Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:14:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the key  (Read 17502 times)
tera do

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:25:29 AM

Patience and coping with emotions, continuous education are the main successful factors for the investors.
paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:30:37 AM

I would like to say if Patience waiting for your coins to increase before selling it is really key in this industry because some new traders are worried about their coin prices when the market is discarded and they tend to sell their coins at the lowest price that makes a huge loss. Relax, look to the future, do not panic.

jlqueen

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:30:46 AM

Long term for your bigger investments and day trading for the smaller portion of your funds.

You can allocate 80% to your ETH, BTC, and those coins that you believe have a bright future and will keep growing in value
and use 20% to day trade altcoins especially those that gets pump. Once you trade and make some profits, return those to your
base which is your long term investments.

This is how I am managing my little fund;p

Always be prudent and do not throw your entire pot into a single investment. All altcoins have a beautiful whitepaper but not all
will be able to execute their roadmap. So invest wisely and trade carefully
jeffbitcoin2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:18:53 AM

Yes thats right Patience is the key to success!!
No matter how long term bounty you have to be Patience!!
To make you're profits even more higher! And u can get more stakes to!!
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 03:12:06 AM

Yes that 100% correct, learned from my experienced in crypto trading i was make some mistake and loss much money because inpatient. Patient and have knowledge about condition of crypto market is should be when make invest or doing crypto trading, We have patient to wait for best entry point and patient  to wait bullish trend, and also wait patient to sell when the price on overbought. Patient and skill about cryptocurrency market is very important to make consistent profit.

dilandanmilea

Activity: 283
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:56:50 AM

Yes patience is the key of all aspects, not just in business. Indeed the main patience is indispensable in business, especially on crypto. If you are impatient it seems you will not last long in crypto

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
esjsr

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:02:39 AM

Not all COINS need to be patiently waiting, provided that the chosen coin is good enough, and of course you choose the great potential, such as bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo, Ada. So sometimes patience is important, but sometimes choice is more important than patience.
mmp95

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:13:40 AM

The risk of encrypting the market is, I think, changing people's hearts when prices are falling. At this time, I don't think we should be too flustered. We must keep calm in our hearts and do nothing. Wait patiently until the market picks up.
AleksBBB

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:16:59 AM

Patience is always the key to success in trading and in investing. I am glad that I hold my coins. So be patient!
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:20:42 AM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
well easier said than done actually. It is very hard not to get emotional seeing your investment going down the drain during dips. But you are right, you will reap your rewards if you do have patience.
therozaq

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:23:12 AM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

by  seeing the fluctuations price today if you dont want lose alof, you should be patience.wait... the price will rise.
Ebihsu

Activity: 141

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:46:03 AM

I agree that patience is really the key. But panic is something that will always make you lose in the crypto markets and with patience one will excel.
In addition to patience, you also need to determine which coins have good potential to be selected in Cryptocurrency.
bornMercurial

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:46:35 AM

In my view, if we are patient in playing bitcoin, of course, we will get big enough results from bitcoin, that is the key to bitcoin success is patience in playing bitcoin. And also If you do not have enough patience, you will lose many advantages, so I always feel that holding long term is the best way to make money.
hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:46:54 AM

Yes, this is the right phrase for this kind of organization or business. Patience is a virtue. Holding is the best way in this kind of business as well as for trading and investing. For me, this kind of business is a waiting game. If you are not patient enough to hold your coins and do immediate action by selling all your coins, you will gain nothing. Just believe in the coins you invest, it will rise again.
Paul karet

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:51:15 AM

You are right in the cryptocurrency business requires patience. this is the key to success.
hoomg

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:14:19 AM

Patience is important to an investor. Investment can be risky. Sometimes patience is the key to victory. When the market falls, we should wait patiently and do nothing.
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:17:20 AM

You are right, patience is extremely important in cryptocurrency.
Now the market is moving upwards.
People who have no patience have sold their coins already.

I am still being patient waiting for the market to go back down. I foresee another short term dip coming up soon.  Swing trading is a really good option in todays volatile market.

Cool Cool Cool

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:27:02 AM

Yeah patience is the most important things in crypto because every investment takes time until they generate a lot of profit but most if the people in crypto don't have much patience, they invest in crypto because they want quick money, they are not wrong as there's a lot of cases where people double their money in less than a week, but for normal situation, you have to be patient and hold your investment.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Beehives

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:34:33 AM

I would say patience with wisdom. If patience alone without wisdom it will never make a good results.  Need to weigh for all the tokens/coins you're holding on.

https://VividToken.com     |     MAIN NET    >  N O W   L I V E
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:48:47 AM

not all people will like you in same condition, maybe you are lucky you buy in right moment, but for newbie not just patience they need so many technique, like market analyzing, infromation, and the last right moment. example before so many FUD so the prices goin down and down that is best time to buy and hold, but when you buy in $800 (example) then thats coin decrease, dont panic and you sell thats just making lost money, you must be patience high votality in crypto is normal dont affraid, when for long term coins sure will growing up soon again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: