Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:21:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you choose Altcoin .. ??  (Read 4298 times)
Lilianaser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:06:05 AM

How do you choose Altcoin...??!
And how do you choose a bounty project ... ??!
Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..
I choose Altcoin to always see from its development every year. If the development of each year is always increasing, of course, it is a good Altcoin we hold. If I personally choose the bounty project first seen from Whitepaper, the team and soft cap from the bounty have been reached or not. If it has been achieved I am sure that bounty is not a scam and promising.
novita_gendut

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:37:09 PM

Good day. I choose alts that has a great future. You can see them on their whitepaper. I always check updates of the project on social media like twitter and Facebook and its good to join their telegram channels. There's where the action is. Interact with the team and the whole community and get your questions answered by the developers themselves. There you can decide if its worth investing.

yes I agree with you because I also think that way I can buy altcoin whose future is bright and has a good advantage because a few weeks ago a lot of altcoins is popping, therefore, I must be careful in choosing altcoin
Thian778

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:41:36 PM

The price value, if your going to invest on altcoin you shod be shoo closing coins that has many holders, coins that has many uses, coins that is making progress everyday and most of all the coins is on top 100 coins that are always involve on topic aside from top 100 on the exchange list.
Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:46:10 AM

Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..

Before making an investment, I always do research about the coins which I consider about. After of that, if I start to think that a coin is promising, I read some comments about it an I make my decision.

I'm sorry friends, I do not agree with your answer. If we just rely on our logic to analyze a coin move or just by looking at comments from some investors alone I do not think it will guarantee that it's a good coin. I am sure you can give a better opinion so please give solution or your opinion or experience that could be a lesson for others so that we can achieve success together. Thanks a lot.
Andri ansah

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:22:37 AM

I chose altcoin because the project is good and successful, one of the ways to profit from altcoin profit is by trading, we can get many benefits. But we must have more expertise and knowledge about altcoin. What is clear in getting the profit altcoin we have to wait until the price rises, enough capital and dare to take risks.
iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:38:22 AM

There are different factors to choose a project for investment, and most important of them is the product or service project is offering and project team if the project team is real and experienced then normally I go with it.

PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 05:08:19 AM

Alternate cryptocurrencies from the top 20 might be the easy choice for crypto investors because being on top means a very potential cryptocurrency. Otherwise, you have to do a thorough research on a certain cryptocurrency as to its usage, its vision and the team behind it.

Captainluffy24

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:34:58 AM

I'm just a newbie as well and do not know how to look at a good altcoin, in bounties I've been scum twice and feels like I donated my work for those months. Then someone advise me to follow a certain manager since they are checking the project before promoting it. It was good advise
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:29:51 AM

I just choose of altcoin on coinmarketcap, I prefer to choose the top 100 trading volume on the exchanges. If do you like a high volatility the best choice is ETH.
All the investors have different checklist based on which they make any kind of final decision. It is up to you how you look up at the things and that what all are the features which you consider before making any kind if decision. Whichever altcoin you choose, you need to be sure that the coin will have some bright future and that you will not be suffering any kind of significant loss by doing so.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:01:03 AM

There are already well-established altcoin which will surely gives us a good return and probably to be sure the best to choose are the top 10. If we are talking about the new coin, then we have to consider many factors because we know that some are only making fake projects to scam some innocent investors. One major factors when choosing the right ICO is that it is being handled by well-known campaign managers and concept must also be realistic and much better if it has already a product.
ruzgar44

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:04:05 AM

I choose my altcoin base on my own research about the project because if you were going to invest without researching it was the same like giving your money without return or profit gains.
Cryptomedia.net

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:35:30 AM

Well there are several key factors in our opinion:
1) The idea of the project/coin/token. Is it solving a real world issue? Is it important that this problem is solven right now? Will it be useful and useable in the next 2,5,10 years?
2) The team itself. They may have a great idea but if they lack the knowledge and the expirience to make it happen - they will crash.
3) The competition. If there are a lot of competitors who are infrom of them, tha chances that the project succeeds is drastically reduced.
There are a lot of other things, but these 3 are the main ones in our opinion. Invest smart and responsibly and good luck !
mikejack

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:37:08 PM

First of all i want to ask you if what do you preffer for that?for long term or short term?
This is my own opinion for that,for long term pick from the top 10 cryptocurrencies.and just hold for long term/time,they have a very potential in long term. I suggest ethereum,
And for short term maybe look for the community,and the most important is about thier project offering, also checked the white paper and road map,telegram,and other social community for your own security.,
For bounty campaign,look for the prize pool Grin that is my strategy for bounty to more profit.and check also the community
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:12:14 PM

Market cap and volume of a coin is a good indicator of the potential of the coin to rise. In choosing an altcoin, I consider these two factors in addition to the nature of the project. For bounty campaign, I consider the projet,  the team members and the Roadmap of the project.

poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:23:13 PM

I chose altcoin by looking at volumes in coinmarketcap, and saw the growth of the project for the altcoin. and to select a project bounty, I read the whitepaper and the participants on the ICO project's telegram channel. I think if many participants on the telegram channel it is very good for their project.

That's right , market volume for each exchange could shows how success and potential it is , beside it's just a temporary hype ... Also you need to know what kind developer they have? A well known one might could help you out to avoid wrong choice to a scam coin.
And in the end everything required a little bit luck , no matter how experienced and skillful you are.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Realistmoon

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:42:11 PM

I do the bounty activity, first look at the white paper, and then see if there is a high level of god doing it. General level high BBS, do a good reward.
Job7work

Activity: 208

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:07:17 PM

I prefer the potential ico that is already proven. because I do not want to get a lot of losses with the wrong selection of altcoin that I have decided. it's better to be in a safe investment
itrade777

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:22:51 PM

Choosing an altcoins have many factors to consider. First you would be able to check the development team, their whitelist and the roadmap of the project. Secondly is that you will anticipate the usage of the coin if they will be benificial for short term or long term investment. Lastly is really depends what your goal is, majority of the altcoins are for holding of that coin expecting a profit to the moon.
hckdeface

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:56:27 PM

I never choose altcoin, the altcoin choses m, kidding aside ever since I joined thos forum and work as bounty hunter, I only participate in the campains of well know campaign manager, so far its all good.
Hzero

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:59:14 PM

i always see on a project, product, and his vision first. usually, these points are good for altcoins who usually grow more in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: