Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:10:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the key  (Read 17499 times)
cryptoheroin

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:52:31 PM

Key to become a successful investor,because if you dont have patience you wont try to wait into some good entry and exits points if we are talking about trading,because you really going to get rekt if you are just trading using your intuition,we need technical and fundamental analysis so that so we need to be patient everytime we are going to trade.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:53:46 PM

It is a two way thing, while being patient, do ensure you are holding a reasonable and good coin, which i think you have in a way stated through your illustration. If you are holding a good coin and you still find it plummeting, that virtue known as patience will definitely work out well for you. You held a good coin and that was why you were able to get a profit of 47%. That i will say was a nice move.
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:00:54 PM

Of course it is,why would you lose that one thing that could save us from getting rekt everytime we trade? perfect timing needs a lot of effort that is why we need to wait patiently most of the time if we are talkinag about the key to our success,holders will always win and those weak handed people will surely going to lose their money and effort most of the time.

kakawin

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:05:08 PM

It is a two way thing, while being patient, do ensure you are holding a reasonable and good coin, which i think you have in a way stated through your illustration. If you are holding a good coin and you still find it plummeting, that virtue known as patience will definitely work out well for you. You held a good coin and that was why you were able to get a profit of 47%. That i will say was a nice move.
Choosing a good project is the key thing in investing. Of course, patience is also necessary, but why patience is needed if the wrong project was chosen during the investment?
Btcepenbob

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:06:42 PM

patience is one of rhe key through success.if you have little patient you will not reach what do you want to happen.In thus type of invest leys not hurry lets just wait for our time.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:08:27 PM

I totally agree, i think the same just like you, we should be patient, we should never use our emotions here, when we earn money and we grab profits, we should run away or either hodl and try to get out when things start being bad.
Crypto is a good way to earn money but it needs some smart minds and some fiat to start, if the person was smart then he would earn a lot!
cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:12:34 PM

I truly believe that patience is a must if you are going to invest anything because imagine if you dont have patience how would you trust people from your investments? patience is going to take a big part of our trades because that is what we need everytime we are waiting for the perfect entry and exits with the trades that we have.

RagnarosF

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:18:54 PM

yeah thats true, i heard a lot of holders gaining much and huge profits from their coins that bought from 2-3 years ago. im so amaze with their emotions when it comes to hold such a long time. i hope i can do the same.
Iyanuoluwa

Activity: 202

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:19:53 PM

As an investor,the number one thing we need to learn is how to be patient in everything we do in cryptocurrency world without that we may loose a lot of value about cryptocurrency
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:24:39 PM

Without patience you wont get success in the cryptocurrencies,timing,effort,and patience this is the three things that you need to have for you to have an effective investments either it is in trading,mining or in ICO investments.Holders will always win the game and those weak handed people will continously losing his money instead.

modtakels

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:34:09 PM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Totally agreed,patience should always be with us,because without this we arent going to HOLD our coins until the market has recovered,i personally waiting the market to recover most of the time ,after i bought plenty of cheap altcoins from the bottom of the bloody market.Because im sure anyone who bought from the bottom would have a lot of profits.

Cryptowhynot

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:36:14 PM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Patience and courage. If you invest with the attitude the money is not coming back to you then you can tend to have more patience and courage. Most investors don't really think that way, however. They are gamblers, and gamblers tend not to be patient personalities.
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:36:27 PM

Yes patience is the key we all know about but you also need some element of luck in most cases because not every coin can favour you in profit just like that. You can sometimes hold dip but dipper it goes.
Haha! "Dipper it goes," I like that! Nice one.

Good things come to those who wait patiently and with faith. We can never expect things to always go the way we expect them to. When we get into something we should anticipate that there will be some ups and downs. It's like a roller coaster. Before you strap in, you already know that the ride will be crazy! But you are still willing to jump in for the ride 'coz you paid for it and you know that you will be getting the thrill of your life! Same thing with cryptocurrency investments. It's volatile and things can go crazy. But you are willing to invest because there is a great chance of earning profit. It's just a matter of being able to play your cards right.

Plimo

Activity: 185

Shopify Developer

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:36:58 PM

Yeap. Holding is the best thing to do.
If you don't hold and panic every time price falls down you will just lose money.

destroyer01

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:43:53 PM

A patient person will have more time to consider different solutions to the assignment,contact people who can possibly help,and put in a better effort for a higher-quality result.
krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:47:45 PM

Patience is the key for success in investing. Lack of patience will bring all kind of troubles and bad decisions that can cost not only the profit, but the initial investments as well.

hiwainmoto

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:04:42 PM

Indeed patience is needed in every aspects that we have in cryptocurrency investments,you wont succeed without it and it is harder for us to know if you are trading blindly,invest to only those solid coins and you wont need to worry all the time whenever the market has started to crash or fail again,holding is indeed going to change everything.

Patron92

Activity: 234

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:06:01 PM

Yes, this strategy is great for investment. You risk much less if you do not trade or gamble.
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:14:48 PM

There is no other way of making it in crypto. patience during trying time is the only way, The coins might be faced with all sorts of problems from dips to regulations, but good coins always find their way back up, so just be patient

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 10:15:34 PM

true indeed, patience is the key to success. last week bitcoin and altcoin prices have decreased. and today it is going up again. it proves that cryptocurency will not disappear, then we do not have to worry. be patient.

This always happens that is why most investors should know that weak hands will get you nothing in the cryptocurrency world. There is always the best unwritten rule in this field that holding is the key to earn a lot of profit for your bitcoins and altcoins alike and just like what happened last year it is expected for the market to rush again anytime soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: