Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:17:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Gold Mining Asset|Digitizing Gold Assets: Crypto-Based Gold Token  (Read 46406 times)
NetwknGRU

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:33:06 AM

My friends and I - we understand that it is a big opportunity for all the investors wherever country they are form, can invest in the gold mining sector. And with this experienced team our money are always secured!
Also thought about it. Gold mining sector is extremely huge so opportunities are truly big

I agree with you Very much. Gold is One asset that has not only held its value before and after The Gold standard was removed from the US dollar, but also greatly increased in value, is gold. You’d much rather hold that long-term than paper money. Gold has held its own for millennia while no fiat currency has ever maintained, or appreciated in value for centuries. Read this article written by one of Goldma's team members which gives valuable insight On Gold and  how the gold was disassociated with the with the US dollar by president Nixon in 1971.   https://medium.com/@goldma/from-gold-backed-to-confidence-backed-a-history-of-the-us-dollar-9560110a6cde. This will actually Give you aninsight on how valuable gold actually is. HAPPY READING Wink Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ReubenMachinga

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:23:26 PM

My friends and I - we understand that it is a big opportunity for all the investors wherever country they are form, can invest in the gold mining sector. And with this experienced team our money are always secured!
Also thought about it. Gold mining sector is extremely huge so opportunities are truly big

I agree with you Very much. Gold is One asset that has not only held its value before and after The Gold standard was removed from the US dollar, but also greatly increased in value, is gold. You’d much rather hold that long-term than paper money. Gold has held its own for millennia while no fiat currency has ever maintained, or appreciated in value for centuries. Read this article written by one of Goldma's team members which gives valuable insight On Gold and  how the gold was disassociated with the with the US dollar by president Nixon in 1971.   https://medium.com/@goldma/from-gold-backed-to-confidence-backed-a-history-of-the-us-dollar-9560110a6cde. This will actually Give you aninsight on how valuable gold actually is. HAPPY READING Wink Wink

So much could be said about fiat currencies. It's well worth repeating that all of them have collapsed. They, fiat currencies, may be useful for transaction but they've never been great for storing value. Storing value is one of three functions of money. Basically, gold can do that but fiat currency can't.

Another interesting thing to note is that, historically, and I'd bet even to this day, some of the biggest players in the gold market are central banks. They've used gold to settle their obligations to one another. That alone makes me think that gold is extremely valuable not only for its industrial (circuitry for electronics, connection jacks, etc) uses but for acting as money, the real money: an instrument in which one can store value over a long period of time.
rutendojenkins

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:59:35 PM

I agree with you.The  Goldma team is a well educated and experienced team ,that has a superb work ethic!Also our partners and advisers are dedicated to the vision,and are always available to assist in producing a high quality product! To find out more about the strong people we have on board ,visit Goldma.io,and check out our Goldma conversations on You Tube!
nevaquit

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:33:48 PM

So much could be said about fiat currencies. It's well worth repeating that all of them have collapsed. They, fiat currencies, may be useful for transaction but they've never been great for storing value. Storing value is one of three functions of money. Basically, gold can do that but fiat currency can't.

Another interesting thing to note is that, historically, and I'd bet even to this day, some of the biggest players in the gold market are central banks. They've used gold to settle their obligations to one another. That alone makes me think that gold is extremely valuable not only for its industrial (circuitry for electronics, connection jacks, etc) uses but for acting as money, the real money: an instrument in which one can store value over a long period of time.

This is a  very interesting topic. And probably one of the most important topics of them all. Its so important to know that there are certain fundamentals of Real money? And what is Real Money? These questions and others form the bedrock of what all our societies aspire to have
AwanishSu1

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:22:28 PM

I love very much how you communicate with your investors - you are always ready to help and always happy to answer, tell how everything works etc! I appreciate how great you manage the community
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:24:16 PM

Goldma is combining the best attributes of gold and cryptocurrency. Thus, it resolves the issue of cryptocurrency not having 'intrinsic value' by tying it to gold. But, we've taken it a bit further in our model. We are not storing any gold. We are immediately selling the gold to the Reserve Bank and buying Ether with the cash that we are paid. So, we don't have to worry about the security aspect of storing the gold. Our value is immediately digitized onto the blockchain which enables the commodification of gold and overcome the volatility of cryptocurrency which will allow smaller investors to partake in the gold mining sector. So, you are not saving to just save your value (in some vault), you are actually saving to earn a return! Whether the market goes up or down it allows us to give our GMA token holders a 5% royalty (in the form of Ether) every quarter. You do the math - how much is that annually? Goldma (Gold Mining Assets, GMA) operates several gold mining claims already producing and purchasing thousands of grams of gold per year.  Wink :)That's Sounds very promising Roll Eyes
timofmerk

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:30:37 PM

Goldma is adding value on many layers. Yes, its true that you will earn revenue by holding the GMA tokens over time. But in addition, you will be adding value to the community and to the environment. Also, there is the added benefit of the token itself increasing in value  Cool And that's, as I see, very cool for us - investors  Shocked
Aladinbest001

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:31:47 PM

Goldma is a revolutionary change in the financial field and we believe it will be proved beneficiary for the Gold investors. Can't wait to see where this vision will go soon. I really like the articles on medium, great stuff Smiley. I believe making gold mining easy for the interested investors is very necessary solution nowadays!
XxX_ZORG_XxX

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:38:35 PM

Data security is provided through numerous methodologies and by following best practice security measures. They also consult with boutique security companies that help them to ensure that users data is protected. I love this approach!  Cool
CroatiaGoGo

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:40:25 PM

It is a timely step and enhancing power to the future developers in gold mining sector. And this is future. No doubts you will be really successful! 
nevaquit

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:26:03 AM

Goldma is combining the best attributes of gold and cryptocurrency. Thus, it resolves the issue of cryptocurrency not having 'intrinsic value' by tying it to gold. But, we've taken it a bit further in our model. We are not storing any gold. We are immediately selling the gold to the Reserve Bank and buying Ether with the cash that we are paid. So, we don't have to worry about the security aspect of storing the gold. Our value is immediately digitized onto the blockchain which enables the commodification of gold and overcome the volatility of cryptocurrency which will allow smaller investors to partake in the gold mining sector. So, you are not saving to just save your value (in some vault), you are actually saving to earn a return! Whether the market goes up or down it allows us to give our GMA token holders a 5% royalty (in the form of Ether) every quarter. You do the math - how much is that annually? Goldma (Gold Mining Assets, GMA) operates several gold mining claims already producing and purchasing thousands of grams of gold per year.  Wink :)That's Sounds very promising Roll Eyes

Yes, these reasons and others are the exact reasons why any person would involve themselves with this project. Also, the team is experienced and very talented. This is a very obvious observation that anyone can see. There is about two more months left in this project and I am expecting big things to happen in August. I expect that we will begin announcing some partnerships with certain exchanges and that should have a big impact on the progress of the project.
ReubenMachinga

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:52:56 AM

I wish this business matchs a great profit! Faultless website, interesting business, attentive project!

Thanks! It's very very likely that the profits will be impressive. It's well worth paying attention to this project. To the best of my knowledge, there's no other project quite like it. Instead of buying gold from elsewhere, the value underlying the GMA token is mined right out of the ground. For investors, this means a much greater probability of success, and high returns as well. As I said, a project well worth paying attention to.
NetwknGRU

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:43:32 AM

I wish this business matchs a great profit! Faultless website, interesting business, attentive project!

Thanks! It's very very likely that the profits will be impressive. It's well worth paying attention to this project. To the best of my knowledge, there's no other project quite like it. Instead of buying gold from elsewhere, the value underlying the GMA token is mined right out of the ground. For investors, this means a much greater probability of success, and high returns as well. As I said, a project well worth paying attention to.

I'm Happy that you brought that up Reuben.. aside from the fact that this is well thought out project and brilliantly planned, This project is valuable in many levels
1. Gold - Gold is recognized as a having a long-term record of stability. The U.S. has had a completely paper-based currency for 45 years, while gold has been a medium of global exchange for more than 5,000 years. What I'm trying to say is people look for is something that’s an insurance policy, an asset that holds its value in times of trouble,”You don’t want uncertain reserve assets.” With a track record of more than 5,000 years, gold could be the opposite of “uncertain.”

2. Transparency - Goldma is also valuable because of its transparency... Most ICOs are the opposite of Transparent, With Goldma just opening the white paper reveals a world of information about the project, Goldma invites people to come and see their mine and offices and they are so transparent to the extent that the will open their books and for you down to the receipts!! So yes I agree with you Reuben when you say this is the best project ever!
ReubenMachinga

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:00:43 AM

I'm Happy that you brought that up Reuben.. aside from the fact that this is well thought out project and brilliantly planned, This project is valuable in many levels
1. Gold - Gold is recognized as a having a long-term record of stability. The U.S. has had a completely paper-based currency for 45 years, while gold has been a medium of global exchange for more than 5,000 years. What I'm trying to say is people look for is something that’s an insurance policy, an asset that holds its value in times of trouble,”You don’t want uncertain reserve assets.” With a track record of more than 5,000 years, gold could be the opposite of “uncertain.”

2. Transparency - Goldma is also valuable because of its transparency... Most ICOs are the opposite of Transparent, With Goldma just opening the white paper reveals a world of information about the project, Goldma invites people to come and see their mine and offices and they are so transparent to the extent that the will open their books and for you down to the receipts!! So yes I agree with you Reuben when you say this is the best project ever!

Oh yeah! Transparency is a major thing! Goldma is transparent because there is a solid belief in metrics here. Promises have to be measurable and then quantified. That makes it easy to see what's actually happening. The reports about what's happening at the mine will be available.

Obviously I can't ignore the hard data you're alluding to. The US Dollar has lost an incredible amount of value ever since 1971, when former US President Nixon did away with the gold standard. Beyond ease of transaction (only one of the requirements we expect from money), the American Dollar isn't worth very much. That's a shock to a lot of people but imagine this: if you had US$100 in 1971, it'll only be worth about $2 today (not a great store of value!!). Inflation is REAL!
NetwknGRU

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:20:12 AM

Oh yeah! Transparency is a major thing! Goldma is transparent because there is a solid belief in metrics here. Promises have to be measurable and then quantified. That makes it easy to see what's actually happening. The reports about what's happening at the mine will be available.

Obviously I can't ignore the hard data you're alluding to. The US Dollar has lost an incredible amount of value ever since 1971, when former US President Nixon did away with the gold standard. Beyond ease of transaction (only one of the requirements we expect from money), the American Dollar isn't worth very much. That's a shock to a lot of people but imagine this: if you had US$100 in 1971, it'll only be worth about $2 today (not a great store of value!!). Inflation is REAL!

OMG  Shocked That's really Amazing!! so The Dollar has lost 98% of its value since the Gold Standard was removed..... With that being said I can quote Forbes Michael Roney and say Gold is not a fiat currency. Fiat currencies derive their worth from the issuing government. Unlike paper money, gold cannot be expanded to suit the needs of struggling central banks. Due to its inherent scarcity, gold will always be supported. This precious metal has maintained its purchasing power over long periods of time, unlike all of the fiat paper currencies that have been introduced over the years.
ReubenMachinga

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:48:52 AM

OMG  Shocked That's really Amazing!! so The Dollar has lost 98% of its value since the Gold Standard was removed..... With that being said I can quote Forbes Michael Roney and say Gold is not a fiat currency. Fiat currencies derive their worth from the issuing government. Unlike paper money, gold cannot be expanded to suit the needs of struggling central banks. Due to its inherent scarcity, gold will always be supported. This precious metal has maintained its purchasing power over long periods of time, unlike all of the fiat paper currencies that have been introduced over the years.

For sure! That dramatic loss of value is hard for many to grasp. I suppose it's because the drama didn't unfold instantaneously. Rather, it was incremental and over a considerably long period of time. Permit a seemingly odd aside. The human brain finds it difficult to understand incremental change. Our brains notice instant change much better.

However, the important change happens, drip by drip, over a long period of time. That's what happened to the dollar. Drip by drip, year by year, there's been an erosion of the dollar's value. Shifting away from the US for a minute, imagine what happens to other countries' currencies. Go look at the rate of inflation in Venezuela. Remember what happened in Zimbabwe. Fiat currencies are bad instruments of holding value over the medium to long term.

Yet another thing to remember is that your financial objectives may differ quite violently to those of the central bank in your country (or of any country in the world for that matter). Let's say they're tasked by the government to increase employment or 'boost' economic activity. They may turn to increasing the supply of money (by manipulating interest rates) in the economy. The result of that is decreasing the value of your currency holdings. The changes may not appear big in the moment but, rest assured, over time, you will lose a sizeable chunk of value.
nevaquit

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:47:12 AM

For sure! That dramatic loss of value is hard for many to grasp. I suppose it's because the drama didn't unfold instantaneously. Rather, it was incremental and over a considerably long period of time. Permit a seemingly odd aside. The human brain finds it difficult to understand incremental change. Our brains notice instant change much better.

However, the important change happens, drip by drip, over a long period of time. That's what happened to the dollar. Drip by drip, year by year, there's been an erosion of the dollar's value. Shifting away from the US for a minute, imagine what happens to other countries' currencies. Go look at the rate of inflation in Venezuela. Remember what happened in Zimbabwe. Fiat currencies are bad instruments of holding value over the medium to long term.

Yet another thing to remember is that your financial objectives may differ quite violently to those of the central bank in your country (or of any country in the world for that matter). Let's say they're tasked by the government to increase employment or 'boost' economic activity. They may turn to increasing the supply of money (by manipulating interest rates) in the economy. The result of that is decreasing the value of your currency holdings. The changes may not appear big in the moment but, rest assured, over time, you will lose a sizeable chunk of value.

A Very interesting point! To add to the above post - remember - The largest banks in the United States would have collapsed in 2008 if not for government bailouts in the form of expanded deposit insurance, guaranteed money market funds, zero interest rates, quantitative easing, foreign central bank swap lines, and other monetary gymnastics. Bank depositors in Cyprus in 2013, and Greece in 2015, received a painful education in the difference between a bank deposit and money.
In both cases, banks were closed, ATMs were shut down, and paper currency was soon in short supply. In Cyprus, some depositors had their deposits forcibly converted to bank stock. In Greece, local credit cards could not be processed and a quasi-barter economy quickly emerged - much like Venuzuela - today!

In conclusion, this is a strong case for the Goldma token and why such the Goldma business model will become an important contributor to the blockchain ecosystem.
rutendojenkins

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:42:30 PM

the projects have an idea and an interesting concept and I became convinced that there will be many investors who support and join this project.

Thank you.Our idea is indeed a unique one.The token holders get a double dose of  pure value:
1.The value of the token,whose value will most likely rocket once we are listed on exchanges.
2.The 5% quarterly royalty that token holders will get. Wink
All these properties make the GMA token one of the most attractive ,as well as promising investment options available in the crypto market!!
ReubenMachinga

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:05:26 PM

the projects have an idea and an interesting concept and I became convinced that there will be many investors who support and join this project.

Thank you.Our idea is indeed a unique one.The token holders get a double dose of  pure value:
1.The value of the token,whose value will most likely rocket once we are listed on exchanges.
All these properties make the GMA token one of the most attractive ,as well as promising investment options available in the crypto market!!

You know what? Unique is an understatement. Words are thrown around so much these days that they lose meaning. There really is nothing quite like it in the crypto market today. The value of the token, as you rightly say, will most probably go up quite a bit. The 5% quarterly royalty is great as well.

I'd be willing to bet my bottom dollar (or is that bottom GMA token?  Grin) that in some respects investing in this ICO is better than holding gold in a vault. That's for two reasons: no storage costs and that 5% quarterly royalty payment you pointed out.
nevaquit

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:35:16 PM

You know what? Unique is an understatement. Words are thrown around so much these days that they lose meaning. There really is nothing quite like it in the crypto market today. The value of the token, as you rightly say, will most probably go up quite a bit. The 5% quarterly royalty is great as well.

I'd be willing to bet my bottom dollar (or is that bottom GMA token?  Grin) that in some respects investing in this ICO is better than holding gold in a vault. That's for two reasons: no storage costs and that 5% quarterly royalty payment you pointed out.
Yes, it is very likely that it will increase in value. This has to do with a new collapse of the US dollar. Based on the monetary history of the past century, we're probably at the end of the useful life of the current international monetary system and fast approaching a new one. This will have a huge impact on the price of Gold and also cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: