Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:52:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the key  (Read 17502 times)
cryptomarijuana

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:18:56 PM

Patience would be the only thing that we need to have when the bearish markt has come,it is needed in holding your coins so that we can prevent further loss whenever the market has failed,most of the newbie investors doesnt have good patience that is why they are panic selling which is wrong as they are going to lose a good opportunity to get these cheap altcoins in the market.

BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:20:28 PM

In this potential cryptocurrencies market. When you have decided to invest, you need to be patient and calm when the rates of cryptocurrencies fluctuate abnormally. Keep in mind that this market is primarily influenced by the news, so whenever you see a decline in prices does not sell, calmly analyze why the exchange rate is down. Patience always is key to success in this market.

kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:21:58 PM

That's true. Patience is always the key to a good success. There's this popular saying that patience is golden. Let's wait for a better future in cryprocurrency
rurubot

Activity: 171

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:23:40 PM

Patience is what we all need in dealing with cryptocurrencies and wise choice of coins. How i wish i could buy some patience and determinations like yours and give it to my friends who are new here. Well in my case, i have my own strategies. Anyways Congrats to you.

(ಥ_ಥ) I AM STILL (ಥ_ಥ)
 (´・ω・`)LOOKING FOR( ˘•ω•˘ )
d(=^・ω・^=)b RIGHT BOUNTYd(=^・ω・^=)b
cryptocrocs

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:27:55 PM

Patience is indeed the key to success,holders will always win the bloody market, and those weak handed people are going to lose a lot,these people are too scared to lose their money whenever they see some big red candles that are coming to their coins,panic selling will help the big whales to get what they want which is to dump the market,that is why we need to be patient all the time!

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
lagista

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:28:26 PM

patience can make our thinking positive and we should not avoid excessive panic sell situation, we can still run cryptocurrency calmly and optimistically if profit will be on our side. so I think patience is a key and must be maintained.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:29:20 PM

I totally agree, i think the same just like you, we should be patient, we should never use our emotions here, when we earn money and we grab profits, we should run away or either hodl and try to get out when things start being bad.
Crypto is a good way to earn money but it needs some smart minds and some fiat to start, if the person was smart then he would earn a lot!

True,  I have been holding my funds since the dumped.  I may have sold some because of needs but I see to it that I would recover what I loss once the price gets high again. It is painful to see my investments going down but with patience,  it makes it all worth it.  As a trader,  my aim is to earn profit and if I will not be patient,  that aim will just be a dream and I don't want that to happen.

Earning cryptos is stressful and challenging at the same time.  It will test your patience and if you will not learn how to have a bucket full of it, crypto will not be a fortune by itself.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:31:33 PM

true indeed, patience is the key to success. last week bitcoin and altcoin prices have decreased. and today it is going up again. it proves that cryptocurency will not disappear, then we do not have to worry. be patient.

Yes,  I will agree that patience is the best way to gain a successful decisions, it's lead us to the right direction.Like what you have said from the last few weeks bitcoin and altcoins incounter deflating their price value in the market cap. Many people are going to be panic some of them sell their coins in that lower price. But now as we look at the market cap. The price value of bitcoin and altcoins are going to recover the price are increasing.
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:34:13 PM

That is a decent amount of profits,you should secure it! patience is indeed the best thing to have when you are into cryptocurrency investments regardless if you are  a trader,investors or a miner you need a lot of patience because the market has high volatility and you will never know when will these coins are going to pump or dump that is why we need to wait until the right time has come.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:34:33 PM

Actually we already know patience is the key to success but I don't think most of us in times in actual situation will apply this kind of attitude and I guarantee only few will apply this. In critical situation, all the possible weakness will suddenly appears like it feel so disappointed and annoyed which may cause a bad decision as our patience didn't apply anymore. Hopefully we must learn also to extend our patience as much as possible to know the fact thet our decision is worth it and never regret in the end.
Tuare aget

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:36:07 PM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

Bitcoin is kind of investment and i hope it can be for payment as well but not just few people use it, i hope more like fiat.
As user, bitcoin now is the big investment business where we need strategy to gain income from it. As our strategy bad,  then our money would be loss as well
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:36:42 PM

we can always be patient and make learning if we are faced with the price of coins that have low prices. currently only panic sell that makes us lose money and it can happen, so the main key to profit is patience and good management.
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:40:36 PM

People should know the risk of investing with cryptocurrencies,the market's volatility could make us all rekt all at once,never trust anyone with your investments and alway be patient of taking profits,never sell at loss or else you will regret it when the bulls has come! Without patience we arent going to survive in the market especially those new people who doesnt have anything about cryptocurrencies.

ovcijisir

Activity: 1494
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 10:43:34 PM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Yes I agree with you,  bitcoin investment is like a business and its require strategy and patient in order to have a huge return of investment. Patient is the most important if we are interring on cryptocurrency, cause we all know that altcoin had a volatile value and we need patient and wait the right time to sell our coin to make a huge profit.

If you see graph with history of Bitcoin price you will see very large fluctuations and sometimes price was stagnating for more then few years. So in conclusion if you can hodl then hodl.

sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:48:25 PM

Yes it is,if you have researched very well you arent going to afraid with your portfolio because you're sure that you dont have shitty coins in your portfolio,indeed patience is needed to be there as always,making decisions without learning how will the things turn out might give you big loss so you need to be patient everytime.

nakauten

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:54:15 PM

I do believe in holding too,because that is what i am doing whenever i got trapped into these altcoins,buying from the bottom of the bloody market is indeed going to give you a lot of profits whenever the market has recovered,that is why i have been doint it for a bout a year,the those coins you bought from the dips is going to dump when the bull has happened.

sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:54:54 PM

Yeah,  that's true but some people don't have these kind of attitude in their life.  Since crypto isn't having a stabilize market therefore,  we need more courage and determination to have a safe play and keep patient.
Panpan66L

Activity: 199

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:56:41 PM

I heard many people saying about the key characteristic as patience, but I feel, that without wisdom and knowledge you can sit and wait forever not selling not bying.
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:58:41 PM

Of course it is,without patience you wont survive the bloody markets that we had,surely most of the new investors doesnt have good patience that is why they are selling at loss,it is really not going to be effective investment if you want to see your money doubled or trippled all the time.Sometimes investments needs to have sometime to be profitable,which in case in cryptocurrencies are the long term coins.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:10:00 PM

Yes if your patient with the market,the benefit will be a huge profit  but some investors sell out of panic and run into lost ,and this is lack of good orientation about what is and how it works.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: