Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:15:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Gold Mining Asset|Digitizing Gold Assets: Crypto-Based Gold Token  (Read 46411 times)
Movikshp

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:27:26 PM

Gold is good at holding it's value. Currencies are not always stable, just take a look at what is happening in Venezuela and Turkey. The economies in those countries are going to collapse if they don't sort out their problems with inflation. Gold and crypto are two available choices to stabilise their finances, both of which are the heart of the Goldma project

Some aims are to decentralize the opportunity to invest in a multi-million dollar gold mining projects and to enable anyone to inexpensively and securely transfer value anytime, anywhere. If anyone knows other, please share! Thanks

I can name several more.You can store value in an asset backed cryptocurrency, they allow companies and investors a means of receiving and remitting investment/royalties/dividends anywhere, anytime without the barriers of cash, they provide a means of GMA token holders to earn royalties on their investment into our gold mining company

The point is that they have an opportunity to re-introduce the gold standard. Backing a currency by gold provides a self-regulating and stabilizing effect on the economy. It discourages inflation as well as government budget deficits and debt.

Its so true, Goldma is definitely breaking new ground in the blockchain universe.
avalane9z

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:43:00 PM

That would be a humble way to describe Goldma Mr Nevaquit... I personally think this project is not only successful but it is extremely Sucsefull!!! I visited  the Goldma mine this weekend and OMG the operation that is going on there is Inspiring and in my opinion unstoppable look at this video just posted on the Goldma YouTube channel. https://youtu.be/cQP79JLgers
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:43:37 PM

That would be a humble way to describe Goldma Mr Nevaquit... I personally think this project is not only successful but it is extremely Sucsefull!!! I visited  the Goldma mine this weekend and OMG the operation that is going on there is Inspiring and in my opinion unstoppable look at this video just posted on the Goldma YouTube channel. https://youtu.be/cQP79JLgers

Extremely hard to disagree with you! All true - the best done with Gold!  Cool
Antearth

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:58:58 PM

you can never go wrong  with gold,or gold backed currency  Wink
JackJackD

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:59:19 PM

Gold Preserves Wealth-The reasons for gold's importance in the modern economy centers on the fact that it has successfully preserved wealth throughout thousands of generations. The same, however, cannot be said about paper-denominated currencies
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:23:14 PM

I always really love companies that are supported by real business, I see that you already have a live job, it's very impressive and encourages many to buy, but I think that you put a big hard cover
nevaquit

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:16:19 AM

I always really love companies that are supported by real business, I see that you already have a live job, it's very impressive and encourages many to buy, but I think that you put a big hard cover
Thanks Trofim21..I'm glad that you noticed that we already have a working product! Producing revenue! And producing Gold everyday! What more would you want from an ICO? In addition, we will be listing our ICO very quickly after the project ends, providing liquidity. Already, we will be listed on the Waves Dex 30 days after the ICO ends!
NetwknGRU

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:03:27 AM

Gold is good at holding it's value. Currencies are not always stable, just take a look at what is happening in Venezuela and Turkey. The economies in those countries are going to collapse if they don't sort out their problems with inflation. Gold and crypto are two available choices to stabilise their finances, both of which are the heart of the Goldma project

Some aims are to decentralize the opportunity to invest in a multi-million dollar gold mining projects and to enable anyone to inexpensively and securely transfer value anytime, anywhere. If anyone knows other, please share! Thanks

I can name several more.You can store value in an asset backed cryptocurrency, they allow companies and investors a means of receiving and remitting investment/royalties/dividends anywhere, anytime without the barriers of cash, they provide a means of GMA token holders to earn royalties on their investment into our gold mining company

The point is that they have an opportunity to re-introduce the gold standard. Backing a currency by gold provides a self-regulating and stabilizing effect on the economy. It discourages inflation as well as government budget deficits and debt.

Its so true, Goldma is definitely breaking new ground in the blockchain universe.

I agree with all.. Gold is very safe!! I can not stress the need to have a reliable store of value more than it has been elaborated on this platform... Whats important about Goldma is that the benifits of the GMA token do not just end at storing value but with Goldma you receive royalties very quater just by Holding on o the token.
NetwknGRU

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:09:17 AM

Heard that Goldma operates several gold mining claims already producing and purchasing thousands of grams of gold per year. That is just gorgeous. I mean they implement theory on practice

I like That!! it is very important to put all your theories to work. that is the most important feature of a legitimate ICO.. Wha Goldma did was even better... Goldma started with the practical side of things and found success and now the plan is to boost the already existent success
rutendojenkins

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:19:40 AM

Oprah Winfrey says "Luck is preparation meeting opportunity." This ICO game isn't an easy one on the investor front because of all the scams that exist. But when you look at the amount of preparation and transparency that goes into Goldma's posts, White Paper, website, youtube content...(the list goes on) it is clear that this team is PREPARED! Who wouldn't want to take advantage of such an OPPORTUNITY?!!!!! I definitely would!
Wow ,I couldn't have said it better myself.Goldma has spent years preparing ,now the opportunity had presented itself.Now is the time!!
timofmerk

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:45:07 AM

Flawless project. I believe the project will succeed and move forward because it has a very strong team. Prestigious partners and reputation are also the strengths of the project
timofmerk

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:46:24 AM

This business model, basing on something real, something that really exists, is immortal
nyatso88

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:23:15 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 12:43:49 PM by nyatso88

This business model, basing on something real, something that really exists, is immortal

I completely agree it's a real business right, there is nothing more real than the value of Gold.
Grandmasterbit93

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:55:42 PM

2007-2008  was so devastating for a lot of people. Only those who had solid investment in gold were able to sail through.
The Great Recession boosted the price of gold, although it declined in the very aftermath of the Lehman Brothers’ bankruptcy, probably due to the forced sales in order to raise cash. However, it quickly rebounded and ended 2008 in positive territory. And in 2009 and 2010 it really shined, outperforming many other assets
Lesson learned? Gold will never let you down,gold backed assets will never let you down. Invest in Goldma today! Especially until the token price is went to the moon!  Grin
ferdi252

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:57:26 PM

2007-2008  was so devastating for a lot of people. Only those who had solid investment in gold were able to sail through.
The Great Recession boosted the price of gold, although it declined in the very aftermath of the Lehman Brothers’ bankruptcy, probably due to the forced sales in order to raise cash. However, it quickly rebounded and ended 2008 in positive territory. And in 2009 and 2010 it really shined, outperforming many other assets
Lesson learned? Gold will never let you down,gold backed assets will never let you down. Invest in Goldma today! Especially until the token price is went to the moon!  Grin

You are quite correct. The GMA token is adding much needed value to crypto currency, by backing it with gold, obtained from our already existing and operating gold mine! This makes it less volatile ,and a solid investment opportunity that is open to the public.
rutendojenkins

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:08:10 PM

The main benefit of a gold backed crypto currency is that it ensures a relatively low level of inflation.
Inflation is caused by a combination of four factors:
1.The supply of money goes up.
2.The supply of goods goes down.
3.Demand for money goes down.
4.Demand for goods goes up.

So long as the supply of gold does not change too quickly, then the supply of money will stay relatively stable. That is why Goldma is needed.It is a stable gold backed currency!
Antearth

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:21:38 PM

The main benefit of a gold backed crypto currency is that it ensures a relatively low level of inflation.
Inflation is caused by a combination of four factors:
1.The supply of money goes up.
2.The supply of goods goes down.
3.Demand for money goes down.
4.Demand for goods goes up.

So long as the supply of gold does not change too quickly, then the supply of money will stay relatively stable. That is why Goldma is needed.It is a stable gold backed currency!

What is even more important, goldma has a vision. A practical guide for creating plans, setting goals and objectives, making decisions, and coordinating and evaluating the work on our project, large or small. Their vision helps keep our organization focused and together, especially with complex milestones  and in stressful times. Goldma is combining the best attributes of gold and cryptocurrency. Thus, it resolves the issue of cryptocurrency not having 'intrinsic value' by tying it to gold.
XxX_ZORG_XxX

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:35:16 PM

Zimbabwe is rich in minerals and precious metals. Is there anything else in this mine other than Gold? Not to say that gold isn't enough! it is certainly a valuable asset to mine, but there might be something else there or in an area nearby  Roll Eyes
CyprusTokens

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:35:50 PM

I am very pleased with the management of the team.  We work day and night to ensure that we promote the project organically. Not many people understand the value of gold and how it impacts the blackchain ecosystem. But more and more people are beginning to understand how impactful it is to have an entire goldmine backing all the GMA tokens.
velona-lee

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:38:08 PM

Goldman solves the problem of cryptocurrency, which has no value and it makes the project very attractive
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: