Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:53:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Gold Mining Asset|Digitizing Gold Assets: Crypto-Based Gold Token  (Read 46407 times)
Nagasaki

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:27:12 PM

Goldman solves the problem of cryptocurrency, which has no value!
 Now, with the help of Goldman, it became possible to invest in multi-million projects for gold mining!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nevaquit

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:13:52 PM

Goldman solves the problem of cryptocurrency, which has no value!
 Now, with the help of Goldman, it became possible to invest in multi-million projects for gold mining!
E-Gold, the first digital currency backed entirely by gold, was launched in 1995. It was quite popular, used by millions of people around the world before it shut down. There were other unsuccessful attempts at launching a digital currency backed by gold before the craze died out for awhile.

After Bitcoin became popular, many companies started dabbling in gold-backed cryptocurrencies again. For example, in February 2015,  Xaurum launched its gold-backed cryptocurrency, but it fizzled out too.

More recently, thanks to the unprecedented cryptocurrency boom in 2017, there has been renewed interest. In the past few months, Golmda cryptocurrencies have launched and , provides for an excellent business model for participates.
NetwknGRU

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:22:24 AM

Employment = As a medium scale mine; Goldma currently employs more than 70 local people from the area the mine is located, and with the success of the ICO that number will grow exponentially 2:socio-economic stability = There are plans in place right now to build a new clinic and school  in the area the mine is located which will improve the lives of the people that live in that area. So this projectis very important for Zimbabwe and anyone who believes in a better world

I like looking at things at things from a different angle. Imagine that, just by investing in Goldma you have become more like an employer. why do I say that? More investment= More production potential - Bigger production requires more labour... CONGRATULATIONS you have improved someone's life just by investing in your personal wealth.

You make some great points! It makes me think about other factors also such as: One of the most common criticisms of Bitcoin is that it is not backed by anything, nor is it intrinsically valuable. However, others have long been arguing that the US dollar has no intrinsic value and neither does gold. But to really answer this question, this analogy is too flat. True, the US dollar is not directly backed by a useful commodity but rather indirectly by a very large user base and indirectly with the GDP of a whole country and its resources. Gold on the other hand was used for decorative purposes and a payment method for millenniums. Bitcoin advocates argue that Bitcoin is backed by a predictable supply over time. This allows to plot the supply schedule of Bitcoin, meaning it is highly predictable while also being uncheatable through the manipulation found in traditional monetary policies. But the Goldma token combines the best attributes of gold and bitcoin/cryptocurrency

Goldma aims to ensure that we conduct business in a way that is ethical. This means taking account of the social, economic and environmental impact, and consideration of human rights.

It involves a range of activities which are:

-Working in partnership with our local communities
-Socially responsible investment (SRI)
-Developing relationships with our employees and our customers
-Environmental protection and sustainability

Ohhh I see said the blind man Smiley. Now it makes sense why this company keeps being recognised by communities amd government authorities. I saw online that Goldma was given an award by the investment Authority of Zimbabwe... this is big.... this is real.... this is the best project ever!!
NetwknGRU

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:02:43 AM

Employment = As a medium scale mine; Goldma currently employs more than 70 local people from the area the mine is located, and with the success of the ICO that number will grow exponentially 2:socio-economic stability = There are plans in place right now to build a new clinic and school  in the area the mine is located which will improve the lives of the people that live in that area. So this projectis very important for Zimbabwe and anyone who believes in a better world

I like looking at things at things from a different angle. Imagine that, just by investing in Goldma you have become more like an employer. why do I say that? More investment= More production potential - Bigger production requires more labour... CONGRATULATIONS you have improved someone's life just by investing in your personal wealth.

You make some great points! It makes me think about other factors also such as: One of the most common criticisms of Bitcoin is that it is not backed by anything, nor is it intrinsically valuable. However, others have long been arguing that the US dollar has no intrinsic value and neither does gold. But to really answer this question, this analogy is too flat. True, the US dollar is not directly backed by a useful commodity but rather indirectly by a very large user base and indirectly with the GDP of a whole country and its resources. Gold on the other hand was used for decorative purposes and a payment method for millenniums. Bitcoin advocates argue that Bitcoin is backed by a predictable supply over time. This allows to plot the supply schedule of Bitcoin, meaning it is highly predictable while also being uncheatable through the manipulation found in traditional monetary policies. But the Goldma token combines the best attributes of gold and bitcoin/cryptocurrency

Goldma aims to ensure that we conduct business in a way that is ethical. This means taking account of the social, economic and environmental impact, and consideration of human rights.

Ohhh I see said the blind man Smiley. Now it makes sense why this company keeps being recognised by communities amd government authorities. I saw online that Goldma was given an award by the investment Authority of Zimbabwe... this is big.... this is real.... this is the best project ever!!

This is great stuff Goldma! You are really deep into the community  https://youtu.be/TBAMhS5syeA
nevaquit

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:22:29 AM

This is great stuff Goldma! You are really deep into the community  https://youtu.be/TBAMhS5syeA
As Goldma details the history and precedence of Gold as a store of value, investors should also understand that the GMA token is the solution that we speak of in our youtube videos . We discuss the hottest topics relating to money, crypto and value. We do this in order for others to get a sense of who we are and what we represent. Value, Social Responsibilty, Wealth, Health and Knowledge of Self!
NetwknGRU

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:54:05 AM

As Goldma details the history and precedence of Gold as a store of value, investors should also understand that the GMA token is the solution that we speak of in our youtube videos . We discuss the hottest topics relating to money, crypto and value. We do this in order for others to get a sense of who we are and what we represent. Value, Social Responsibilty, Wealth, Health and Knowledge of Self!

This is so powerful. I like it when you say, The GMA token is the solution.. I saw in one of the videos, I think its episode #11 part2 when you were speaking about value and you mentioned that the same gold that was here 5000years ago is still here today and still valuable and how currencies rise and fall and Gold is still here and still storing value. So I figured what you mean by the GMA token being a solution is because it is backed by Gold profits, Backed by a real mine, Backed by hard work on the employees part and you will not wake up one day to hear that it doesn't have value anymore because for thousands of years gold has never lost its value and will always have its value.
nevaquit

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:12:59 AM

Its great that others are understanding that by combining the best attributes of Gold and cryptocurrency - we are embarking on a groundbreaking venture. I believe that blockchain technology will lead the way in the evolution of money and how money is valued.
AlsilMiron12

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:55:02 AM

Gold, like no other metal, has a fascinating history and a special place in the world. For thousands of years it has been used as an ornament of kings, a currency and standard for global currencies, in competitions as symbol of victory and more recently, in a wide range of electronic devices and medical applications. Ancient civilizations used gold for the decoration of tombs and temples. So Goldma is positioned perfectly to add incrediblevalue to the blockchain ecosystem
eleonora0x

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:55:26 AM

I want to mention that Goldma enables anyone to inexpensively and securely transfer value anytime, anywhere; Store value in an asset backed cryptocurrency  Cool
rutendojenkins

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:08:22 AM

Gold, like no other metal, has a fascinating history and a special place in the world. For thousands of years it has been used as an ornament of kings, a currency and standard for global currencies, in competitions as symbol of victory and more recently, in a wide range of electronic devices and medical applications. Ancient civilizations used gold for the decoration of tombs and temples. So Goldma is positioned perfectly to add incrediblevalue to the blockchain ecosystem
The gold price is Less Volatile Compared to Other Assets: There is more than one reason why people prefer to go with gold as compare to other investment solutions. The gold market has the record of staying high for a long period of time. Be it any country of the world, the gold markets touches the peak and continues to stay there for a long period of time which is why people consider it to be the best way of preserving their wealth.
rutendojenkins

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:13:58 AM

I want to mention that Goldma enables anyone to inexpensively and securely transfer value anytime, anywhere; Store value in an asset backed cryptocurrency  Cool

Many economies throughout history have used gold, silver, and other precious metals as currencies because of their ability to store value and their relative ease of transport, as well as the ease of forming them into different denominations.The GMA token is bringing back real value,as it is not confidence backed,but gold backed!!
rutendojenkins

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:17:27 AM

Very experienced and solid team. Also experienced advisory board. Project looks quite interesting and nice vision

There is a saying, “You are as smart as your network,” that seems to make a lot of sense in this respect.Great observation! Smiley
rutendojenkins

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:28:15 AM

Its great that others are understanding that by combining the best attributes of Gold and cryptocurrency - we are embarking on a groundbreaking venture. I believe that blockchain technology will lead the way in the evolution of money and how money is valued.
If a crypto currency is the ‘alpha’ of monetary systems, a gold backed crypto currency would be considered as the ‘uber-alpha’. The benefits of a gold-backed crypto currency outweigh those provided by an investment that has no fall back.
AlsilMiron12

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:36:38 AM

Goldma gets its value from being the only gold royalty-backed token that pays out a 5% share of net profits every quarter to token holders
AwanishSu1

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:37:21 AM

The project has an idea and an interesting concept and I became convinced that there will be many investors who support and join this project
rutendojenkins

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:38:06 AM

Interesting perspective. I think real value is consistent. I think that's what makes Goldma valuable. It is backed by an asset that is consistant because gold is not volatile

Hey Rich,
 You are absolutely correct. Gold has consistently held value over time. Goldma has recognized this and now integrates the properties of gold with the attributes of blockchain technology. Thats a strong reason why this project will become very successful. So the early adopters will do very well!

The problem with fiat currencies is that they are so volatile that currency investors and businesses are always on tenterhooks of uncertainty. This volatility is caused by a myriad of factors, but mostly due to being backed by the unreliable world currency which is manipulated to change the value of the currency.

But the GMA token that is backed by gold does not ride in that wave since it is backed by a stable gold market that always shows growing trends over the long term.
mikeormike

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:39:46 AM

Traditionally, it is very difficult to invest in any gold mining project. You need a lot of money as well as jumping through many complicated hoops to invest in gold. But, with Goldma, it's a whole lot easier. All you have to do is sign up on the website and buy GMA tokens.  Wink
timofmerk

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:43:57 AM

This project is undoubtedly value-based and that's what i love about it
rutendojenkins

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:44:42 AM

Gold backed crypto currencies retain their asset value, despite a dip in demand:

If you invest in the GMA token a gold backed crypto currency – you don’t have to face the possible consequences of loss if the digital currency in fails or falls in price.
Even if a crypto currency loses its demand over a period of time, it still retains its asset value – given that it is backed by gold. The intrinsic value of gold is safe from falling prey to the volatility that might plague other crypto currencies in the future and contribute to bursting the crypto currency bubble.
Plenamola

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:53:44 AM

Gold backed crypto currencies retain their asset value, despite a dip in demand:

If you invest in the GMA token a gold backed crypto currency – you don’t have to face the possible consequences of loss if the digital currency in fails or falls in price.
Even if a crypto currency loses its demand over a period of time, it still retains its asset value – given that it is backed by gold. The intrinsic value of gold is safe from falling prey to the volatility that might plague other crypto currencies in the future and contribute to bursting the crypto currency bubble.

That's true. Gold is always a great decision - no matter what happens to btc, for example, you always have your tokens based on Gold. And that's amazing. Thanks for giving an opportunity to investors to buy GMA tokens  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: