Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:18:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the key  (Read 17499 times)
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:52:42 AM

No doubt about that patience is key in cryptocurrencies trading, more you wait more you gain  Wink. As bitcoin start recovering now so soon we'll see altcoins start gaining the momentum.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:54:50 AM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

Yes patience is the key we all know about but you also need some element of luck in most cases because not every coin can favour you in profit just like that. You can sometimes hold dip but dipper it goes.

Well, Patience could be wear to our personality even everywhere we go because it add a points for us and it can determine what kind of person we are. Virtues that lead us into a better individual. In bitcoin patience is very important because it is a long way to run if you are a bitcoiner. The process is not automatically recovered it undergoes a process to become successful, like other job too.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
clonedone

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:58:19 AM

I completely agree. Patience is the key to achieving any goals. Especially in the cryptocurrency where the market is growing and falling every few months. I even think that the main thing here is composure.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:23:01 AM

Yes patience is the key to success in cryptocurrency, as it is very volatile. Without patience, we investors cannot gain more profit. Just see, when the bitcoin was just $1 per coin in 2010 when it just started, it peaked at around $ 20000 a coin not so long ago after falling and rising in prices in between the period. Now it is traded more than $ 8000 per coin. So given the volatile of the currencies, we need patience for better profit. 

nadbucs

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:40:24 AM

Generally not at all times. Patience is the key to success if you are a long term investor and hodling coins that are having the potential to grow in the future. It depends on the coin that you are holding because honestly, patience is nothing when the coin you are currently holding is a complete sht coin which contineously drops when ICO ended. Therefore, if patience is the key, strategic knowledge is the master key for a sure success.
Nenegayung

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:52:57 AM

Thanks for giving your story to us, patience is a very important thing to do, patience is the key to success. This is a very important thing for me, because I started to run it, I collected some coins that I got, I waited and lasted until happy day arrived.
valerie0216

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:16:17 AM

If you have patience you will reach your success someday. Everyday of doing hunting bounties in this world of crypto. Its hard to think that the day when you started and until now, you still have nothing in your investment. We think to give up and stop joining in bitcoin, but you have to be patience and wait up. As long as you have a project that you are supporting, you can get payments from them. Be patience for everything and leads you to success...
Ascredo

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:28:46 AM

Precisely, patience is the key to success. Altcoins are so volatile and we can't predict what will happen but for now we need to have faith that in the future the market price of all altcoins will go up again.
ar72

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:19:08 AM

Of course patience is they key to get our goal. When we invest, trading, hold coin we need patience, not ambition. So that, our decision is neutral and not unstable emotion.
raahi

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:33:05 AM

This quote really applies on crypto because it is true that patience is the key to success those who sell their coin in the panic they lose the money here and those who hold and wait for the coins they earn well.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:17:20 AM

Cool you gained 47% your timing and coin selection must have been good. In trading we need more patience than usual because sometime we have to wait for long time. Patience/holding has more power to be successful in crypto market. Apart from this fear of loss also should not be in mind always trust your own analysis. Always buy at lows and sell at highs.

ryan2018

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:28:48 AM

What you do is right, brother. Patience is the key. To be a successful investor is always to buy at under value price, analyze its quality and not expect short-term gains. Buffett once said invest when others are pessimistic.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 01:28:59 AM

You’re right, patience plays an important rule in investing. If you don’t have it then you cannot be called an investor probably. Its just like selling. We are not the only one center of attraction of all customers, we do have many rivals in business. In investment, the the profit are our customers and the redness and choices in coins are the rivals.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
stephiechoiii

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:38:35 AM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Yes thats true, patience is virtue. You just have to wait, risk and relax. Its just a matter of waiting and trusting.
Regar

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:47:23 AM

i think rather than to qualifying technical skill most of investor should mastering the patience skill, this is more benefiting and calming our future and daily state.
KyleSpades

Activity: 85
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:39:27 AM

I would just like to add that if you're bag holding for extended periods of time you're missing the opportunity to do day trades and maximize your profits. While the coins keep up on rising in value (or not, depending on the price you bought them), you could hold or day trade and still be earning the "same" profits from nominal value gains.

▬▬▬ I'm part of a movement to help make the forums a better place and free it of spam:▬▬▬
█ █  http://bit.ly/SigFreeNew  █ █
richaerich

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:49:47 AM

Yes, patience is erally the key in crypto space, you can't panic whatever happens in the marketcap, if you panic then you'll lose all of your money, i can say it based on my experience, when i first got into crypto, i'm not the patient-type, so when the price is falling, i keep sold out my altcoins, but these days i don't do that anymore, i have to wait until the price is increasing again
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:52:08 AM

100% true, in crypto, we should not rush into decisions
patience is the most powerful key in protecting yourself from cutloss
someone who is impatient, will panic when he finds out that the value of his assets decreases, and people panic is a person who is not lucky

Linggis

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 03:01:29 AM

Yes, of course, the patient is the key to doing business in Cryptocurrency.
In addition to patience, you also need to determine which coins have good potential to be selected in Cryptocurrency.
Because this strategy can also determine the success and profit gained by you.
Before buying a coin you should always monitor the cryptocurrency market, so you can choose the right coins based on the sales charts in the market.
ejawusa

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:10:43 AM

looking at the current state of cryptocurrency, I agree with you that the key of all is patience, patience will bring good results in the future, and don't be rash in making decisions.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: