Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:25:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Gold Mining Asset|Digitizing Gold Assets: Crypto-Based Gold Token  (Read 46407 times)
AlsilMiron12

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:56:57 PM

I'm always looking for companies that are supported by real business. So, when I finally found goldma, I was extremely happy
AlsilMiron12

Activity: 146

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:57:29 PM

Our fully licensed and fully operational small scale gold mine has produced over a quarter million dollars of Gold. The only way to go is up!!
Amazing. It is really hart to just believe these numbers
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:14:24 PM

I am sure that Goldman will become the center of attention from investors! The business model is gorgeous and project itself is VERY promising
nevaquit

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:57:51 PM

Goldma is definitely changing the way blockchain technology will be valued. Our production and the distribution of our royalties will cause more investors to pay attention.  As we continue to expand and produce more gold; the market will respond by causing our token to increase in value. The wise will hold our token as we distribute more and more royalties.
EMSbitKHAN

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:19:29 PM

Apart from partaking in an exercise aimed at re-igniting hope for citizens, this was their way of showing how much Goldma cares. Moreover, they look forward to supporting such pro-active engagements in the future. The welfare of our surroundings is of significant importance and GOLDMA CARES! I love it
miamicrp

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:19:54 PM

Apart from partaking in an exercise aimed at re-igniting hope for citizens, this was their way of showing how much Goldma cares. Moreover, they look forward to supporting such pro-active engagements in the future. The welfare of our surroundings is of significant importance and GOLDMA CARES! I love it

That's a truth! More to this, company always thinks about everyone.

For example, they ensure the security and the loyalty in three ways:

1) Pays GMA token holders 5% from the net profits of the mine every quarter (a total of 20%)

2) Security is maintained by rotating Armed Guards throughout the gold mines

3) GMA tokens will be listed on major exchanges for maximum liquidity
rafenfre

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:26:13 PM

1) Pays GMA token holders 5% from the net profits of the mine every quarter (a total of 20%)

Oh, really? It all sounds really inspiring! Whats really key to the project is that Goldma owns the actual mine that is producing the Gold.
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:27:15 PM

Oh, really? It all sounds really inspiring! Whats really key to the project is that Goldma owns the actual mine that is producing the Gold.

After reading all this I became more convinced that the project opens up a way for blockchain technology and cryptocurrency to come in the sector of gold mining. And I believe that's the future we all want! Thank you very much team
ferdi252

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:33:23 PM

My friends and I - we understand that it is a big opportunity for all the investors wherever country they are form, can invest in the gold mining sector. And with this experienced team our money are always secured!  Cool Cool
Skitlslover

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:34:07 PM

My friends and I - we understand that it is a big opportunity for all the investors wherever country they are form, can invest in the gold mining sector. And with this experienced team our money are always secured!  Cool Cool

Besides, Goldma currently employs more than 70 local people from the area the mine is located, and with the success of the ICO that number will grow exponentially. Can you believe in it? Very important! There are plans in place right now to build a new clinic and schoo  in the area the mine is located which will improve the lives of the people that live in that area. So this project is not only cool and promising, but very important for Zimbabwe and anyone who believes in a better world.
timofmerk

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:39:06 PM

Besides, Goldma currently employs more than 70 local people from the area the mine is located, and with the success of the ICO that number will grow exponentially. Can you believe in it? Very important! There are plans in place right now to build a new clinic and schoo  in the area the mine is located which will improve the lives of the people that live in that area. So this project is not only cool and promising, but very important for Zimbabwe and anyone who believes in a better world.

Wow! It is a huge impact on Zimbabwe and the industry in general!
Movikshp

Activity: 183

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:40:12 PM

Wow! It is a huge impact on Zimbabwe and the industry in general!

Exactly! Social work they do is a thing we should be inspired of! I am really proud of team Goldma and the project itself! Definitely deserves everyone's attention
Cryptocotrader
Copper Member

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:00:58 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2018, 10:20:59 PM by Cryptocotrader

Already working mining. Project and tokens is gold asset backed and it can be good factor for token price in the future. Good experienced team and busines plan. Good luck guys.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:16:19 PM

A new clinic and school would be amazing for the local people, just goes to show that when the local economy is boosted more people will come to the area and better facilities will be provided for them. Goldma will be the business that everyone nearby will support to drive their economy forwards

NetwknGRU

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:07:03 AM

After reading all this I became more convinced that the project opens up a way for blockchain technology and cryptocurrency to come in the sector of gold mining. And I believe that's the future we all want! Thank you very much team

That is a very intelligent perspective to have there my friend... Credit should always be given to merit and not geographical location... Goldma has proved to be effective with an awesome team and solid project...

On the other hand the location of the gold mine could not have been better because that is one of the richest locations of gold!!
Skitlslover

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:28:49 AM

That is a very intelligent perspective to have there my friend... Credit should always be given to merit and not geographical location... Goldma has proved to be effective with an awesome team and solid project...

On the other hand the location of the gold mine could not have been better because that is one of the richest locations of gold!!

You are telling the truth! I also love how careful team is about Zimbabwe! Really doing their best
mikeormike

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:32:24 AM

Already working mining. Project and tokens is gold asset backed and it can be good factor for token price in the future. Good experienced team and busines plan. Good luck guys.

I'm glad you see the vision behind using waves! Waves DEX is the way to go! Decentralized is the way to go! Development potential is real with waves!
basil-usa

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:35:19 PM

Goldma returning wealth to the community: Wealth is the abundance of valuable resources or valuable material possessions "GOLD for example'' Goldma has proven more than 6.1Billion dollars worth of gold In just one of its many mine claims  Wink
Bosnia-ken

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:35:36 PM

Goldma returning wealth to the community: Wealth is the abundance of valuable resources or valuable material possessions "GOLD for example'' Goldma has proven more than 6.1Billion dollars worth of gold In just one of its many mine claims  Wink

You may define wealth as "anything of value" that captures both the subjective nature of the idea and the idea that it is not a fixed or static concept.
An individual, community, region or country that possesses an abundance of such possessions or resources to the benefit of the common good is known as wealthy!  Roll Eyes
johntravolta63

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:37:16 PM

Gold is recognized as a having a long-term record of stability. And I hope with Goldma you will go forward
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: