Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:07:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Gold Mining Asset|Digitizing Gold Assets: Crypto-Based Gold Token  (Read 46410 times)
OpenCryptoSystem

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:14:46 PM

The team is one of the reasons why investors are attracted to this project, it is not just a one man team, we can see several different people all showing a lot of support for Goldma. When they show their support, it is done by happy people rather than workers just paid a wage. This shows that the project is genuine and will be pushed forward by a great team

Workers just paid wage ?

How much is the wage for workers in Goldma company??

And if i like to be worker there ? Can i ?
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:24:25 PM

If you work in the mine maybe you can ask to have part of your salary paid in goldma tokens, then when the value rises you can sell it and make more money than your actual wage. I'm sure one day the people in Zimbabwe will be allowed to accept crypto currencies as a salary instead of fiat money

NetwknGRU

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:56:27 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2018, 09:28:30 AM by NetwknGRU

The team is one of the reasons why investors are attracted to this project, it is not just a one man team, we can see several different people all showing a lot of support for Goldma. When they show their support, it is done by happy people rather than workers just paid a wage. This shows that the project is genuine and will be pushed forward by a great team

Workers just paid wage ?

How much is the wage for workers in Goldma company??

And if i like to be worker there ? Can i ?

Well, one sure way of earning through Goldma is Buying Tokens, relax and start receiving royalties in Ether as payment  Wink Wink Wink
NetwknGRU

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:45:13 AM

If you work in the mine maybe you can ask to have part of your salary paid in goldma tokens, then when the value rises you can sell it and make more money than your actual wage. I'm sure one day the people in Zimbabwe will be allowed to accept crypto currencies as a salary instead of fiat money

It is actually a very Good Idea there...  On the White paper, I have seen that there is a percentage of the tokens that will be set aside for the team members ... That explains why the Goldma team is so well invested into the project and treat it like their own. I think those are good business Morals on CEO's part  Wink
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:20:45 PM

Cryptocurrency and Zimbabwe....sounds so so good! The future is coming! Soon more and more people will come to this realization!

Yeah, that's true! Seems like the state of Zimbabwe's economy is acting as a catalyst for cryptocurrency adoption. The future is coming sooner than we realize

That's very nice. I believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain space is crucial for the developing countries and the chance to implement the tech first and enjoy it in future. Goldma is pretty nice tokenization use case for the real asset as gold. But I can see that it's not attracting big investors and the funds raised stay around $8 mln and don't move for months. Why?

Hello Dasengineer,

That's an interesting question. I can't answer that question with any statistical facts or without some type of bias. I can only state the facts -1) We have reached our softcap. 2) We have 2 exchanges to be listed on - already  3) We already have a cash generating business

People will catch on sooner or later.

Quite interesting. I'm very curious about exchanges that list security tokens, as I'm aware there is still no regulated exchange for this purpose. I do believe STO is the future and you guys began this journey. Is the cash generating stream publicly available? Can we check somewhere how profitable were Goldma in the past or currently? Thanks
nevaquit

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:41:32 PM

Cryptocurrency and Zimbabwe....sounds so so good! The future is coming! Soon more and more people will come to this realization!

Yeah, that's true! Seems like the state of Zimbabwe's economy is acting as a catalyst for cryptocurrency adoption. The future is coming sooner than we realize

That's very nice. I believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain space is crucial for the developing countries and the chance to implement the tech first and enjoy it in future. Goldma is pretty nice tokenization use case for the real asset as gold. But I can see that it's not attracting big investors and the funds raised stay around $8 mln and don't move for months. Why?

Hello Dasengineer,

That's an interesting question. I can't answer that question with any statistical facts or without some type of bias. I can only state the facts -1) We have reached our softcap. 2) We have 2 exchanges to be listed on - already  3) We already have a cash generating business

Quite interesting. I'm very curious about exchanges that list security tokens, as I'm aware there is still no regulated exchange for this purpose. I do believe STO is the future and you guys began this journey. Is the cash generating stream publicly available? Can we check somewhere how profitable were Goldma in the past or currently? Thanks

The cash stream is not publicly available until after the ICO. We will publish all such information on all our social medium platforms.
smartcont
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:47:11 PM

Digging deeper I have discovered that this could be a potential 'gold mine' for investors. Literally.
NetwknGRU

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:16:31 AM

Digging deeper I have discovered that this could be a potential 'gold mine' for investors. Literally.

well you are right Smartcont.. Goldma Literally has a Goldmine that has been operating and producing gold since 2011... So the GMA token Literally gives Investors across the world access to the mine and its profits through its royalties.... Goldma is Literally digitizing gold Mining Wink
nyatso88

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:12:14 PM

well you are right Smartcont.. Goldma Literally has a Goldmine that has been operating and producing gold since 2011... So the GMA token Literally gives Investors across the world access to the mine and its profits through its royalties.... Goldma is Literally digitizing gold Mining Wink
That's right, Goldma token holders are fortunate to have a portion of the mine's profits every quarter.
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:45:40 PM

Hello Dasengineer,

That's an interesting question. I can't answer that question with any statistical facts or without some type of bias. I can only state the facts -1) We have reached our softcap. 2) We have 2 exchanges to be listed on - already  3) We already have a cash generating business

The cash stream is not publicly available until after the ICO. We will publish all such information on all our social medium platforms.

Appreciate your interaction with the community and looking forward for full transparency on the cash stream. It's critical right now. We have a lot of toxic people still involved in this space, we should separate them with transparency and commitment.
ukloon

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:13:53 PM

I don't think that Goldma requires any commercial partners, they are already a commercial company and can simply proceed to invest their funds into the right area such as new machines and extra land. If they did announce a big partner then demand would double for these Goldma tokens

kerjakuat

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:18:11 AM

That's right, Goldma token holders are fortunate to have a portion of the mine's profits every quarter.
Glad to hear that.. So every quater token holders will receive their percent in the Goldma token or in other token payment? Like ethereum or something.
Do you have a program like buy back token also?

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:03:09 AM

I am guessing goldma will list on mercatox as it has a good connection with WAVES, but other exchanges will also take waves tokens so there is no problem getting listed anywhere. If it was on the bitshares network the number of exchanges would be limited so waves was a good choice

Whether the crowdsale has been ended are still ongoing because once they complete the crowdsale definitely they will start listing the Goldma in reputable exchange. For everything we have to wait and see what are the process, they will follow after the crowdsale.
NetwknGRU

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:53:08 AM

Hello Dasengineer,

That's an interesting question. I can't answer that question with any statistical facts or without some type of bias. I can only state the facts -1) We have reached our softcap. 2) We have 2 exchanges to be listed on - already  3) We already have a cash generating business

Appreciate your interaction with the community and looking forward for full transparency on the cash stream. It's critical right now. We have a lot of toxic people still involved in this space, we should separate them with transparency and commitment.

That is a very important point you put across there Dasegineer, This is the most critical point in building trust in the community and I know Goldma is on a mission to distinguish themselves from the toxic bunch... all I can say is watch the space and you will be impressed. So far Goldma has been consistent and true to its word and there is no stopping now.... Stay tune for good news soon Wink Wink Wink
nyatso88

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:44:30 AM

Hello Dasengineer,

That is a very important point you put across there Dasegineer, This is the most critical point in building trust in the community and I know Goldma is on a mission to distinguish themselves from the toxic bunch... all I can say is watch the space and you will be impressed. So far Goldma has been consistent and true to its word and there is no stopping now.... Stay tune for good news soon Wink Wink Wink

I like how transparent Goldma has been throughout this ICO, Communication is the key to building trust with investors.
ukloon

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:31:29 PM

I am guessing goldma will list on mercatox as it has a good connection with WAVES, but other exchanges will also take waves tokens so there is no problem getting listed anywhere. If it was on the bitshares network the number of exchanges would be limited so waves was a good choice

Whether the crowdsale has been ended are still ongoing because once they complete the crowdsale definitely they will start listing the Goldma in reputable exchange. For everything we have to wait and see what are the process, they will follow after the crowdsale.

I believe Goldma has already signed up with some exchanges already but because we are still in ICO phase they are not allowed to release the names yet. When the ICO has ended and the listing will soon begin, we will know more about which ones they chose. Guessing Mercatox but could be wrong

NetwknGRU

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:15:00 AM

You are right Ukloon... a number of deals have been signed and announcements will be made.. all I can say now is stay tuned for Great news and be ready to be impressed Wink Wink
NetwknGRU

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:51:05 AM

I had a great day yesterday... spent the whole day t the Goldma Mine checking out the new equipment Cool #GoldmaICO
nyatso88

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:14:06 AM

I had a great day yesterday... spent the whole day t the Goldma Mine checking out the new equipment Cool #GoldmaICO

That's great! How is the mine doing? Did you get to touch any gold?
TeddyLinMak

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:38:39 PM

That's great! How is the mine doing? Did you get to touch any gold?

And how is the new equipment working?
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: