Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:43:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the key  (Read 17502 times)
matthewtherry

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:55:37 PM

I have learned from the beginning to have patience in order to have success so I recommend everyone to keep their cryptos for better days
beehimneff

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:58:54 PM

Golden words!!! Wink Absolutely agree!! You can get rich quickly only in the lottery! And in the rest of the need time, patience, labor and a bit luck!
dalesotpi

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:58:58 PM

That may be true, but at some point patience ran out and enters panic!  Grin
I was like that before and it did not yield me any good results. And so I turn to something else, like not looking at my wallet everyday, cause that would be the cause of losing patience.
For now I seldom check prices. And I believe that is a good way of preserving patience and coins.
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:00:49 PM

Patience + holding good coins.
You can have all the patience in the world but if you invest in dumb projects you will lose it all.
HolderLoo

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:01:27 PM

Yes, I agree with this view. Patience is essential and important to bring about commercial gains in this market. Market volatility may be long or short term that we can not predict. With a market that is not controlled and influenced by any relevance. Patience is the key to unlocking a better and more profitable path.
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Of course patience is the key in this market. I can't believe there were people here last week spreading FUD, saying the market it dying.
Indeed, negative people will never succeed in their careers.
They should better evaluate a future of a newly established technology. Blockchain is the smartest technology I've ever seen. Technology experts appreciate this technology and we can predict that the cryptocurrency market will last long.
So when the market goes down, we need to be calm and patient to analyze the situation.
Yeah bitcoin price  is some how like a roller coaster ride there are times  it is  in bottom of the track but  still  it bounces back, but  in the end of the year it climb to a new level, that s how patience take  its toll, and earn more  profit, if you're a weak  you will  never  succeed because you easily get panic.
Basing on previous charts of bitcoins price after all these years we can really presume that it can posibbly go to that price movement again into this last month of this year.No one knows on what would happen on next months to come but rest assured bitcoin will really surprise us anytime. Patience is the key but most people dont able to sustain such patience in the end which do end up on regretting.
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 02:07:40 PM

I agree with you, patience is very important especially in trading and investment. You should have patience and give time to the project or market to grow. Most crypto traders are home trader so they are inexperienced about trading, that's why the crypto market is very volatile and not FUD proof yet.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:56:53 PM

Many people sell coins during the fall of the market, not because they do not have patience, but because they need fiat.
True, they make their own decision to sell their coins during the fall, maybe because they need urgent money, but I don't get why some people exchange their coins when they have already money. I am sure they will regret in the future to do something stupid like that. The market will recover and the majority of cryptocurrencies will increase in potential, so waiting is the key to make a huge money from theses coins.
xaviervilla

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:06:17 PM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

Indeed it is. It is just like what people often say: "great things only come to those who wait".
And I cant say much enough to point out how true this statement is specially in this industry.
But despite this being a true fact, one must also make sure first that the coin he is holding is
truly worth holding on to before he even considers holding it for long term. Scams ICOs today
are just too many so we always have to make sure that what we are investing at are really
worth holding.
Electrified

Activity: 286

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:13:16 PM

I have learned from the beginning to have patience in order to have success so I recommend everyone to keep their cryptos for better days

Patience is the key to earn more profits and experiences great joys and sucess in life.  In this crypto community you have to apply the important attitude of being patience and everything will follow smoothly as what you wish to happen in the right time and right decision.

Henisusan

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:21:07 PM

I agree with you, patience is very important especially in trading and investment. You should have patience and give time to the project or market to grow. Most crypto traders are home trader so they are inexperienced about trading, that's why the crypto market is very volatile and not FUD proof yet.

That's right, patience is part of the psychology management where it is one of the key success of an trading and investment in everything, moreover in the cryptocurrency. But,  we see some people are still not patient when getting in this crypto, being a panic sale and panic buy. Well, actually patience is not only the only one key to success in cryptocurrency. We need also to make the good strategy that will lead us to be more successful.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
canque31

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:26:56 PM

That's right, patience is part of the psychology management where it is one of the key success of an trading and investment in everything, moreover in the cryptocurrency. But,  we see some people are still not patient when getting in this crypto, being a panic sale and panic buy. Well, actually patience is not only the only one key to success in cryptocurrency. We need also to make the good strategy that will lead us to be more successful.

I do believe that patience is the key to cryptocurrency's success. An individual who's willing to wait for the right time gets the best reward. Great things comes to those who are very willing to wait. Regret is always at the end if you decide things quickly it's better to wait and hold until the market fully recover.
mantuts

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:29:19 PM

In everything we do, patience must always be present.
You don't know how far or near you are from your goals. What if you get tired of digging exactly an inch away from golds. Things are best earned if it came from all of your efforts and patience. If you want to earn more profit, patience is really needed. Patience is what you do when you hodl coins and wait for its value to increase. But take into consideration also that your patience can make you earn more profit if it is combined with good decisions.
davidroux

Activity: 625

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:30:27 PM

yah, when you have a good coin, and you are not good at trading, you can hold that coin and patience is a key to earn money because the price is affacted by news, go up and go down, but for long term you can still earn profit of the price rising

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀