Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:27:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Gold Mining Asset|Digitizing Gold Assets: Crypto-Based Gold Token  (Read 46406 times)
anvelaflora

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:33:13 PM

Some aims are to decentralize the opportunity to invest in a multi-million dollar gold mining projects and to enable anyone to inexpensively and securely transfer value anytime, anywhere. If anyone knows other, please share! Thanks for that!!

Several more are: you can store value in an asset backed cryptocurrency, they allow companies and investors a means of receiving and remitting investment/royalties/dividends anywhere, anytime without the barriers of cash, they provide a means of GMA token holders to earn royalties on their investment into our gold mining company  Wink

Well said there!!the features of the GMA token are not limited but vast indeed. Goldma aims to:

. Democratize Gold investment
. Return value back to currency through gold.
. Reliable store of value
. Give investors a return on their investment while they hold value.
. allow companies and investors a means of receiving and remitting investment/royalties/dividends anywhere, anytime without the barriers of cash.
. Develop communities though corporate responsibility

Thank you for figuring this out! Also, the reason why you won't face fails or fall in price if you invest in the GMA token is because of the stability of gold itself as the most reliable store of value proven for more than 5000 years now.
- Gold does not count on the market adoption to get its value.
- There has never been a time in history where gold has been deemed valueless
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aladinbest001

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:33:59 PM

Some aims are to decentralize the opportunity to invest in a multi-million dollar gold mining projects and to enable anyone to inexpensively and securely transfer value anytime, anywhere. If anyone knows other, please share! Thanks for that!!

Several more are: you can store value in an asset backed cryptocurrency, they allow companies and investors a means of receiving and remitting investment/royalties/dividends anywhere, anytime without the barriers of cash, they provide a means of GMA token holders to earn royalties on their investment into our gold mining company  Wink

Well said there!!the features of the GMA token are not limited but vast indeed. Goldma aims to:

. allow companies and investors a means of receiving and remitting investment/royalties/dividends anywhere, anytime without the barriers of cash.

Thank you for figuring this out! Also, the reason why you won't face fails or fall in price if you invest in the GMA token is because of the stability of gold itself as the most reliable store of value proven for more than 5000 years now.

Wow! Unbelievable! What is more, I see is that there is a lot of beneficial attributes to this token than what is on the surface. From the royalty payout every quarter to the security of being backed by gold - this project is grounded in making sound and fundamental contributions to the blockchain by giving it a bit of intrinsic value  Roll Eyes
artempan1ov

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:59:19 PM

If someone doesn't know, I want to mention that Goldma enables anyone to inexpensively and securely transfer value anytime, anywhere and store value in an asset backed cryptocurrency  Wink
CyprusTokens

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:59:58 PM

Goldma aims to ensure that we conduct business in a way that is ethical. This means taking account of the social, economic and environmental impact, and consideration of human rights.

It involves a range of activities which are:

-Working in partnership with our local communities
-Socially responsible investment (SRI)
-Developing relationships with our employees and our customers
-Environmental protection and sustainability
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:08:22 PM

I like the fact that Goldma has chosen the WAVES platform. It is easy to use and easy to trade on, in fact it can be done almost instantly using their own DEX. However, i doubt many will sell their tokens when you can use it to earn ethereum. Great incentive to hodl

avalane9z

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:12:39 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2018, 10:32:12 PM by avalane9z

I'm tempted to think that that beats just holding on to gold. If you buy physical gold, you only get the benefit of hedging, so to speak. But with GMA tokens, you get a return on your investment. I'm pretty sure I'll sound like a broken record but there's a functional gold mine behind all of this. That, in turn, means profits. It is from those profits that GMA token holders get a share  Wink Wink
alicejohnson

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:30:08 PM

I want to mention that Goldma enables anyone to inexpensively and securely transfer value anytime, anywhere. Isn't it amazing?
log63amg

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:31:15 PM

I like the fact that Goldma has chosen the WAVES platform. It is easy to use and easy to trade on, in fact it can be done almost instantly using their own DEX. However, i doubt many will sell their tokens when you can use it to earn ethereum. Great incentive to hodl

Waves is a good decision. There are a lot of benefits in using WAVES  Wink
Skitlslover

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:36:21 PM

Waves is a good decision. There are a lot of benefits in using WAVES  Wink

Many people ask why Waves. Let me answer

1) To facilitate the purchase of GMA tokens
2) Allow owners the ability to make trades on various cryptocurrency exchange platforms
3) Allow the collection of profits related to their actions.
4) To allow GMA token holders to receive a quarterly 5% share of net profits represented by GMA tokens from the gold mining production when such profits are due. Equivalent to 20% per annum profit sharing in a mine with estimated reserves of over $6.2 billion USD.
5) To empower future and prospective developers who have the aim of launching and realizing their gold mining projects under the expertise of our team and features of our platform.
velona-lee

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:36:36 PM

The idea of ​​the project is interesting and the direction of development is topical now. It attracts a huge number of investors from all the planet round
velona-lee

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:37:58 PM

If someone doesn't know, I want to mention that Goldma enables anyone to inexpensively and securely transfer value anytime, anywhere and store value in an asset backed cryptocurrency  Wink
Great! Probably one-of-a-kind project. Suppose investors are extremely lucky to have an opportunity to invest money in such a promising project
NetwknGRU

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:35:03 AM

Wow! Unbelievable! What is more, I see is that there is a lot of beneficial attributes to this token than what is on the surface. From the royalty payout every quarter to the security of being backed by gold - this project is grounded in making sound and fundamental contributions to the blockchain by giving it a bit of intrinsic value  Roll Eyes

Oh yes! In this day and age, We have to invest in something that gives us real value and More... Absolutely nothing less
NetwknGRU

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:23:52 PM

The reason why I love Goldma is that it is one of the most real projects in the crypto space today. And goldma works hard to secure peoples investments.

Unfortunately, not all projects are like Goldma. The blockchain industry remains partly unregulated and bad people take advantage of that, which means any group of scammers could conceivably create a high-quality website and whitepaper, collect cash, and disappear.

Want to protect yourself from the next big scam? Here are three ways to tell if an ICO is not what it seems.

. Is there a real team to back up the project.
. If the whitepaper doesn't make sense or is incomplete it probably is a scam.
. Website is all flash and no substance.
. Scammers Usually promise unrealistic gains

Hope this helps... Thank you Goldma For being real!!
XxX_ZORG_XxX

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:38:26 PM

The reason why I love Goldma is that it is one of the most real projects in the crypto space today. And goldma works hard to secure peoples investments.

Unfortunately, not all projects are like Goldma. The blockchain industry remains partly unregulated and bad people take advantage of that, which means any group of scammers could conceivably create a high-quality website and whitepaper, collect cash, and disappear.

Want to protect yourself from the next big scam? Here are three ways to tell if an ICO is not what it seems.

Moreover, Goldma ALWAYS follow the obligations and follows own milestones... Softcap reached a Long ago, they have high aims and they really do their best yo be the best project  Smiley
ferdi252

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:39:17 PM

Moreover, Goldma ALWAYS follow the obligations and follows own milestones... Softcap reached a Long ago, they have high aims and they really do their best yo be the best project  Smiley

You are true Zorg. I just want to add that the main benefit of a gold backed crypto currency is that it ensures a relatively low level of inflation.
Inflation is caused by a combination of four factors:
1.The supply of money goes up.
2.The supply of goods goes down.
3.Demand for money goes down.
4.Demand for goods goes up.
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:11:52 PM

Throughout the history of mankind for 5,000 years, Gold has been money. Gold was money. Gold is money. Every attempt to replace a Gold backed currency with a fiat currency has failed  Wink
Plenamola

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:14:10 PM

Throughout the history of mankind for 5,000 years, Gold has been money. Gold was money. Gold is money. Every attempt to replace a Gold backed currency with a fiat currency has failed  Wink

Investors see this as a safe ICO in a market full of scam and failed projects. This one is backed by a real gold mine so it easily met the soft cap. With this in mind, other investors will join in as they know it will definitely proceed and deliver great profits. They have until October but it might even meet the hard cap before that  Smiley Smiley
oper802

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 07:27:25 PM

This project has been successful because it has achieved softcap and will still continue to grow because of the excellent cooperation partners.

Yes, that's true, I think Goldma will get a lot of funding when their token sales end. I believe this project will be a good choice for long-term investment.
Goldma has many reasons to get satisfactory results.

log63amg

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:33:37 PM

I know about strategic partnership and I that this project brings good working conditions, fair wages and sometype of socio and economic stability to a cash-strapped Zimbabwe, who's economy faces challenges. One more point to be in love with Goldma  Cool
EMSbitKHAN

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:34:27 PM

I know about strategic partnership and I that this project brings good working conditions, fair wages and sometype of socio and economic stability to a cash-strapped Zimbabwe, who's economy faces challenges. One more point to be in love with Goldma  Cool

Talking about Zimbabwe, there aren't many or any good crypto projects in Zimbabwe so if this one is successful which i'm sure it will be, then the doors will open for other crypto experts in Zimbabwe to create their own projects and push the country forwards economically. And it all started with Goldma  Smiley New opportunities for everyone.. only with Goldma!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: