience.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: