Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:10:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the key  (Read 17499 times)
bealjulian

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:44:06 PM

Very many talk about patience, as a very wonderful tool for traders or even for participants in the crypto-currency market, I hope that this is really true. I also think that patience today is very good and probably the main instinct of a person who can save you from losing your deposit. Patience is indeed neeeded when you are trading cryptocurrencies because the market is too volatile for these weak handed people.Which is why we need a good mindset
I agree with you my favorite project now mnx also lost a price of 20 percent, but I do not panic I do not run everything to sell, I just wait for the course to get up, and he podymetsya. I am sure about that. Patient is really one of the key in life success but it is not always applicable for there are some unnecessary situation
duc4487

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:52:45 PM

yes,we need patience to wait the market recovery and all coin increase again,we can't make big profit with short time,it is very diffcult
Menez kibo

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:15:17 PM

In my opinion in following business patience the most important and second is analysis it will make us sucsessfull
rosebit

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:22:16 PM

Yes,  one have to be patience
If you don't have enough patience, you'll miss out on a lot of profits, so I've always felt that long-term holding is the best way to make money.
 and gain from it .
jeaniferomambac

Activity: 135
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:28:31 PM

In my opinion in following business patience the most important and second is analysis it will make us sucsessfull

Yeah patience is very important so we need to have that in our self when we decide to invest in bitcoin,to have huge profit you need to be wise and have patience to your self because not all the time that its price is always good and high and to avoid doing panic selling you need to be patience when that happened.
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:35:02 PM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Congrats for earnng +47% of your portfolio even the crypto market is bearish you've able to overcome it how much more if market is bullish maybe you've able to double or triple yout portfolio
belalangsembah

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:37:54 PM

Patience is the key to success. It is just normal that investments takes a lot of patience. Altcoins are so volatile.

We need technical and fundamental analysis so we need to be patient every time we will trade. The key to being a successful investor, because if you do not have patience you will not try to wait for the entry of some good points and come out if we talk about trading
Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:47:48 PM

Yes. I agree. Patience is the key to success. The market is volatile to stabilize prices. Therefore, patience is a very necessary virtue at the present time. Having patience will help investors make the right decisions in their business.
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 03:57:33 PM

I'm disagree with you. Patience should be based on some knowledges and probability theory. Imagine the situation where you decided to buy bitcoin on november at 6000$ per 1 and was patient till now.

Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:13:32 PM

patience is the key, the rest is your skill. If you have a good experience in trading, with patience and trading skill,
you can buy and sell your coins and gain earnings from it. for a long time holder, you just need to buy when the price red on the market.
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:15:11 PM

Yes. I agree. Patience is the key to success. The market is volatile to stabilize prices. Therefore, patience is a very necessary virtue at the present time. Having patience will help investors make the right decisions in their business.
Yeah if you are into trading and newbie then yes patience is the most important thing. because we will never know the price of bitcoin according to a prediction and analysis. bitcoin prices tend to fluctuate and difficult to predict. so when we experience the current situation, when prices fall, rise slightly, but then fall again, we must hold for a long time. so be patient.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:18:40 PM

I'm disagree with you. Patience should be based on some knowledges and probability theory. Imagine the situation where you decided to buy bitcoin on november at 6000$ per 1 and was patient till now.
I think in trading you should have to know the art of holding untill you achieve your target. As most people are in hurry to take their money and profit off some project, but some project one need to exercise patience, that is why some people are getting fed up with ICO space now because they are not getting their usual 5x return again.
darewaller

Activity: 2828
Merit: 634

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:22:08 PM

true indeed, patience is the key to success. last week bitcoin and altcoin prices have decreased. and today it is going up again. it proves that cryptocurency will not disappear, then we do not have to worry. be patient.
Even in real life, if we believe in rushing things or expecting results so quickly without working, and having patience to see the result will always end up taking the little part of it all. Someone made a reference to verge and I can attest to this.

But what really matters is, as long as you can believe in the coin you are holding, you will never have any problem in holding for as long as you want. Verge increased over 20000% in value and even if anyone was holding just $1 of verge back then, you can imagine what that would have been in value now.

MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:14:44 AM

I think there are several goals in the investment. Whether we will be long-term investors or short-term trading. Each has advantages and disadvantages. I agree patience is the key to investment, but knowledge in decision making is no less important, because we know not all coins will be successful.
rlcarriers123

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:16:49 AM

Yes, it was. Patience is a virtue. As being patience, it was a good traits to have it if you are going to involve investments. And also, keep your mind to your goal. Being patience is not the only key to success.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:25:33 AM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

Yeah, correct patience is very important attitude once you are holding some possession. Do not be taken with the charms that you see but just relax and wait the proper time.

I think in trading you should have to know the art of holding untill you achieve your target. As most people are in hurry to take their money and profit off some project, but some project one need to exercise patience, that is why some people are getting fed up with ICO space now because they are not getting their usual 5x return again.

Part of trading is the art of being patient. Because through this you will control your self on holding your possession.
bornMercurial

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:34:50 AM

In my view, if we are patient in playing bitcoin, of course, we will get big enough results from bitcoin, that is the key to bitcoin success is patience in bitcoin play. And But if you have invested so much and suddenly the price goes down, hold your patience.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:09:08 AM

Agreed patience is main key to reach goals.We effort,we wait,we face uncertainties but we early give up and bear losses but we dont patience for good moment to earn high and maximize the profit.
It is seemed people are impatient are failure i the crypto market,crypto needs patience and who follow it earn high and maximize the profit.

uchiikina14

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:58:46 AM

Yes you are right I agree to what you have told, even me when I answer some threads here I tell them that if they want to join the crypto world they should be patient because if they are not patient they will not earn big because they will buy coins for a low price and they will hodl their coin for a bigger value. If they are nit patience they will not earn big and they just join because it is trending in the market.
wengden

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:02:19 AM

Yeah.. but that reason is only for the token that has a good potential. I will also do what you did. Patience!. but some of the coin are in bad potential. that's why most of the people they directly dump it to market as long as the market value is in good shape.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: