Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 12:19:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is a good time to buy?  (Read 1545 times)
Findingnemo

Activity: 2380
Merit: 795

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:56:25 PM

For buying bitcoin it will be always better for a dropping market the price at the support point is a good buy .A wise invester never enter in to the market when the market price increased..Whenever a new comer arrives  in this field he will be investing irrespective of the market conditions .Always try to buy the lowest market if possible and sell it to the highest market and reap profit out of it and wait till the market is going down since bitcoin is volatile in the market.

Yes anytime is always a best time to buy bitcoin it is the many people suggestion about buying bitcoin so I thing the decision makers is our mind so thing better before investing not after investing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
bdfoysalhossain

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:09:46 PM

I think, now is the best time to buy. Because the market is stable now. Bitcoin's price is increasing.
If you want to be more profitable in my opinion, then buy and hold it.
I hope this year, the price of Bitcoin will go up to 20k.
ujjwalsethi

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:18:08 PM

Actually when the market value of bitcoins is down then it is an opportunity for everyone to invest in bitcoins as we all know that market value of bitcoins fluctuates on daily basis so at low market value it is an opportunity to invest and after the market value rises go for selling of coins to have great profit.

Geraico

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:19:12 PM

Now is a good time to buy it, lots of people bought bitcoin on this period same as me, I think is the time for bitcoin to go up again and who knows maybe someday to have a good profit.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:23:01 PM

It is depend of the bitcoin price if its down in the market. it is the good time to buy to get more profits many user waiting for the dump  to buy some bitcoin.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:25:11 PM

I bought a bunch BTC when it was $17000, then bought a bunch when it is $14000...then the price dropped until 2 days ago. I bought a bunch again when it was 6000ish...haha, now the price went up...so, really, when is it a good time to buy? When it dropped for a while and it rose a little bit, then drop again, then buy?

I suggest to a lot of investors of cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin that you buy coins when the price is at a decrease or at a dip. Because not only are you helping the cryptocurrency recover from the losses it had previously received, but it also enables you to purchase coins easier than normal since the price when there's a decrease is significantly lower than the usual.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:29:09 PM

The current price of bitcoin still good to invest, because pass two weeks ago was the best time, but is not too bad to invest now, because time we come, it will be by two of the current price. Go on and invest. Good luck
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:32:08 PM

I advice you to buy bitcoin when his price be under 500$ i think in that price be the good time for you to buy
dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:38:25 PM

Bitcoin prices are increasing day by day.The whole world is now leaning towards Bitcoin.The best time to buy Bitcoin is when the cost of Bitcoin decreases.Bitcoin prices have declined several times a year, but this is for a very short time.And when prices fall, it is the most important time to buy Bitcoin.Bitcoin buying is not bad, even when it is in a stable state Because the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day..... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Your ever Smiley
ogtejiri

Activity: 203

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:52:44 PM

the best time to buy bitcoin is when the price goes down, though no one prays for it as we all want it to continue to rise. just observe the market closely especially whenever there is panic.
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:55:37 PM

I bought a bunch BTC when it was $17000, then bought a bunch when it is $14000...then the price dropped until 2 days ago. I bought a bunch again when it was 6000ish...haha, now the price went up...so, really, when is it a good time to buy? When it dropped for a while and it rose a little bit, then drop again, then buy?

Now is a good period as it will soon reach about 15k so it's at the lower limit which points out that reasonable investments will be useful now. Don't wait for when it crosses the 12-15k mark as prices will remain much more stable at this points which will lead to reduced profits in the long run.
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:03:12 PM

The right time to buy is certainly when the price is low, and that we can get if we monitor market conditions! but will we continue in front of the computer to see it, no it is not. so you can do buy order, to get the price you want to get.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:16:33 PM

If to predict the actual price is very difficult but traders must be able to take advantage of it as small as existing opportunities in order to gain profits.when the exchange rate is still decreasing traders should be able to be patient and not too selfish in the face of the problem in order to avoid the loss.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:42:04 PM

The price has started to grow but it is still a profitable purchase if you think about a long investment. I read that in 2021 the price is to exceed 50k $ and it is very real.
africa34

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:45:10 PM

for me i think the best time to buy bitcoin , when the bitcoin go up more than -5% buy , and just hold it after 3 or 5 years .

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▄▀███████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████▀██▀▄▀██▀██████▄
▄███▀▄▀██▄▀███▀▄██▀▄▀███▄
█████▄██▄███▄▀▄███▄██▄█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▀▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▀▀██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███▄▄▄█████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
▀████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
♦  LIVE SLOTS
♦  ROULETTE
♦  MANY MORE
[ BTC ] bitcoin ACCEPTED
█████████▄▄▄███▄▄
█████▄██████████▄
███▄██████████████
▄████▀▄▄▄█▀▄▄▄██
███████▄██████
▀▀▀███▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
██████▀▀████████▀
█████████▀▀████▀
CURACAO
LICENSED
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Tatyana20100

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:46:56 PM

Although the price and growing, but it is better to wait for the forecasts for the years ahead so take your time and better buy more.
Tszone

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:00:05 PM

best time to buy bitcoin is when price is down, that way you make profit when the price goes up. for now the price of bitcoin is down so i suggest you buy if you can
Thatsit

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 09:18:10 PM

Undoubtedly you have discussed a topic that is important. Of course Bitcoin should be bought when it will be within your reach and it will be better when its price falls. Because we have seen Bitcoin's price does not remain stable, so when its price will be lowered it will buy it because it is a good time and you will benefit .  Smiley  Smiley
imacrypto

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:26:46 PM

Every time is a good time to buy especially when there is a dip.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:15:22 PM

The right time to buy bitcoins when bitcoin prices are down, and we can resell when bitcoin prices are rising.
This one is the correct one you buy when the prices is low and then sell them when it is high and that is how to do it in invest for crypto.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: