Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:50:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Gold Mining Asset|Digitizing Gold Assets: Crypto-Based Gold Token  (Read 46406 times)
NetwknGRU

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:43:35 AM

This project opens the door for people to finally have money with Value. For example, When the value of a national currency is stable over a long period of time, it encourages people to save and invest for the long term. This should go a long way in ensuring that we have a rising standard of living as time goes on.

Yes. It is beneficial to people who are tired of being robbed of their wealth when inflation goes up. More countries are experiencing some sort of economic meltdown and the only thing that can save a collapsing economy is gold. Or better still, gold-backed currency. I'm so excited, I can't wait for this token to hit the exchange, I bet it's gonna do so well.

Ohhh yes you are so right.. Throughout history, Gold has never been a tool of oppression but instead, it is known to be an instrument of prosperity that is in comparison to Fiat. I also cannot wait for the GMA token to be listed and watch the value skyrocket why I wait for my royalties Ether!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yah, definitely, It's not a pump and dump type of token, those that will make that decision will surely regret. I know nobody likes a losing and dumping the GMA would be a serious loss.

It would help if people only understand that, the GMA token is backed by a real goldmine which means it is an excellent store of value and you also get returns, unlike most tokens that soley depend on market adoption... Pump and Dumping the GMA token will surely be a loser move Wink Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nyatso88

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:43:14 AM

This project opens the door for people to finally have money with Value. For example, When the value of a national currency is stable over a long period of time, it encourages people to save and invest for the long term. This should go a long way in ensuring that we have a rising standard of living as time goes on.

Yes. It is beneficial to people who are tired of being robbed of their wealth when inflation goes up. More countries are experiencing some sort of economic meltdown and the only thing that can save a collapsing economy is gold. Or better still, gold-backed currency. I'm so excited, I can't wait for this token to hit the exchange, I bet it's gonna do so well.

Ohhh yes you are so right.. Throughout history, Gold has never been a tool of oppression but instead, it is known to be an instrument of prosperity that is in comparison to Fiat. I also cannot wait for the GMA token to be listed and watch the value skyrocket why I wait for my royalties Ether!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yah, definitely, It's not a pump and dump type of token, those that will make that decision will surely regret. I know nobody likes a losing and dumping the GMA would be a serious loss.

It would help if people only understand that, the GMA token is backed by a real goldmine which means it is an excellent store of value and you also get returns, unlike most tokens that solely depend on market adoption... Pump and Dumping the GMA token will surely be a loser move Wink Wink

Yah, true. Hopefully, no one will make that mistake, I know a lot of people want quick returns and easily lose faith in their investments. Smiley Smiley
NetwknGRU

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:24:18 AM

It would help if people only understand that, the GMA token is backed by a real goldmine which means it is an excellent store of value and you also get returns, unlike most tokens that solely depend on market adoption... Pump and Dumping the GMA token will surely be a loser move Wink Wink

Yah, true. Hopefully, no one will make that mistake, I know a lot of people want quick returns and easily lose faith in their investments. Smiley Smiley

The trick is, Do not invest in fairytales because you will lose your money... you should look into how practical the project looks and if the white paper makes sense... I rea the GMA white paper and things could not be clearer....
nyatso88

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:09:02 PM

The trick is, Do not invest in fairytales because you will lose your money... you should look into how practical the project looks and if the white paper makes sense... I read the GMA white paper and things could not be clearer...
Exactly! Goldma is being transparent, there are people that have actually visited the mine and touched real gold being produced at the mine. So it is definitely not a fairytale, Its real. I'm super excited about this project Smiley
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:43:39 PM

It would be great to get paid in ethereum now because the price is low, but in a few months the value of eth will be much higher. When we all get our eth from goldma you can either hold onto it, or be smart and reinvest it back into GMA tokens!

My friend, you are one wise fella... Just imagine how much the value of the GMA  token will skyrocket once the news of Payouts in Ether spreads across the globe... it would be one the most sort after tokens and whoever possesses the GMA token will be literally holding gold. I am definitely buying more GMA from my first payout Thanks for the tip Ukloon Grin Grin Grin Grin

You are most welcome! I am thinking that this is a win win situation because if the price of Goldma is low, then one can use ethereum to buy a lot more. This will in turn result in earning more ethereum. If Goldma price is high, then you can consider profiting with Goldma tokens. It is hard to lose!

SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:34:48 PM

I really like that the profits are tied to the tokens! Team seems great for what they are trying to accomplish. MVP is ready. Good luck guys.
Vz Ketua

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 08:48:54 AM

Goldma.io is causing a major impact into the marketplace due to the intrinsic value of gold. Our business model commodifies the GMA token with gold production. This is an extremely unique business model democratizing access to the gold mining market.
that's really amazing news, I hope investors will be happy to hear this and make their dreams come true. projects that have been developed and real like Goldma will continue to be hunted by investors later.

ukloon

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:36:16 PM

It is always a good time to invest in Goldma, the ICO will give early investors a chance to taste the profits, and the ones that join later on will see a full working profit sharing system. The low entry price now is the best time to buy, when demand increases then so will the price

NetwknGRU

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:05:22 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 06:10:07 AM by NetwknGRU

It would be great to get paid in ethereum now because the price is low, but in a few months the value of eth will be much higher. When we all get our eth from goldma you can either hold onto it, or be smart and reinvest it back into GMA tokens!

My friend, you are one wise fella... Just imagine how much the value of the GMA  token will skyrocket once the news of Payouts in Ether spreads across the globe... it would be one the most sort after tokens and whoever possesses the GMA token will be literally holding gold. I am definitely buying more GMA from my first payout Thanks for the tip Ukloon Grin Grin Grin Grin

You are most welcome! I am thinking that this is a win win situation because if the price of Goldma is low, then one can use ethereum to buy a lot more. This will in turn result in earning more ethereum. If Goldma price is high, then you can consider profiting with Goldma tokens. It is hard to lose!

I like two things you said there... its a win win situation for both Goldma and the investors which is really rare these days and it is hard to lose because we are dealing with a working project which is already successful All people need to do is open their eyes.

critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:45:25 AM

It is always a good time to invest in Goldma, the ICO will give early investors a chance to taste the profits, and the ones that join later on will see a full working profit sharing system. The low entry price now is the best time to buy, when demand increases then so will the price
it seems indeed this Goldma token is good to be a long-term investment place and hopefully, many more investors will join in this project because now Goldma has managed to raise $ 8 million, I am sure in the future the maximum results will be obtained.
NetwknGRU

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:28:52 AM

I really like that the profits are tied to the tokens! Team seems great for what they are trying to accomplish. MVP is ready. Good luck guys.

To add to your Quote... it is awesome that the profits are tied to the token because  the GMA token is backed by real gold production at a real mine and we all know that gold is the real money.. Now that is real value.
ukloon

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:06:09 AM

it seems indeed this Goldma token is good to be a long-term investment place and hopefully, many more investors will join in this project because now Goldma has managed to raise $ 8 million, I am sure in the future the maximum results will be obtained.

Wow $8 million is a lot of money to raise! They can do a lot in Zimbabwe with that kind of money. Imagine all the heavy duty equipment that can be purchased to extract more gold, and also buy more land to mine more gold. This is the start of big things for Goldma

nyatso88

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:49:54 AM

To add to your Quote... it is awesome that the profits are tied to the token because the GMA token is backed by real gold production at a real mine and we all know that gold is the real money.. Now that is real value.

I also like the idea of giving investors a portion of the profits on a quarterly basis. Investors do not have to worry about the risk of losing their investment to a project that is not feasible.
NetwknGRU

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:40:25 AM

Wow $8 million is a lot of money to raise! They can do a lot in Zimbabwe with that kind of money. Imagine all the heavy duty equipment that can be purchased to extract more gold, and also buy more land to mine more gold. This is the start of big things for Goldma

you are so right there... the biggest problem production in any sector funding... there is a plenty of Gold and other minerals in Zimbabwe but it is stuck in the earth because of lack of funding. Thanks to Blockchain and Crypto the whole world can take part in investing in Africa and ripping the sweet Benefits  Grin Grin Grin
NetwknGRU

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:41:40 AM

To add to your Quote... it is awesome that the profits are tied to the token because the GMA token is backed by real gold production at a real mine and we all know that gold is the real money.. Now that is real value.

I also like the idea of giving investors a portion of the profits on a quarterly basis. Investors do not have to worry about the risk of losing their investment to a project that is not feasible.

You are so right there... the should be the standard with ICO's! people should feel safe and there absolutely has to be something in it for the investor ... that is the reason we are all moving away from the old system Wink
ReubenMachinga

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:22:29 AM

You are so right there... the should be the standard with ICO's! people should feel safe and there absolutely has to be something in it for the investor ... that is the reason we are all moving away from the old system Wink

Hear hear!
The change is dramatic. At least to those who can see it. Look, a lot of people are shy to call their tokens security tokens for reasons I won't get into here. However, the GMA token is unique not only because we are honest about ours being a security token, but there's a viable cash flow associated with holding the token.

Let me flesh that out a little more. If you buy many of the tokens that are out there on the market, financially speaking, your bet is that it increases in price and then you sell it off. You don't get another benefit to holding the token. With the GMA token, though, you get a quarterly payout. That means you benefit in two ways: the price of the token is likely to go up on the open market AND you get that return while the price is going up.
nyatso88

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:55:34 PM

Hear hear!
The change is dramatic. At least to those who can see it. Look, a lot of people are shy to call their tokens security tokens for reasons I won't get into here. However, the GMA token is unique not only because we are honest about ours being a security token, but there's a viable cash flow associated with holding the token.

Let me flesh that out a little more. If you buy many of the tokens that are out there on the market, financially speaking, your bet is that it increases in price and then you sell it off. You don't get another benefit to holding the token. With the GMA token, though, you get a quarterly payout. That means you benefit in two ways: the price of the token is likely to go up on the open market AND you get that return while the price is going up.

Yes!The GMA token is the definition of a lucrative investment. I am yet to see an ICO that offers royalties to their token holders.
ukloon

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:38:34 PM

I have seen a few other ICOs that is offering royalties as well but they are not as good as Goldma. Some offer a percentage of mining profits backed by computing equipment, but that is not as good as being backed by a real physical gold mine. This is a much better investment opportunity

NetwknGRU

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:30:16 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 07:17:47 AM by NetwknGRU

I would say yes There are other tokens that do offer royalties but not quite like Goldma. The difference in my eyes comes in the value of the project that is giving the royalties... for example if you have a project that is not backed by an asset e.g Minerals or any other acceptable value and this project has a token that gives out royalties, In my eyes those royalties are are no different from thin air because of the lack of value... Always look deeper than what meets the eye  Wink Wink Wink Wink Thank you Goldma team and investors there is no project quite like Goldma !!!
ukloon

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:15:48 PM

We should all give our thanks to the goldma team, but not yet as we are still waiting Grin but i'm sure later when we all receive our royalties there will be a lot to celebrate. Not long now just a few more weeks until the ICO is finished then we can start to collect goldma and ETH

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: