Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:12:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Gold Mining Asset|Digitizing Gold Assets: Crypto-Based Gold Token  (Read 46407 times)
velona-lee

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:32:14 PM

Oprah Winfrey says "Luck is preparation meeting opportunity." This ICO game isn't an easy one on the investor front because of all the scams that exist. But when you look at the amount of preparation and transparency that goes into Goldma's posts, White Paper, website, youtube content...(the list goes on) it is clear that this team is PREPARED! Who wouldn't want to take advantage of such an OPPORTUNITY?!!!!! I definitely would!

YES! We have an opportunity to re-introduce the gold standard. Backing a currency by gold provides a self-regulating and stabilizing effect on the economy. It discourages inflation as well as government budget deficits and debt.
Movikshp

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:44:12 PM

Oprah Winfrey says "Luck is preparation meeting opportunity." This ICO game isn't an easy one on the investor front because of all the scams that exist. But when you look at the amount of preparation and transparency that goes into Goldma's posts, White Paper, website, youtube content...(the list goes on) it is clear that this team is PREPARED! Who wouldn't want to take advantage of such an OPPORTUNITY?!!!!! I definitely would!

YES! We have an opportunity to re-introduce the gold standard. Backing a currency by gold provides a self-regulating and stabilizing effect on the economy. It discourages inflation as well as government budget deficits and debt.

You are quite correct. The GMA token is adding much needed value to crypto currency, by backing it with gold, obtained from our already existing and operating gold mine!This makes it less volatile ,and a solid investment opportunity that is open to the public.
log63amg

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:45:02 PM

You are quite correct. The GMA token is adding much needed value to crypto currency, by backing it with gold, obtained from our already existing and operating gold mine!This makes it less volatile ,and a solid investment opportunity that is open to the public.

Traditionally, it is very difficult to invest in any gold mining project. You need a lot of money as well as jumping through many complicated hoops to invest in gold. But, with Goldma, it's a whole lot easier. All you have to do is sign up on the website and buy GMA tokens  Wink
Plenamola

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:59:35 PM

Traditionally, it is very difficult to invest in any gold mining project. You need a lot of money as well as jumping through many complicated hoops to invest in gold. But, with Goldma, it's a whole lot easier. All you have to do is sign up on the website and buy GMA tokens  Wink

GMA is future! Purely!
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:00:34 PM

GMA is future! Purely!

The rarity, usefulness, and desirability of gold make it a substance of long-term value. Gold works well for this purpose because it has a high value, is durable, portable, and easily divisible.Now imagine a crypto currency backed by such an asset!Amazing!!
AlsilMiron12

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:02:28 PM

Value to me is having something or a set of ideals that carries a degree of importance to me. Everywhere I look within the Goldma medium, there is value: in the coin; in the ideals behind this project; in the goals set forth not just with the mine but the community around it. It's exciting stuff!!!
rafenfre

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:32:05 PM

I have a strong vision that the project will go far, as a demand on Gold keeps increasing. I believe everyone will agree with that
NetwknGRU

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:43:22 PM

GMA is future! Purely!

The rarity, usefulness, and desirability of gold make it a substance of long-term value. Gold works well for this purpose because it has a high value, is durable, portable, and easily divisible.Now imagine a crypto currency backed by such an asset!Amazing!!

it is true what Oprah said (luck is when preparation meets opportunity). The hard work being done by he Goldma team every day is History in the making and surely rewards wll come for those who were wise and prepared.
rafenfre

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:43:35 PM

Value to me is having something or a set of ideals that carries a degree of importance to me. Everywhere I look within the Goldma medium, there is value: in the coin; in the ideals behind this project; in the goals set forth not just with the mine but the community around it. It's exciting stuff!!!
Same thoughts
velona-lee

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:16:26 AM

Goldma has a vision. A practical guide for creating plans, setting goals and objectives, making decisions, and coordinating and evaluating the work on our project, large or small. 0ur vision helps keep our organization focused and together, especially with complex milestones  and in stressful times.Goldma is combining the best attributes of gold and cryptocurrency. Thus, it resolves the issue of cryptocurrency not having 'intrinsic value' by tying it to gold
NetwknGRU

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:19:46 AM

Same thoughts

I smile when more people start to realize that at the end of the day what matters is preserving value and building wealth on top of it.
NetwknGRU

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:27:31 AM

Goldma has a vision. A practical guide for creating plans, setting goals and objectives, making decisions, and coordinating and evaluating the work on our project, large or small. 0ur vision helps keep our organization focused and together, especially with complex milestones  and in stressful times.Goldma is combining the best attributes of gold and cryptocurrency. Thus, it resolves the issue of cryptocurrency not having 'intrinsic value' by tying it to gold

People that made a good impact in the world are people who had vision. Sometimes success is about identifying a problem and creating a solid solution. The problem is since the gold standard was removed from the dollar, the value of the dollar has diminished greatly and Goldma is bringing back the Gold standard through blockchain technology by combining the best attributes of gold and cryptocurrency.
ReubenMachinga

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:18:17 AM

I'm glad you see this. Many people are, too! Financial returns are great but the way in which they come is equally important. We definitely want to create an opportunity for financial value for our investors! That's important. We also want to create value for the community around us. Goldma has to be synonymous with progress (in many different senses of that word) and greater prosperity for all involved. Anything less wouldn't be revolutionary  Wink
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:08:47 AM

Is this project already selling, or has it been completed, waiting for good news from this project. Hopefully the project will always be in the future. The team always works together compactly for this project.
nyatso88

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:26:35 AM

Is this project already selling, or has it been completed, waiting for good news from this project. Hopefully the project will always be in the future. The team always works together compactly for this project.

Hello nugrama, the Goldma ICO is actually in its Main ICO phase until October 12th. So the good news is you still have an opportunity to partake in it Smiley
ReubenMachinga

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:41:09 AM

There's definitely good news coming! Smiley
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:33:49 PM

Gold is good at holding it's value. Currencies are not always stable, just take a look at what is happening in Venezuela and Turkey. The economies in those countries are going to collapse if they don't sort out their problems with inflation. Gold and crypto are two available choices to stabilise their finances, both of which are the heart of the Goldma project

miamicrp

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:11:05 PM

Gold is good at holding it's value. Currencies are not always stable, just take a look at what is happening in Venezuela and Turkey. The economies in those countries are going to collapse if they don't sort out their problems with inflation. Gold and crypto are two available choices to stabilise their finances, both of which are the heart of the Goldma project

Some aims are to decentralize the opportunity to invest in a multi-million dollar gold mining projects and to enable anyone to inexpensively and securely transfer value anytime, anywhere. If anyone knows other, please share! Thanks
Hendrix_Coin

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:13:05 PM

Some aims are to decentralize the opportunity to invest in a multi-million dollar gold mining projects and to enable anyone to inexpensively and securely transfer value anytime, anywhere. If anyone knows other, please share! Thanks

I can name several more.You can store value in an asset backed cryptocurrency, they allow companies and investors a means of receiving and remitting investment/royalties/dividends anywhere, anytime without the barriers of cash, they provide a means of GMA token holders to earn royalties on their investment into our gold mining company
log63amg

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:26:55 PM

I can name several more.You can store value in an asset backed cryptocurrency, they allow companies and investors a means of receiving and remitting investment/royalties/dividends anywhere, anytime without the barriers of cash, they provide a means of GMA token holders to earn royalties on their investment into our gold mining company

The point is that they have an opportunity to re-introduce the gold standard. Backing a currency by gold provides a self-regulating and stabilizing effect on the economy. It discourages inflation as well as government budget deficits and debt.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: