Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:40:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you choose Altcoin .. ??  (Read 4298 times)
Altec251184

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:43:57 AM

First of all, before I select a project I read about it and look for all the information, I do the analysis, if the project is worth subscribing, well, it's not a small factor in the human sense))) Good luck in your endeavors.
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:54:10 AM

I prefer the potential ico that is already proven. because I do not want to get a lot of losses with the wrong selection of altcoin that I have decided. it's better to be in a safe investment
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:41:59 AM

How do you choose Altcoin...??!
And how do you choose a bounty project ... ??!
Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..

I chose altcoin depends on white paper and what will be their projects in the future if its hood to be true or its just drawing and will never happened . I also check the teams capabilities if they are on the right position to handle the project .
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:22:49 AM

Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..
You should have cleared what are you asking for..what do you mean by How do you choose altcoins,is that for daytrading,long term holding or shortterm..if long term holding well i choose those coins that slow moving because it will take long to go straight and may give me good income,while if for daytrading i am buying those coins that has fast moving so its a one time chance to gain..

Regarding to Ico,i make my own research ,reading their whitepaper and validate all the person involving the team if they are reliable and true..and checking their site if copied or not
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:09:05 AM

I chose altcoin depends on white paper and what will be their projects in the future if its hood to be true or its just drawing and will never happened . I also check the teams capabilities if they are on the right position to handle the project .

That is the good way to do when choosing for the good project and altcoin to join or to invest with. We need to read the whitepaper and analyse whether it will have attracted more investors which can bring for the altcoin popularity. Choosing altcoin depends on the team that develop it and study the project if allocation of funds is sustainable for the success development.

w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:23:02 AM

Whenever I choose a bounty project, I look into their website and read their white paper, I also check how much money have they already got in their ICO, to avoid bounty failure. It is best to choose project that aims to solve a problem and has a working product.
stue

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:11:15 AM

In choosing altcoins I always see from the graph and the price growth in the market. And the number of communities that use these coins. If the coin's popularity and development price are quite good, I think the coin is already worth to be invested.
Meanwhile, in choosing bounty, I usually read the whitepaper, looking at the background of the team that brought the project.
Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:54:08 PM

In choosing altcoins I always see from the graph and the price growth in the market. And the number of communities that use these coins. If the coin's popularity and development price are quite good, I think the coin is already worth to be invested.
Meanwhile, in choosing bounty, I usually read the whitepaper, looking at the background of the team that brought the project.

It is a great way and also a fairly accurate way to choose an ICO and also how to choose coin coins for investment to avoid losses that will make us disappointed and desperate. The method of choosing the gift is also very helpful, thank you very much.
Awaknow (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:33:49 AM

You should have cleared what are you asking for..what do you mean by How do you choose altcoins,is that for daytrading,long term holding or shortterm..

Sorry if my question is not clear, the intent of the question (how to choose Altcoin) is aimed for the long term because I do not like daily tranding. But I still do not understand with (slow running coins) maybe you can give me an example to make it easier for me to understand the suggestions you have given.

thank a lot..
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:05:09 PM

Altcoin is good in its own way, it has distinctive features,but they are still poorly visible, but still the coin itself is good, the price is arranged well and only while growing.

mkumar76

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:29:20 PM

altcoin can be chosen by reading project in detail , for example read its whitepaper or onepager , check team info and past experience , hype and community of that project .
bounty also will be beneficial only of good ico project , also check bounty manger reputation .
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:02:57 PM

Bounty project is for me harder to pick cause i need to know a lot of things more but if you are thinking about some alts to invest you need to follow market to find a good one and believe in its past trends that they will come again in future.
kul0n

Merit: 49

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:03:48 PM

When I choosing altcoins and bounty campaigns, I primarily pay attention to the idea, usefulness of the token, to the team, and specification of the token or coin.
winterland

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:44:56 AM

If I choose altcoin,
I see from the solidity of the project team and of course the experienced
in the field of gelutinya certainly qualified
and always maintain communication with the participants or with clients.

You can also analyze the team, especially if you are familiar with some professionals or authoritative people in the field of crypto currency. So they were equal in their name, you can make a choice, with less risk.
I have already met several projects that expose other people's names as consultants or developers and at the same time attracts investors in this way. As a result, after the collection of funds, both developers and funds disappear.
in general something such a situation quite rare, when the scammers bring your project to the end. but Nevertheless, because of their action to suffer a lot of people, including investors .

Choosing an Alt to invest with is never easy. It takes a lot of research and balancing to cope up with the right one. For me I choose to pick the one that is trust by many. It must have a good standing, status and of course it's function is important too.
This is especially true in this market where there are many coins that look very similar to each other where one coin can skyrocket and make their investors rich while the other crashes and the investors lose all their money, so it is very difficult to choose the right coin to invest you need to have a lot of experience and knowledge in order to distinguish which is a good project in which is a scam.
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:11:21 AM

altcoin can be chosen by reading project in detail , for example read its whitepaper or onepager , check team info and past experience , hype and community of that project .
bounty also will be beneficial only of good ico project , also check bounty manger reputation .

Agree. It is really important to do a dip research if the ICO has a potential to grow better in the market place. How useful it is in the community and bring good benefits to the people investing it with positive outcome and huge profits in returns. Projects are considered successful if all the development team members are really working on it and with high respects to each of the members and thinks the good well always.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 04:16:43 AM

Select the altcoin sure that could have potential and can last for a long future. Select the bounty necessarily has to be based on who has a successful sales and great potential. the team behind the bounty will also affect the success of the bounty they run.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ardan17

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:06:52 PM

because Bitcoin has a high demand. Moreover at this time when the name Bitcoin already famous and soar, can not be counted again how much profit can be obtained by buying and selling Bitcoin. Currently 1 BTC has a translucent value up to 860 USD so if you buy Bitcoin in 2011 of course this time has become a millionaire.
Godef

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:36:45 AM

Altcoin is potentially the second most important coin in the world of cryptocurrency and its market, it is also important for the society is interested in the field of cryptocurrency.

Awaknow (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:28:57 AM

I prefer the potential ico that is already proven. because I do not want to get a lot of losses with the wrong selection of altcoin that I have decided. it's better to be in a safe investment
thank you for your participation ,, can you explain more details again ICO that berpotesi like what you mean ..?
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:43:02 AM

I think not infrequently also many ico who become a scam right? currently too much ico and maybe you will find one that becomes a scam. so is altcoin. there are hundreds of altcoins and of course there are some potential ones. surely all you have to do is analyze which ones are worthed to buy and potential? you can see in their ANN, their community, even their forums. that's one form of analysis
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: