Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:17:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Gold Mining Asset|Digitizing Gold Assets: Crypto-Based Gold Token  (Read 46409 times)
johntravolta63

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:38:22 PM

Apart from partaking in an exercise aimed at re-igniting hope for citizens, this was their way of showing how much Goldma cares. Moreover, they look forward to supporting such pro-active engagements in the future. The welfare of our surroundings is of significant importance and GOLDMA CARES! I love it

That's a truth! More to this, company always thinks about everyone.

For example, they ensure the security and the loyalty in three ways:

1) Pays GMA token holders 5% from the net profits of the mine every quarter (a total of 20%)

2) Security is maintained by rotating Armed Guards throughout the gold mines

3) GMA tokens will be listed on major exchanges for maximum liquidity

Oh, really? It all sounds really inspiring! Whats really key to the project is that Goldma owns the actual mine that is producing the Gold.

After reading all this I became more convinced that the project opens up a way for blockchain technology and cryptocurrency to come in the sector of gold mining. And I believe that's the future we all want! Thank you very much team

That is a very intelligent perspective to have there my friend... Credit should always be given to merit and not geographical location... Goldma has proved to be effective with an awesome team and solid project...

On the other hand the location of the gold mine could not have been better because that is one of the richest locations of gold!!

You are telling the truth! I also love how careful team is about Zimbabwe! Really doing their best
Country really need help because of difficulties connected to economic and political situation
AwanishSu1

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:40:15 PM

What I really like is that Gold allows companies and investors a means of receiving and remitting investment/royalties/dividends anywhere, anytime without the barriers of cash
nevaquit

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:56:58 PM

Besides being listed on the Waves Dex; we also plan to list on a few other exchanges. We are preparing for the process right now. In addition, we are also still producing gold on a daily basis. Our plant upgrade is almost 90% complete. So, we are very excited about the future!
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:26:24 PM

I like the concept of backing a cryptocurrency with real tangible assets, and there is no better asset to back it up with than real gold.
oper802

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 09:06:25 PM

Already working mining. Project and tokens is gold asset backed and it can be good factor for token price in the future. Good experienced team and busines plan. Good luck guys.

Yeah, I agree with you. I think this project has so many advantages; among others the working mining, the professional team, and the strong community. So according to me, this project has so many reasons to be a successful project in the future.

maryjanewatson

Activity: 145

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:27:32 PM

Already working mining. Project and tokens is gold asset backed and it can be good factor for token price in the future. Good experienced team and busines plan. Good luck guys.

Yeah, I agree with you. I think this project has so many advantages; among others the working mining, the professional team, and the strong community. So according to me, this project has so many reasons to be a successful project in the future.

One more advantage is that holders of GMA token receives quarterly dividends re ecting an amount of the tokens they hold (distribution of generated pro t from the gold sale to token holders automatically executed once per 3 months on the basis of smart contract)
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:29:15 PM

One more advantage is that holders of GMA token receives quarterly dividends re ecting an amount of the tokens they hold (distribution of generated pro t from the gold sale to token holders automatically executed once per 3 months on the basis of smart contract)

What is more, GMA can bring you a social feeling that you are act trustworthy and you going the right way. They help Zimbabwe, are transparent and showing great results every day
JackJackD

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:37:51 PM

For newcomers - Goldchip Investments, a gold mining and mineral processing corporation, introduces GMA (Goldchip Mining Asset) a new cryptocurrency backed by the pro ts of our operational gold mine and based on the Waves blockchain platform. GMA provides investors all over the globe the opportunity to invest in the gold mining sector!
johntravolta63

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:38:42 PM

For newcomers - Goldchip Investments, a gold mining and mineral processing corporation, introduces GMA (Goldchip Mining Asset) a new cryptocurrency backed by the pro ts of our operational gold mine and based on the Waves blockchain platform. GMA provides investors all over the globe the opportunity to invest in the gold mining sector!

What is also important, they are currently completing the building of a 400 ton per day commercial plant for gold processing and recovery. they have over 10,000 tons of stockpiled ore ready for processing.
NetwknGRU

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:24:29 AM

I like the concept of backing a cryptocurrency with real tangible assets, and there is no better asset to back it up with than real gold.

Gold has been the most consistent store of value for thousands of years ... paper money has come and go but gold has stood the test of time
NetwknGRU

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:02:04 AM

What is more, GMA can bring you a social feeling that you are act trustworthy and you going the right way. They help Zimbabwe, are transparent and showing great results every day

Corperate social responsibility is a big part  of Goldma's blue print.. lives are being improved in Zimbabwe through Goldma.
ribbeto

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:24:42 AM

the more days more and more support this project, hopefully the team that works on this project will give results that will not disappoint later, because all certainly want something that is successful for this project.
Vz Ketua

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 04:59:52 AM

Goldma returning wealth to the community: Wealth is the abundance of valuable resources or valuable material possessions "GOLD for example'' Goldma has proven more than 6.1Billion dollars worth of gold In just one of its many mine claims  Wink
Does that mean the news is true and real? and I also heard that Goldma was developing and increasing the capacity of the gold processing plant! More than 400 tons per day. is that also true?

nevaquit

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:52:29 AM

Vz Ketua, its true that we are upgrading the plant to over 400 tons of crushing per day. We will continue upgrading and continue expanding our operations.
NetwknGRU

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:50:20 AM

Goldma is definitely changing the way blockchain technology will be valued. Our production and the distribution of our royalties will cause more investors to pay attention.  As we continue to expand and produce more gold; the market will respond by causing our token to increase in value. The wise will hold our token as we distribute more and more royalties.

That is truly revolutionary... Blockchain needs more practical projects like Goldma that bring value to investment... as more investors come through to Goldma I see more projects following the similar business models hence changing peoples lives for the better.
nevaquit

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:32:58 AM

I completely agree that the blockchain marketplace needs more projects that add real value to blockchain technology. The way I see it - time will prove that cryptocurrencies backed by the productivity of a goldmine will become a trend that will fuel an entire marketplace looking for solid investments and real value. This business model will replace the old speculative trading markets where transparency is limited and value seems to be elusive.
NetwknGRU

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:36:05 AM

Vz Ketua, its true that we are upgrading the plant to over 400 tons of crushing per day. We will continue upgrading and continue expanding our operations.

WOOOW that is incredible news!! this project is an early investor's dream come true Grin. Real value and real progress!!
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:40:22 PM

WOOOW that is incredible news!! this project is an early investor's dream come true Grin. Real value and real progress!!

More to this, by leveraging the blockchain technology, they are unleashing the full potential of gold mining for investors all over the world, and opening up the industry to smaller investors
log63amg

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:40:44 PM

More to this, by leveraging the blockchain technology, they are unleashing the full potential of gold mining for investors all over the world, and opening up the industry to smaller investors

They really think about investors and everyone can notice it!
nevaquit

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:48:06 PM

Goldma.io is causing a major impact into the marketplace due to the intrinsic value of gold. Our business model commodifies the GMA token with gold production. This is an extremely unique business model democratizing access to the gold mining market.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: