Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:23:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Gold Mining Asset|Digitizing Gold Assets: Crypto-Based Gold Token  (Read 46406 times)
alicejohnson

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:04:26 AM

Goldma indeed want to make society change its investment pattern, hopefully with her there Goldma those investors could profit continuously
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Laurensa

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:37:14 AM

Goldma is one of the best projects for Gold industry. I hope their token sale will get satisfactory results and has good potential for the long because I'm sure Goldma project is a good choice for investment.
many support this project for success, and I am sure that by being held by a great team, all will always try their best for this project until this project can succeed, the sales can also reach the target.
arifdadang34

Activity: 518
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:45:56 AM

Goldma is one of the best projects for Gold industry. I hope their token sale will get satisfactory results and has good potential for the long because I'm sure Goldma project is a good choice for investment.
many support this project for success, and I am sure that by being held by a great team, all will always try their best for this project until this project can succeed, the sales can also reach the target.
This project has been successful because it has achieved softcap and will still continue to grow because of the excellent cooperation partners.
NetwknGRU

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:45:34 AM

What is the difference between you and Sudan Gold Coin ICO?

The difference is that Sudan Gold Coin ICO (according to their roadmap)

1)
In Q1:
Facility starts to produce gold
The Gold, which is mined by the plant, is quarterly distributed between SGC Tokens.

**However, Goldma is already mining and producing gold.

2)
Sudan Gold Coin plans to hire the needed employees after receiving the investment from the ICO. ***However, Goldma already has skilled/trained employees working at our mines. They have been there for four years and are very aware of all the gold deposits including the best plan to extract said gold.

3)
Sudan Gold Coin plans to build their Gold processing plant in Q4 2018.
***However, Goldma already has our plant built, and is producing gold right now.

4)
There are numerous differences that I could list - however, you can see what Goldma is doing now - https://youtu.be/cQP79JLgers  

I think talking about GMA we can say for sure : The race for the GMA token is on  Cool Cool How will be the next billionaire?  Grin

Yes the race for the GMA token is on!! Just looking at the comparison between Goldma and Sudan Gold Coin.. I would immediately see that Goldma is past the whole "waiting stage" but is an actual work in progress, gold is being produced everyday, experienced staff has been part of the mine for years, all the important processes and paper work that legitimatiz Gold operations are all in order.

Exactly! Experienced staff, all licenses are approved/certified and with 100% Environmental compliance. In addition, all the equipment necessary to process the gold is already in place. But most importantly, we are already getting - Gold!!

Now that's what I call, a well-organised project. What a way to create a safe investment for the world!
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:27:51 AM

This project is the one real mining gold, with the token I have, I think it will be very useful for the token holder

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
nyatso88

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:40:46 PM

This project is the one real mining gold, with the token I have, I think it will be very useful for the token holder

Yes, token holders can trust that GMA tokens will be worth much more in the future. Having a real mine is what fascinates me. Check out this video of the Goldma Sunrise mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkI4jG7lDHo
NetwknGRU

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:01:06 PM

Goldma indeed want to make society change its investment pattern, hopefully with her there Goldma those investors could profit continuously

That is a great point over there. while we are on Society changing their investment pattern. I think an investment in Goldma is an investment back into the community because it is a project that has Social responsibility at its core.

avalane9z

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:34:35 PM

Interesting perspective. I think real value is consistent. I think that's what makes Goldma valuable. It is backed by an asset that is consistant because gold is not volatile
AwanishSu1

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:12:48 PM

Goldma gets its value from being the only gold royalty-backed token that pays out a 5% share of net profits every quarter to token holders
AwanishSu1

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:13:52 PM

Interesting perspective. I think real value is consistent. I think that's what makes Goldma valuable. It is backed by an asset that is consistant because gold is not volatile
Exactly. Gold is one of the most reliable instruments that provide profit
timofmerk

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:26:43 PM

Throughout the history of mankind for 5,000 years, Gold has been money. Gold was money. Gold is money. Every attempt to replace a Gold backed currency with a fiat currency has failed
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:06:47 AM

Throughout the history of mankind for 5,000 years, Gold has been money. Gold was money. Gold is money. Every attempt to replace a Gold backed currency with a fiat currency has failed

People that made a good impact in the world are people who had vision. Sometimes success is about identifying a problem and creating a solid solution. The problem is since the gold standard was removed from the dollar, the value of the dollar has diminished greatly and Goldma is bringing back the Gold standard through blockchain technology by combining the best attributes of gold and cryptocurrency.
IconOfMilenium

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:07:58 AM

Frankly speaking, the Goldma's roadmap is one of the most elaborate roadmaps I have ever seen.  A lot of the milestones have already been completed, success is guaranteed
Bosnia-ken

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:14:52 AM

Frankly speaking, the Goldma's roadmap is one of the most elaborate roadmaps I have ever seen.  A lot of the milestones have already been completed, success is guaranteed

But team also matters... I like the fact that Goldma has a solid team! Their ICO is performing well because people are working effectively as a team. This is because good teamwork creates synergy – where the combined effect of the team is greater than the sum of individual efforts. Working together as a team has assisted Goldma to apply individual perspectives, experience, and skills to solve complex problems! And they keep going!
Antearth

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:15:29 AM

Goldma indeed want to make society change its investment pattern, hopefully with her there Goldma those investors could profit continuously. I think it sounds quite promising  Wink Roll Eyes
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:24:42 AM

Oprah Winfrey says "Luck is preparation meeting opportunity." This ICO game isn't an easy one on the investor front because of all the scams that exist. But when you look at the amount of preparation and transparency that goes into Goldma's posts, White Paper, website, youtube content...(the list goes on) it is clear that this team is PREPARED! Who wouldn't want to take advantage of such an OPPORTUNITY?!!!!! I definitely would!  Cool Cool
Movikshp

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:25:37 AM

Oprah Winfrey says "Luck is preparation meeting opportunity." This ICO game isn't an easy one on the investor front because of all the scams that exist. But when you look at the amount of preparation and transparency that goes into Goldma's posts, White Paper, website, youtube content...(the list goes on) it is clear that this team is PREPARED! Who wouldn't want to take advantage of such an OPPORTUNITY?!!!!! I definitely would!  Cool Cool

Great words... I see the huuuge work behind and huge work ahead! And the team can easily maintain these high standards! One way - to the moon!!!  Smiley
NetwknGRU

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:28:55 AM

Goldma indeed want to make society change its investment pattern, hopefully with her there Goldma those investors could profit continuously. I think it sounds quite promising  Wink Roll Eyes

You are quite right sir. Investors will get profits continuously feom the GMA royalties and the promise of profits to continue for a long time is guaranteed because an estimated 6.1 Billion worth of Gold has been scientifically proven to be available to extract at the Goldma mine.  
NetwknGRU

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:34:35 AM

Great words... I see the huuuge work behind and huge work ahead! And the team can easily maintain these high standards! One way - to the moon!!!  Smiley

Ohhh this is so true my friend.. a huuuge  amount of work has been already done for the project and It is always good to identify that fact. It give us confidence to know that a hard working team is in charge and has already delivered results in the past couple of years and  with the big work coming ahead success is almost certain when you have a crew like this!!!   
NetwknGRU

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:35:31 AM

We often speak about the Gold standard and how the US dollar has lost 98% of its value since the removal of the gold standard. What is a Gold standard?

Gold standard, monetary system in which the standard unit of currency is a fixed quantity of gold or is kept at the value of a fixed quantity of gold. The currency is freely convertible at home or abroad into a fixed amount of gold per unit of currency.
In an international gold-standard system, gold or a currency that is convertible into gold at a fixed price is used as a medium of international payments.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: