Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:49:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you choose Altcoin .. ??  (Read 4298 times)
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:56:23 PM

For me the most important thing is it's purpose, which role it play and does it really work, because that decides the most of the price and usability of the token.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:10:33 AM

How do you choose altcoin by surfing the web and looking at the way in which the founders introduced them? You can learn a lot about what you can find online through the site that money digital
Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:01:16 AM

I never choose altcoin, the altcoin choses m, kidding aside ever since I joined thos forum and work as bounty hunter, I only participate in the campains of well know campaign manager, so far its all good.
why do not you try to invest .. ?? This could be an additional income for you. in addition to hunting prizes, you can also invest in one of the coins or follow ICO a project that has the potential to grow and develop in the future.
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:14:32 AM

I look at what basically the utility of a token that makes its price rise. It might give a good profit or rise a lot in the short term but this is mostly hype otherwise it is up to utility of a token.
This is true! You should be able to distinguish whether the altcoin you are choosing is a utility token or not. This type of token has the highest chance of having a good price in the market. If you don't know what is a utility token, I will explain it to you as simple as possible. Utility tokens are those tokens that used right off the bat when they are released in the market like smart payments (ETH, Ripple, Byteball and etc). These tokens serves as fuel in their blockchain so they are more in demand to be used in any transactions.
imadmirer

Activity: 340
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:29:17 AM

You wish to know how to choose an Altcoin as well as a Bounty project. Firstly, for an Altcoin, you need to look at the exchange and see which of the coins have been stable in the market and you need to study the market trends of coins. You must have an idea of how the coin(s) fared in the last four quarters. You should further look into the coin’s utility and try understand why that coin has become a success and how is it stable.

If you can pick the top coins in top 10, 11 - 20 & 21 - 30 list for example and make a simple but thorough study you will get an idea of why the coins have been successful. Among the options you may choose three or four coins and make your investment. It is not a rule that you must make all your investment in one coin or you must always spread.

It is your choice and take on the market that will decide the investment. It is always better to invest in stable coins that have withstood the test of times.

When it comes to bounty projects it is important that you choose a campaign that suits you. Article writing is an option. Active participation in Facebook, Twitter and Telegram is another way. Signature Campaign and Video campaigns are yet another. Air drops too keep falling every now in, and then. This is entirely up to you. However, when you join campaigns, read the whitepaper, study the team, understand the potential and the utility of the coin prior to your joining. Some campaigns do make payments in BTC or other cryptocurrency.

You can always look forward to such bounties and participate. This will enhance your interest as well as your understanding of the whole exercise.
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:37:29 AM

I choose altcoin by doing a dip research about it.
First : i will check the alt created for what purpose, example GRE : GRE created for decentralised insurance contract and it is used for hedging trader. ( this is good sign for this project, because many trader will use it ).
Second : i will look at developer who develop the project. Is the founder really have a skill to make the project happen or no.
Third : i will see the token matrix ( how many total supply, how many in circullation and how many for advisor and founder and is it locked or no )
Fourth : i will see a whole market before investing. Investing in bear market will make our investing suffer ( not all project but almost )

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kinamotorami

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:42:29 AM

You should analyze the project, potential of the product that ico created. Whether the development team is potential and whether they are keen on development, these are the two key factors that determine the success of the ICO.
md.falkone

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:02:00 PM

How do you choose Altcoin...??!
And how do you choose a bounty project ... ??!
Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..

Try to find the road map and to read the firm document. Then investigate or check the website and you find more detailed information on their good and perspective project of the developer and team. Then, if you find enough information on their project, now you can accept an uchavstviye in generosity or invest in ICO.
africa34

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:33:27 PM

to choose a good altcoin you need to look at the whitepaper, evry thing about the project existing in the whitepaper all you have to read it well, to get information about the team, road map, token sale ......

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▄▀███████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████▀██▀▄▀██▀██████▄
▄███▀▄▀██▄▀███▀▄██▀▄▀███▄
█████▄██▄███▄▀▄███▄██▄█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▀▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▀▀██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███▄▄▄█████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
▀████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
♦  LIVE SLOTS
♦  ROULETTE
♦  MANY MORE
[ BTC ] bitcoin ACCEPTED
█████████▄▄▄███▄▄
█████▄██████████▄
███▄██████████████
▄████▀▄▄▄█▀▄▄▄██
███████▄██████
▀▀▀███▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
██████▀▀████████▀
█████████▀▀████▀
CURACAO
LICENSED
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
t39

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:35:07 PM

I can say that when choosing a coin or ICO participation, I use various channels of information, and learn the opinion of authoritative people, and of course I analyze myself whether or not to enter into a certain project. Of course, there are many sites where allegedly conduct a cool analysis with a weekly rate of a coin, but they should not be trusted.
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:25:33 PM

Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..

Top 100 coin in https://coinmarketcap.com is so potential it's only my personal preference.I think it's easy method to find out.I'm huge supported amazix team.Although tokensuite was my favorite but recently many claims with scam accusation an example about Hashcard & Impressio.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
mdgabrielzim

Activity: 1232
Merit: 143

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:34:58 PM

The first thing I look at is the quantity of coins in circulation and then the total amount, if the number I see appeals to me, I look for information about it, who developed it, what its design, where it wants to go (roadmap) and where it is available for purchase.
mbm_ico

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:06:15 PM

Choosing altcoin for investment, I evaluate it by 3 criteria:
1 - Evaluate how a promising idea, which implements the project team
2 - I Evaluate the team that is engaged in the development
3 - Depending on how many people are actively interested in this altcoin
zacad

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:09:26 PM

Selecting Altcoin is about the same as choosing a bounty, but choosing to invest in Altcoin requires more care!
1. Read the white paper
2. Observe its main website
3. Observe its followers
4. Check out its team members
5. Observe whether the product has innovation
6.Communicate with the team through social platforms

SeNeor

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:17:41 PM

First we should decide the long term or short term then only start the research in altcoins. After that we should analyse the historical status and future possibilities of the coin. This is more than enough to identify the best altcoin.
 If you want to invest in bounty project we should check the developing team, white paper and road map of the project.

Yes, I agree with your suggestion because this really helps to make a good choice of altcoin and bounty.
cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:18:35 PM

I would look at the following depending on whether I am investing or for trading:

1. Developer/Marketing Team

2. Community

3. Whether the technology is solving a real problem

4. Roadmap

5. If I trading then is good to look at the sentiments, volume, macd, ichimoku, ma, etc. Any 3 indicators should be positive to move ahead and trade.

Hope this helps! Thanks.
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:06:53 PM

if I choose altcoin is a look at the development of altcoin and their concept.
if you choose bounty see bounty ads more and more ads ico it will be good for ico
Perceval

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:50:27 PM

there are thousands of altcoins out there today but to find ones of value i try to follow three guidelines.
1. Must have sounds technology behind it.
2. Must have good partners or be in association with a big crypto.
3. Must be cheap enough or offer bounties to build a free portfolio.

My favorite altcoin to watch: EON

Exscudo, which is the name behind the EON token, is a gaming platform from the EOS Network. EOS has already made a huge impact on the “cryptoscene” and is only showing upside. EON is already being talked about as the expensive candy of the EOS Network.
Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:28:15 PM

thank you very much for all friends who have participated here by giving opinions, suggestions or inputs that really help me.
Barrueco

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:58:16 PM

1- Minimum viable product
2- All star team
3- The total marketcap
4- The competitors
5- Total marketcap of the competitors
6- The situation of the market
7- Listed Exchange

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: