Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:32:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Gold Mining Asset|Digitizing Gold Assets: Crypto-Based Gold Token  (Read 46406 times)
XxX_ZORG_XxX

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:09:26 PM

Hello everyone. How u doing here?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:18:20 PM

We should all give our thanks to the goldma team, but not yet as we are still waiting Grin but i'm sure later when we all receive our royalties there will be a lot to celebrate. Not long now just a few more weeks until the ICO is finished then we can start to collect goldma and ETH

I like positive thinking, but you should also analyze the risks involved. Here, you will be directly connected with venture production (Gold mining), if there is something happening or "bad season" or whatever you will receive nothing. On another side, the token is not easy to list on exchanges as it represents security. There no exchanges which use to list security tokens, because of regulations. Security tokens is the future, but no for now.
NetwknGRU

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:26:47 AM

Gold is making huge come back!! Look at all the countries that are claiming their Gold back from the US. Turkey being the most recent... You can also notice that China and Russia are in a Gold collecting race  Wink Wink   Wink
nyatso88

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:47:29 AM

It's true! More countries are realising that gold is the real money. Word has it Turkey has also recalled their gold after their recent troubles in this economic war with the United States.
nevaquit

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:32:07 PM

We should all give our thanks to the goldma team, but not yet as we are still waiting Grin but i'm sure later when we all receive our royalties there will be a lot to celebrate. Not long now just a few more weeks until the ICO is finished then we can start to collect goldma and ETH

I like positive thinking, but you should also analyze the risks involved. Here, you will be directly connected with venture production (Gold mining), if there is something happening or "bad season" or whatever you will receive nothing. On another side, the token is not easy to list on exchanges as it represents security. There no exchanges which use to list security tokens, because of regulations. Security tokens is the future, but no for now.

Hello Dasengineer - thanks for expressing your opinion. However, the facts are -
 1) We already signed a deal to list on an exchange.
 2) We also have deals for two other exchanges not including the Waves Dex exchange
 3) So called "Bad Seasons" are directly related to inexperience and 'bad planning'. However, we have the equipment, planning and most importantly - the experienced management in place to mitigate such issues.

We will announce the first exchange on October 5th! That's the date our GMA token will be on 'the exchange' testnet! Get your tokens now! Then enjoy!
TeddyLinMak

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:54:23 PM

It's true! More countries are realising that gold is the real money. Word has it Turkey has also recalled their gold after their recent troubles in this economic war with the United States.

I believe we will see a rise in this trend not only as countries consolidate what belongs to them, but also as people begin to acknowledge (on a wider scale) that paper is slowly losing its relevance in this world.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:19:22 PM

This is starting to look good, if we have deals in place for 3 additional exchanges not including the built in waves Dex. The good thing about being a waves token is that it is easier to list on exchanges than projects with a unique token. Looking forward to the big reveal when the ICO is done

ReubenMachinga

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:45:15 AM

This is starting to look good, if we have deals in place for 3 additional exchanges not including the built in waves Dex. The good thing about being a waves token is that it is easier to list on exchanges than projects with a unique token. Looking forward to the big reveal when the ICO is done

There is quite a lot to look forward to. Exchanges are one thing; I'm looking forward to the first royalty payment. I can only imagine how happy everyone who is participating in this ICO will be. As I always say, this project is great. Nowhere else can you get involved in gold production and marketing as easy as what Goldma is offering.
nyatso88

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:38:24 AM

This is starting to look good, if we have deals in place for 3 additional exchanges, not including the built-in waves Dex. The good thing about being a waves token is that it is easier to list on exchanges than projects with a unique token. Looking forward to the big reveal when the ICO is done

There is quite a lot to look forward to. Exchanges are one thing; I'm looking forward to the first royalty payment. I can only imagine how happy everyone who is participating in this ICO will be. As I always say, this project is great. Nowhere else can you get involved in gold production and marketing as easy as what Goldma is offering.

I wonder if anyone will be willing to sell their tokens after the first royalty payment. The token price will most likely rise like the blood pressure of a sedentary binger Grin Grin Grin 
ReubenMachinga

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:43:40 AM

I overhead a conversation this morning. 'Twas about the hyper-inflationary episode we went through in Zimbabwe, about a decade ago. One gentleman said to the other, 'imagine working for well over 20 years and your entire pension coming to naught.' I couldn't help but feel a visceral reaction. That, to me, is the result of people not being educated about the financial system.

Humans are really bad at noticing dangers that creep up on us. We end up like the proverbial toad in a pot of hot water. Usually, by the time we realise something is bad, it's too late.

The fiat 'monetary' system is only good for transactions at best. But as a long term store of value, I reckon it's useless. It's that realisation that is Goldma's foundation. Hard working folks around the world deserve a way out of the trap. They have to be able to hold on to the value they worked so hard for. I believe the GMA token is one of those ways.
TeddyLinMak

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:09:46 PM

I overhead a conversation this morning. 'Twas about the hyper-inflationary episode we went through in Zimbabwe, about a decade ago. One gentleman said to the other, 'imagine working for well over 20 years and your entire pension coming to naught.' I couldn't help but feel a visceral reaction. That, to me, is the result of people not being educated about the financial system.

Humans are really bad at noticing dangers that creep up on us. We end up like the proverbial toad in a pot of hot water. Usually, by the time we realise something is bad, it's too late.

The fiat 'monetary' system is only good for transactions at best. But as a long term store of value, I reckon it's useless. It's that realisation that is Goldma's foundation. Hard working folks around the world deserve a way out of the trap. They have to be able to hold on to the value they worked so hard for. I believe the GMA token is one of those ways.

You're right in that education is key. I think that even when we can see what's happening it is human nature to roll with the flow and follow each other like sheep instead of stepping out of our comfort zones into a new medium. There are SO many people (not just in Zimbabwe but the world over) who have spent their lives working to put away a nice nest egg for themselves and yet have nothing left of it (or not enough to take care of them). There are many working well past their intended retirement and not by choice. It's a terrible situation and I personally look forward to seeing how cryptocurrency investments, and Goldma in particular, can combat that issue.
ReubenMachinga

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:34:56 PM

You're right in that education is key. I think that even when we can see what's happening it is human nature to roll with the flow and follow each other like sheep instead of stepping out of our comfort zones into a new medium. There are SO many people (not just in Zimbabwe but the world over) who have spent their lives working to put away a nice nest egg for themselves and yet have nothing left of it (or not enough to take care of them). There are many working well past their intended retirement and not by choice. It's a terrible situation and I personally look forward to seeing how cryptocurrency investments, and Goldma in particular, can combat that issue.

Yeah. It's that education that I hope to help out with. I'm no financial advisor but i think it can't hurt to look back into history and understand money. Whenever I mention that there is a difference between money and currency, people are sort of dumbfounded. That, to me, is a sign that our education system is doing a poor job making sure that people go into their adult lives with a keen understanding of finance.

We're playing our part and there's a short video coming out that succinctly explains monetary history and how it affects all of us as individuals. Be on the lookout for that.
nyatso88

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:53:03 PM

Yeah. It's that education that I hope to help out with. I'm no financial advisor but i think it can't hurt to look back into history and understand money. Whenever I mention that there is a difference between money and currency, people are sort of dumbfounded. That, to me, is a sign that our education system is doing a poor job making sure that people go into their adult lives with a keen understanding of finance.

We're playing our part and there's a short video coming out that succinctly explains monetary history and how it affects all of us as individuals. Be on the lookout for that.

It would be great if it became a "real money" movement. I think once people understand that fiat currency is simply exported inflationary paper, most people will understand that asset-backed cryptocurrencies are the answer. Otherwise many will be losing their value because they are not aware that the paper they are chasing is just currency and not money. The major difference that everyone needs to understand is that money is a store of value but currency is simply a medium of exchange an unit of account.
ReubenMachinga

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:24:07 PM

It would be great if it became a "real money" movement. I think once people understand that fiat currency is simply exported inflationary paper, most people will understand that asset-backed cryptocurrencies are the answer. Otherwise many will be losing their value because they are not aware that the paper they are chasing is just currency and not money. The major difference that everyone needs to understand is that money is a store of value but currency is simply a medium of exchange an unit of account.

That movement is exactly what we're aiming to get going. I hope more and more people come to join the party! Smiley
nyatso88

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:38:42 PM

That movement is exactly what we're aiming to get going. I hope more and more people come to join the party! Smiley

I'm definitely in on this Grin Grin Grin
TeddyLinMak

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:38:48 PM

"Money movement"...I absolutely love it!!!! We have to be talking about these things and passing on what we learn. Bless Goldma for delving so deeply into these topics with these conversations!!!
ukloon

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:35:32 PM

I hear the finance minister of Zimbabwe is a fan of crypto, he even thinks that it can be used instead of cash in many cases. Under his management there is a good chance for Goldma to succeed, hopefully he will remain as finance minister for a long time until crypto is more popular there.

nyatso88

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:44:44 AM

"Money movement"...I absolutely love it!!!! We have to be talking about these things and passing on what we learn. Bless Goldma for delving so deeply into these topics with these conversations!!!
I think everyone who bought Goldma tokens should call themselves the "real money makers" or something Grin.
nyatso88

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:49:20 AM

I hear the finance minister of Zimbabwe is a fan of crypto, he even thinks that it can be used instead of cash in many cases. Under his management there is a good chance for Goldma to succeed, hopefully he will remain as finance minister for a long time until crypto is more popular there.

Yes, it's true! Mthuli Ncube understands cryptocurrency and he appreciates the power of blockchain. I'm excited to see how he will incorporate it in his policies to rebuild Zimbabwe's economy. Crypto could go mainstream in Zimbabwe much sooner than expected.
ukloon

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:17:23 AM

Yes, it's true! Mthuli Ncube understands cryptocurrency and he appreciates the power of blockchain. I'm excited to see how he will incorporate it in his policies to rebuild Zimbabwe's economy. Crypto could go mainstream in Zimbabwe much sooner than expected.

People assumed it would be South Africa that would lead the crypto revolution in Africa but they are wrong, Zimbabwe will take the lead and become the crypto hub for the region. With successful projects like Goldma we can expect to see some big changes in the Zimbabwe economy

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: