Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:15:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Gold Mining Asset|Digitizing Gold Assets: Crypto-Based Gold Token  (Read 46406 times)
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:56:50 AM

Their choice of waves over ethereum makes it easier for investors to get those tokens as waves has a simple wallet and built in DEX. Ethereum is a bit more complicated if you have to go through myetherwallet or metamask to get those erc20 tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lovecurrency

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:18:13 PM

I like the approach how devs are communicating with their investors - give fresh information, always ready to answer, explain, what is the idea and what is going to be in final  Wink
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:22:59 PM

Their choice of waves over ethereum makes it easier for investors to get those tokens as waves has a simple wallet and built in DEX. Ethereum is a bit more complicated if you have to go through myetherwallet or metamask to get those erc20 tokens.

And I love that Goldma always cares about investors - this is a one more point to respect the team. They do great job, caring about stakeholders. And I appreciate it
timofmerk

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:53:40 PM

What I mostly like about gold is that gold is a main thing in business. Gold does not require the backing of any bank, government, or brokerage firm, which makes It rather simple to have it as an asset
timofmerk

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:54:47 PM

And I love that Goldma always cares about investors - this is a one more point to respect the team. They do great job, caring about stakeholders. And I appreciate it
Right. IR of the project are thought over and developers are really trying to make the investor feel safety and involvement
NetwknGRU

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:09:27 PM

What I mostly like about gold is that gold is a main thing in business. Gold does not require the backing of any bank, government, or brokerage firm, which makes It rather simple to have it as an asset

That is the beauty of Gold my friend.. Gold is freedom.. Gold has never been uses as a tool of oppression!! We all need Gold
NetwknGRU

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:50:09 PM

That is soo true... Goldma cares about its investors.. Most projects I know only care about their profits but Goldma cares about creating Generational wealth for its investors and stake holders...
Plenamola

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:41:38 PM

Remitting dividends can be a daunting task when paid in Fiat through banks. Goldma will send out royalties in Ether, which is fast and without hassles

What is also important, their fully licensed and fully operational small scale gold mine has produced over a quarter million dollars of Gold.  Wink They are now planning to scale up capacity to extract and process 25 times more. And there is a roadmap on their website, I love the way everything goes!
Aladinbest001

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:50:20 PM

Gold is possibly the only investment that will protect you from skyrocketing inflation. That is why I choose Goldma   Roll Eyes
JackJackD

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:50:47 PM

Community management and development is one of Goldma’s fundamental values. Goldma knows this cannot be achieved in a one day because development is a process and not an event. This is why they have already begun this process by supporting initiatives that hold the same values as Goldma. On Saturday the 21st of July 2018, Goldma joined ‘We The People’ (a citizen’s movement that is working on rehabilitating the inner city) in a city spruce-up activity  Smiley
oper802

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 09:00:32 PM

I don't care Goldma use ethereum or Waves, I will support this project because they have good potential in the future. their gold mining is already running, this is a good choice for investment.

rich-ria

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:16:48 PM

Community management and development is one of Goldma’s fundamental values. That is a reason why investors choose the project to invest money
rich-ria

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:18:12 PM

I don't care Goldma use ethereum or Waves, I will support this project because they have good potential in the future. their gold mining is already running, this is a good choice for investment.

That is so true but of course its better to know the project in detail if u want to invest Wink
mikeormike

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:12:37 PM

There aren't many or any good crypto projects in Zimbabwe so if this one is successful which i'm sure it will be, then the doors will open for other crypto experts in Zimbabwe to create their own projects and push the country forwards economically. And it all started with Goldma! And huge opportunities for future growth  Smiley
CroatiaGoGo

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:13:27 PM

There aren't many or any good crypto projects in Zimbabwe so if this one is successful which i'm sure it will be, then the doors will open for other crypto experts in Zimbabwe to create their own projects and push the country forwards economically. And it all started with Goldma! And huge opportunities for future growth  Smiley

This is a start of a big journey from Zimbabwe! Goldma team really works hard and everyone sees it  Wink
NetwknGRU

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:51:33 AM

That is very wise!! It is bettet and safer to invest in an already existing project  than just and idea, because success is certain. This project is already successful investment is only going to make it grow bigger. Grin
AwanishSu1

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:02:25 AM

That is very wise!! It is bettet and safer to invest in an already existing project  than just and idea, because success is certain. This project is already successful investment is only going to make it grow bigger. Grin

True thing! It is impossible to disagree with you  Wink Roll Eyes
Hendrix_Coin

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:04:39 AM

Goldma is combining the best attributes of gold and cryptocurrency. Thus, it resolves the issue of cryptocurrency not having 'intrinsic value' by tying it to gold. But, we've taken it a bit further in our model. We are not storing any gold. We are immediately selling the gold to the Reserve Bank and buying Ether with the cash that we are paid. So, we don't have to worry about the security aspect of storing the gold. Our value is immediately digitized onto the blockchain which enables the commodification of gold and overcome the volatility of cryptocurrency which will allow smaller investors to partake in the gold mining sector. So, you are not saving to just save your value (in some vault), you are actually saving to earn a return! Whether the market goes up or down it allows us to give our GMA token holders a 5% royalty (in the form of Ether) every quarter. You do the math - how much is that annually? Goldma (Gold Mining Assets, GMA) operates several gold mining claims already producing and purchasing thousands of grams of gold per year.  Wink :)That's sounds really promising
AlsilMiron12

Activity: 146

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:38:38 AM

Goldma is combining the best attributes of gold and cryptocurrency. Thus, it resolves the issue of cryptocurrency not having 'intrinsic value' by tying it to gold. But, we've taken it a bit further in our model. We are not storing any gold. We are immediately selling the gold to the Reserve Bank and buying Ether with the cash that we are paid. So, we don't have to worry about the security aspect of storing the gold. Our value is immediately digitized onto the blockchain which enables the commodification of gold and overcome the volatility of cryptocurrency which will allow smaller investors to partake in the gold mining sector. So, you are not saving to just save your value (in some vault), you are actually saving to earn a return! Whether the market goes up or down it allows us to give our GMA token holders a 5% royalty (in the form of Ether) every quarter. You do the math - how much is that annually? Goldma (Gold Mining Assets, GMA) operates several gold mining claims already producing and purchasing thousands of grams of gold per year.  Wink :)That's sounds really promising

Did you know that Gold is the Original Money?? one of the earliest forms of barter included cattle, sheep, as well as vegetables and grain. Gold coins were first struck on the order of King Croesus of Lydia (an area that is now part of Turkey), around 550 BC. They circulated as currency in many countries before the introduction of paper money. Once paper money was introduced, currencies still maintained an explicit link to gold (the paper being exchangeable for gold on demand).

Goldma Is returning value back into money!!
Plenamola

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:39:14 AM

Did you know that Gold is the Original Money?? one of the earliest forms of barter included cattle, sheep, as well as vegetables and grain. Gold coins were first struck on the order of King Croesus of Lydia (an area that is now part of Turkey), around 550 BC. They circulated as currency in many countries before the introduction of paper money. Once paper money was introduced, currencies still maintained an explicit link to gold (the paper being exchangeable for gold on demand).

Goldma Is returning value back into money!!

Wow! That's all sounds really attractive for me as for an investor  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: