Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:16:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Gold Mining Asset|Digitizing Gold Assets: Crypto-Based Gold Token  (Read 46406 times)
CyprusTokens

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:06:48 PM

They are based on Waves for several reasons.

1) To facilitate the purchase of GMA tokens
2) Allow owners the ability to make trades on various cryptocurrency exchange platforms
3) Allow the collection of profits related to their actions.
4) To allow GMA token holders to receive a quarterly 5% share of net profits represented by GMA tokens from the gold mining production when such profits are due. Equivalent to 20% per annum profit sharing in a mine with estimated reserves of over $6.2 billion USD.
5) To empower future and prospective developers who have the aim of launching and realizing their gold mining projects under the expertise of our team and features of our platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlsilMiron12

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:16:18 PM

Wonderful. The team is involved, the idea is reasonable. I absolutely love it
AlsilMiron12

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:41:04 PM

Heard that Goldma operates several gold mining claims already producing and purchasing thousands of grams of gold per year. That is gorgeous
nevaquit

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:13:06 AM

all the team are hard at work very well, so that this project has already reached the softcap. Hopefully the team will be much more excited again in developing the project so that the next target could be achieved as well.

Go team Goldma!!! Hard work Produces Good results!!
But why Gold? Why is it the best business model to base any token?
Gold will retain its value into the future for the simple reason that it always has. People have valued gold for over 3,000 years. It is the ultimate form of money. No matter what the social, political, or financial climate has been in the world, gold has never gone to zero or defrauded an investor.
How many stocks have survived for thousands of years? Gold is an excellent wealth and portfolio diversifier for the reasons we list above. The coins you buy today will outlast you! We know gold is valuable because mankind has chosen it, history has proven it, and its zero counterparty risk confirms it.

When you look at what gold is trading at  - under $1,300/oz. It’s been lower for more than seven years after it reached all-time highs in 2011 and some pundits are still predicting $10,000 an ounce or more. So basically, gold is now trading at a 35% discount from its previous high.  It is truly a bargain in a world laden with record levels of debt and artificially inflated financial assets.  So this is a perfect token to be involved with
nevaquit

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:06:06 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 05:19:15 AM by nevaquit

Hope many investor maintenance your project when ICO will begin!

The ICO has already begun! So, this is your chance to participate yourself. Don't wait for others because you may miss out. Just remember these points:

Gold should be an important part of a diversified investment portfolio because its price increases in response to events that cause the value of paper investments, such as stocks and bonds, to decline. Although the price of gold can be volatile in the short term, it has always maintained its value over the long term.

Better yet the Goldma token gives you all the benefits of gold and also gives you a royalty payout per quarter.
NetwknGRU

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:01:32 PM

Hope many investor maintenance your project when ICO will begin!

The ICO has already begun! So, this is your chance to participate yourself. Don't wait for others because you may miss out. Just remember these points:

Gold should be an important part of a diversified investment portfolio because its price increases in response to events that cause the value of paper investments, such as stocks and bonds, to decline. Although the price of gold can be volatile in the short term, it has always maintained its value over the long term.

Better yet the Goldma token gives you all the benefits of gold and also gives you a royalty payout per quarter.

You know what. This is one of those investments people will be talking about greatly in the near future, more like as soon as it hits the exchanges.  They will be a few people who are going to miss out of this oppotunity to participate in wealth building  because of lack of wisdom of I may politely say .  I will end with one of my favorite Quotes by Henry Jenkins  **Dont let your ignorance be your Hindrance**

rutendojenkins

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:56:16 PM

Looking forward for more updates!
Wondrous website, interesting activity!  Good luck all!
Great!Keep watching our You Tube channel,we upload new informative ,and interesting content every day on our Goldma crypto conversations episodes!We also release new articles on medium daily,to provide updates about our ICO,as well as our opinions about various issues in the crypto-sphere!
NetwknGRU

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:54:39 PM

Looking forward for more updates!
Wondrous website, interesting activity!  Good luck all!
Great!Keep watching our You Tube channel,we upload new informative ,and interesting content every day on our Goldma crypto conversations episodes!We also release new articles on medium daily,to provide updates about our ICO,as well as our opinions about various issues in the crypto-sphere!

I enjoyed today's episode!! That topic was Hottt!! Team Goldma is the best!
HarrisPay

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 08:21:37 PM

Unlike traditionally investing in gold on the stock market where the market forces of supply and demand are the sole determining factors of the value of your shares as they compare to other commodities.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Bosnia-ken

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:08:50 PM

I love very much how you communicate with your investors - you are always ready to help and always happy to answer, tell how everything works etc! I appreciate how great you manage the community
AwanishSu1

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:47:07 PM

Goldma is combining the best attributes of gold and cryptocurrency. Thus, it resolves the issue of cryptocurrency not having 'intrinsic value' by tying it to gold, which is cool
AlsilMiron12

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:02:55 PM

I love very much how you communicate with your investors - you are always ready to help and always happy to answer, tell how everything works etc! I appreciate how great you manage the community

Exactly. I think it attracts lots of investors
Plenamola

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:16:31 PM

Goldma is adding value on many layers. Yes, its true that you will earn revenue by holding the GMA tokens over time. But in addition, you will be adding value to the community and to the environment. Also, there is the added benefit of the token itself increasing in value.
CroatiaGoGo

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:16:50 PM

Goldma indeed want to make society change its investment pattern, hopefully with her there Goldma those investors could profit continuously. I think quite promising
maryjanewatson

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:26:09 PM

Goldma is combining the best attributes of gold and cryptocurrency. Thus, it resolves the issue of cryptocurrency not having 'intrinsic value' by tying it to gold. But, we've taken it a bit further in our model. We are not storing any gold. We are immediately selling the gold to the Reserve Bank and buying Ether with the cash that we are paid. So, we don't have to worry about the security aspect of storing the gold. Our value is immediately digitized onto the blockchain which enables the commodification of gold and overcome the volatility of cryptocurrency which will allow smaller investors to partake in the gold mining sector. So, you are not saving to just save your value (in some vault), you are actually saving to earn a return! Whether the market goes up or down it allows us to give our GMA token holders a 5% royalty (in the form of Ether) every quarter. I love this math!
nevaquit

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:17:28 AM

It has already become popular and we really hope that it will do very well in the future  Cool
Thanks for the compliment. The team is looking really working hard to educate more and more people about the concept of real money and real value. This type of security token is very unique and not seen anywhere else. Especially because we already have an operational mine producing gold on a daily basis. This makes it very simple to understand that one should expect a return on their investment and also expect the value of the token to increase over time with little risk of the coin of never going to zero.
NetwknGRU

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:15:02 PM

It has already become popular and we really hope that it will do very well in the future  Cool
Thanks for the compliment. The team is looking really working hard to educate more and more people about the concept of real money and real value. This type of security token is very unique and not seen anywhere else. Especially because we already have an operational mine producing gold on a daily basis. This makes it very simple to understand that one should expect a return on their investment and also expect the value of the token to increase over time with little risk of the coin of never going to zero.

I am glad you used the words Return on investment. If there are no returns then whats the point? I like that Goldma not only give you a return on investments but goes further and makes it a consistent return on investment as you acquire royalties every quarter... 
nevaquit

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:40:23 PM

I am glad you used the words Return on investment. If there are no returns then whats the point? I like that Goldma not only give you a return on investments but goes further and makes it a consistent return on investment as you acquire royalties every quarter... 
I think that is one of the top features of this token. Return on Investment! And as an added benefit, you still get to hold value in the token itself which is backed up by the production of gold at the mine. As I've said in our youtube videos people - https://youtu.be/LOzywZZqaP0
More countries are beginning to develop framework around security tokens and cryptocurrency as a whole. This is so important because it establishes a trend that will soon spread across the globe in some form or another.
nyatso88

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:06:55 PM

I am glad you used the words Return on investment. If there are no returns then whats the point? I like that Goldma not only gives you a return on investments but goes further and makes it a consistent return on investment as you acquire royalties every quarter... 

I like that I'm not just holding on to a token and waiting for it to somehow increase in value. Instead, I will recieve a quarterly return on my investment because there is a business operation that generates income for its investors. 
NetwknGRU

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:35:44 PM

I am glad you used the words Return on investment. If there are no returns then whats the point? I like that Goldma not only gives you a return on investments but goes further and makes it a consistent return on investment as you acquire royalties every quarter... 

I like that I'm not just holding on to a token and waiting for it to somehow increase in value. Instead, I will recieve a quarterly return on my investment because there is a business operation that generates income for its investors. 

So the word of the day here is Value !!! Take it upon yourself to understand value and aspire to always have value!! No value no deal
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: