Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:01:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 EO.TRADE 🔥 ECOSYSTEM OF 4 CRYPTO PRODUCTS POWERED BY EO COIN🔥  (Read 40161 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (8 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:28:34 PM

Two months left to take part in public presale on https:// eo.trade.
Accepting more than 20 cryptocurrencies and fiat for EO tokens. Get ready to get involved in the presale offering the most value.
But where you found about 20 crypto currencies? I mean I did not see that, I just want to know exactly which 20 crypto currency they are accepting while purchasing/contributing ICO?
I would say to register on the website and go to the buying page – you would see all available payment methods, 22 cryptocurrencies and fiat deposit: https://eo.trade/personal/payment
Thanks for sharing the site, I checked and I can see most of the crypto currencies are good one. Trading at good rate so I think its good move by EO.Trade team.
I just checked EO.Trade ICO site and it looks so good, I really love this design. There are lots of good information and this will surely help EO token sale.

That’s right. I really like their website, great design and looks very clean and modern! There’s a lot of time to go till the presale is live as well!
HuP9RX

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:33:58 PM

Accepting more than 20 cryptocurrencies and fiat for EO tokens. Get ready to get involved in the presale offering the most value.
But where you found about 20 crypto currencies? I mean I did not see that, I just want to know exactly which 20 crypto currency they are accepting while purchasing/contributing ICO?
I would say to register on the website and go to the buying page – you would see all available payment methods, 22 cryptocurrencies and fiat deposit: https://eo.trade/personal/payment
Thanks for sharing the site, I checked and I can see most of the crypto currencies are good one. Trading at good rate so I think its good move by EO.Trade team.
I just checked EO.Trade ICO site and it looks so good, I really love this design. There are lots of good information and this will surely help EO token sale.

That’s right. I really like their website, great design and looks very clean and modern! There’s a lot of time to go till the presale is live as well!
Their website looks very well, simple and clean. I like the EO.Trade website more than the other ICOs page, no idea if EO Team had influence on the design.
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:52:53 PM

Their website looks very well, simple and clean. I like the EO.Trade website more than the other ICOs page, no idea if EO Team had influence on the design.

With their new own website, 22 different currencies for investments, EO.Trade should hit the softcap sooner than later. I am looking forward for it.
CeNaToP

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:58:35 PM

With their new own website, 22 different currencies for investments, EO.Trade should hit the softcap sooner than later. I am looking forward for it.

I think the strategy is not bad, investors can become aware of 22 different currencies and buy tokens there. It's good that they keep presale going and growing.
GOZIC

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:04:31 PM

I think the strategy is not bad, investors can become aware of 22 different currencies and buy tokens there. It's good that they keep presale going and growing.

I think it will be best if EO.Trade team just have one payment option but with higher bonus, it gives some certain level of focus and determination.
PeToR

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:33:32 PM

Own ICO site is always good, it's giving lot of confidence to investors. It's really good move by EO team. Let see how token sale will grow.
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:47:53 PM

There features are very attractive and convincing platforms that they have. Hoping that many investors and users will attract on this project. What is the ICO price will be? Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start? I’m new to crypto and don’t know all the terms.
DyxLEzz

Activity: 201

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:51:40 PM

There features are very attractive and convincing platforms that they have. Hoping that many investors and users will attract on this project. What is the ICO price will be? Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start? I’m new to crypto and don’t know all the terms.
The presale price is $0.20 for 1 EO, the minimum payment is $100, and there is a softcap $10m, that’s the amount they need to start the developing. You can check their website for more information:
https://eo.trade
ReXata

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:54:58 PM

According to the roadmap, we can expect EO token listing on the exchange sometime in July. Since it’s so close, do you already have exchange secured ?I know you can’t probably reveal name due NDA, even if you have exchange ready, but can you disclose any info at all regarding the exchange?
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:59:39 PM

According to the roadmap, we can expect EO token listing on the exchange sometime in July. Since it’s so close, do you already have exchange secured ?I know you can’t probably reveal name due NDA, even if you have exchange ready, but can you disclose any info at all regarding the exchange?
They will release any information they can as soon as they're allowed to, the team can't be more specific right now! Saying that, I personally expect EO token to be available on more than one exchange following the ICO.
Tiamel

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:04:32 PM

They will release any information they can as soon as they're allowed to, the team can't be more specific right now! Saying that, I personally expect EO token to be available on more than one exchange following the ICO.
Thanks for your answer. I wonder what hardcap have they set? If they softcap $10m and they almost have achieved it.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:09:12 PM

Thanks for your answer. I wonder what hardcap have they set? If they softcap $10m and they almost have achieved it.
The hardcap is $100m. One of the biggest ICOs hardcaps I’ve ever seen. Hope they succeed and will achieve this too.
eotrade (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 274

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:14:00 PM

Ethereum classic has been integrated to the EO ecosystem. The EO coin sale is live https://eo.trade/

GeRa_182

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:15:20 PM

The hardcap is $100m. One of the biggest ICOs hardcaps I’ve ever seen. Hope they succeed and will achieve this too.
That hardcap seems huge to me right now, but who knows... maybe it is achievable. EO.Trade is such a platform that attract huge investors all over the world, so if 1000 investors will send $100k, we will achieve it certainly. =)
PeToR

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:48:47 AM

You write that on your EO. Finance wallet there are more than 20 cryptocurrencies. What exactly cryptocurrencies do you have and are you planning to add more cryptocurrencies?
YGICIQU

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:54:12 AM

You write that on your EO. Finance wallet there are more than 20 cryptocurrencies. What exactly cryptocurrencies do you have and are you planning to add more cryptocurrencies?
Well, as far as I know they have all the main cryptocurrencies that are used for exchanges and trading. But yeah, this question about adding more cryptocurrencies interests me too.
ReXata

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:00:41 AM

Well, as far as I know they have all the main cryptocurrencies that are used for exchanges and trading. But yeah, this question about adding more cryptocurrencies interests me too.
Absolutely agree with you guys. There are a lot of perspective cryptocurrencies which they may use in their wallet.
HuP9RX

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:06:09 AM

Absolutely agree with you guys. There are a lot of perspective cryptocurrencies which they may use in their wallet.
In addition to your words, I think that it will be profitably for them to use as much cryptocurrencies as possible to attract attention and maybe some audience too.
KeViN31

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:31:38 AM

Add the French language support on your official website, plz.
niethera

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:33:18 AM

This is new concept with awsome idea. This will be new era in cryptocurrency field. Recommended my friends to invest here. Good luck with project
i think this is the answer why we should join the ico of elementh now.great job team !!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: