Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:31:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PXC] Phoenixcoin v0.6.6.2 ~ NeoScrypt Original ~ 10 Years Old  (Read 135972 times)
coinman76

Activity: 247
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:45:30 AM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jox

Activity: 681
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:11:14 PM

Who will send donation if there is no progress. Why was not fixed CVE-2018-17144 flaw? All other big coins already fixed theirs wallets. There is no visible future improvements, or roadmap. So where is stagnation there is not support from community.
coinman76

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:29:21 PM

Who will send donation if there is no progress. Why was not fixed CVE-2018-17144 flaw? All other big coins already fixed theirs wallets. There is no visible future improvements, or roadmap. So where is stagnation there is not support from community.

I and those like me will donate and maintain the coin at the right time. Everything has its time and all the updates you will know when the time comes. Now is 2018 and only rebirth Phoenixcoin in this year.
doctorsleep

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:43:31 AM

First, I want to congratulate the entire community of participants who believe and support the Phoenixcoin today. Today Phoenixcoin is 2000 days (more than 5 years old) as the coin appeared.

Stop talking about the website. What do you want from him? Neon lights? The falling numbers in matrix movie? More pages?
Finally, understand that the main thing is to provide information about the coin!
If the coin begins to develop, then the site will begin to appear new information, new items, new pages.

Why do you make a panic sale last day? Pxc will cost minimum 500 satoshi in winter and you sell for only 50 sat. now. Noobs.

500 satoshi? Why? Give us the reason, please.

update: the Economist's cover of 1988 is not the reason, it's just only your hope and fantasy. Only Ghostlander know about future of PXC

First, I want to warn you that you need to fully understand the technology of the coin and its work before you invest money anywhere. If you invest at random, without fully understanding everything, or because of someone else's advice (advice from a friend or blogger), sooner or later you lose all your money 100%.

If you do not believe in the Rothschild prophecy about the new world currency Phoenix in 2018, then I think the time has come to tell everyone the advantages of Phoenixcoin over other coins and why very soon the price will go up.
https://steemitimages.com/DQmSUThCJ433EYjd5NTHGc5AtWbaAaX3Y9woYB4Y3YVHDTE/the-economist-1988-predicts-digital-world-currency-by-2018.jpg

1. Very soon in this year there will be a new wallet and hard fork of blockchain Phoenixcoin with various new updates and improvements (this will be something like Bitcoin + some new features and improvements), for example, advanced checkpointing against 51% attacks, which is not found in other coins; transactions in Phoenixcoin faster than Bitcoin in 6-7 times . If the Ghostander wants it, he will tell about it in more detail, but if not, then we should wait very soon for beta release for public testing.
Also, if Ghostlander has time, then we will get a mobile wallet in  this year, if not, then in next year.

2. Within -+100 days (in February) we will have block reward halves (the mined block will be reduced from 25 coins to 12.5). This event in the future will also raise the cost of PXC in several times.

3. After all updates and block reward halves Phoenixcoin will be added to some new exchanges. The speed of adding to the new exchanges and the rise of the price depends entirely on the support of the community. I have repeatedly asked the community to donate to the development of the project, but there is no response. If you DOCTORSLEEP and all community continue to be greedy and do not support the coin as now, then we will not be able to quickly add a coin to the new exchanges and the price will rise slowly.I ask once again the whole community to support the development of the coin by your donates (DONATION WALLET IS IN FIRST POST).If everybody will donation 1-5% of their coins we can quickly add Phoenixcoin to a lot of exchanges after all updates early next year, if not donation price will up slowly and you will loose much profit.
Now - when you read this, its the last chance to buy Phoenixcoin at such low price; there will be no more such low prices.

Prepare for the new world order and the new world currency. The launch event will take place very soon, follow for the world from November 1-11.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/5JqY-6q-RNA/maxresdefault.jpg

p.s.   Shocked today 10 years from the day of the creation of white paper bitcoin https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

Oкeй. Инoгдa мнe кaжeтcя, чтo мы зeмляки. Ecли нeт, тo sorry.
1) I agree that half of the reward is a plus to the cost. Agreed.
2) I agree with 1-11 November. Very much agree.
3) I just want to remind you of the factors that we do not know. These are external factors that affect the ecosystem that we are trying to create. One day someone thought that ISIS would destroy Assad, and then the neighboring countries too, and then eat Russia. But, Mr. Putin has came and ISIS was hurt. Plans were disrupted. The Rothschilds show their vision of the world, and Russia shows its vision of the world. Who will win?
Believing isn't enough. We need to think and weigh.
4) I believe in Phoenix. That's why I have 300,000 coins now. And these coins are not to be sold at a higher price.
5) the Number of exchanges on which the coin is traded does not affect its value. Believe me, sometimes it is better to trade on a single exchange. (for example, look at the Verge coin. It is traded on many exchanges, but there is no stable growth in it. Yes, XVG is known to many people. But the price is not stable).
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:49:42 AM

How secure is this coin right now?

Don't want to see this and hal be the next victims of the cryptopia purge of older projects for newer shitty icos

They gave phs the boot and that network looked quite solid

ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 12:16:27 PM

Maybe you do your research first? The particular vulnerability was intoduced to Bitcoin v0.14 in 2016: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/9049
This code appeared first in Bitcoin v0.4 in 2011: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/443

We have it in place still.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:25:24 PM

Maybe you do your research first? The particular vulnerability was intoduced to Bitcoin v0.14 in 2016: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/9049
This code appeared first in Bitcoin v0.4 in 2011: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/443

Is there any update on the idea of combining hal and pxc into one new updated and exciting project that may be of interest to new crypto enthusiasts?

I would work fast though I heard the new management at cryptopia are kicking off low volume coins under the guise of them being insecure

Without cryptopia that would not be too good for these 2 projects.

ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 06:36:17 PM

Is there any update on the idea of combining hal and pxc into one new updated and exciting project that may be of interest to new crypto enthusiasts?

I would work fast though I heard the new management at cryptopia are kicking off low volume coins under the guise of them being insecure

I'm not aware of a good way to combine two projects as such. Much of my work can be shared among my projects. I never trade security for features, performance, etc. None of the coins under my management have ever been successfully 51% attacked.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:56:07 PM

I'm not aware of a good way to combine two projects as such. Much of my work can be shared among my projects. I never trade security for features, performance, etc. None of the coins under my management have ever been successfully 51% attacked.

That's good news on that front anyway. However I think cryptopia just said that because they wanted rid of low volume coins.
They offered phs a 2 bitcoin relist. Lol why do that if it was being insecure that was the issue.
Besides phs has a very high pos rate and that keeps a lot of people staking so I doubt it was easy to attack.

I know you are known as a skilled developer so perhaps appealing to the masses by forking something considered blockchain 2.0 or 3.0 and doing a coin swap of hal and pxc for it could work well to generate more interest.

DesktopCommando

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:23:31 PM

For this Communities Information - PXC is going to be listed free of charge on https://emblemvault.com/ 's DEX, due to be released very soon.

https://coinscribble.com/emblem-vault-announces-support-for-more-than-500-cryptocurrencies/2085/releases/34/

https://github.com/DecentricCorp/coininfoplus/blob/master/lib/alts.js

for more information have a look at our Bitcointalk page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1652345.0
Cryptofan100

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:48:19 PM

@Ghostlander
Do you have any updates on PXC?
It seems like pxc.theblocksfactory.com is down.
Can you give any updates on the v0.7.0 wallet (or will it be 1.0.0 ?!) and the android wallet which are to be released later this year?
coinman76

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:24:40 AM

@Ghostlander
Can you give any updates on the v0.7.0 wallet (or will it be 1.0.0 ?!) and the android wallet which are to be released later this year?

No donates - no information about updates, wait in this year, everything has its time.
I am surprised by the coin community, you are waiting for updates but don’t support the coin. Your greed will ruin you.
I say 3rd time, if will not donationon for support Phoenixcoin now, there will be no rapid development of the coin.
You can no donation and the development of the coin will be long and you don’t earn money or all community will donate at least 1-5% of their coin and very soon price on Phoenixcoin will soar to the moon and your profit will very big.
ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 11:57:04 PM

@Ghostlander

Pools may be down from time to time. They don't run on mission critical servers with redundant uplinks. However TBF is a reliable one in general.

v0.7 is in progress, though expect v0.6.6.2 sooner because some steps should be taken for the ease of migration. In particular, I'm going to drop support for the legacy Litecoin magic number. We have our own since v0.6.6.0.

tokenZ

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:27:17 AM

Discord Link?

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:53:50 PM

As I correctly predicted cryptopia gave hal the boot

Next will be pxc

coinman76

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:26:00 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2018, 09:38:59 PM by coinman76

Next will be pxc

No, its not correctly. Last delisted noticed has only Halcyon, havent Pxc (u can check it here
Now i wrote to Cryptopia and i think HAL will not delisted because Ghostlander updated coin last days and it will be better https://github.com/ghostlander/Halcyon

Soon Pxc coin will have big updates and bidding will be increased. No Reasons to Trouble
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:55:15 PM

Next will be pxc

No, its not correctly. Last delisted noticed has only Halcyon, havent Pxc (u can check it here
Now i wrote to Cryptopia and i think HAL will not delisted because Ghostlander updated coin last days and it will be better https://github.com/ghostlander/Halcyon

Soon Pxc coin will have big updates and bidding will be increased. No Reasons to Trouble

I hope you are correct. Cryptopia delisting lots of good old decentralised projects lately.

joshslokam

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:02:00 AM

-skip-
evanjdevs

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:48:02 PM

I've mined PXC every so often for years and such. I was wondering if there's any way I could help to contribute to the project?
ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 11:58:46 AM

I've mined PXC every so often for years and such. I was wondering if there's any way I could help to contribute to the project?

There's always a way. What would you like to do? Maybe PM me if you are not comfortable to talk about it in public.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: