Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:52:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you choose Altcoin .. ??  (Read 4298 times)
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:22:28 AM

I choose my altcoin base on my own research about the project because if you were going to invest without researching it was the same like giving your money without return or profit gains.
Its truly a time spending doing such research but it totally be paid off after a success of our investment. It is very important to do that since we have been surrounded by fake ICO's and with that help, it keep us away from losing of our money.
Captainluffy24

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:41:29 AM

It is hard to choose a good altcoin, and it is harder to read the white paper every time. So for me,  i rely on the team if i know them and has a good history then i know that their project is good.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:41:14 PM

Almost of my project i invested in and bounty i subscribe i always see the bounty manager if it is use a well known amazix bounty management it is 70% legit thats the only way i choose what project is good. But there are also legit project which did not use amazix. Choose wisely and do dip research for every project.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:09:23 AM

I look at what basically the utility of a token that makes its price rise. It might give a good profit or rise a lot in the short term but this is mostly hype otherwise it is up to utility of a token.

The newbie should better choose altcoins from the top-20, even from the top-10. I do not think that a beginner will have enough experience to choose the right alt that is down.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:49:26 AM

Almost of my project i invested in and bounty i subscribe i always see the bounty manager if it is use a well known amazix bounty management it is 70% legit thats the only way i choose what project is good. But there are also legit project which did not use amazix. Choose wisely and do dip research for every project.
You have to background check the bounty manager because sometimes those who manage can be consider to find good project because they can be trusted to pay good amount and easily contact for the improvement of the project and the campaign. Dip research and track the roadmap of the project if the team doing well.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:30:35 PM

It is hard to choose a good altcoin, and it is harder to read the white paper every time. So for me,  i rely on the team if i know them and has a good history then i know that their project is good.

I agree with you, to read their white paper we need a long time to check the clarity of their white paper. I am more relying on the team behind them because by teaming up with a good team it is likely that their project is successful.
Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:41:24 AM

Thank you very much for your participation, this link will help me to see and learn more about the new coin coin or the top coin in the exchange. there I can also see many ICO projects that are running.
LympoMan

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:06:25 PM

check whitepeper, check project, roadmap, website, video, check socialmedia followers + marketing.

more marketing = more pump <3
doublecoins

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:26:33 PM

my first priority for altcoin selection is the particular coin attending the blockchain conference and tie-ups they are making how they working on developments all these features i see
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:24:07 AM

When choosing an altcoin or bounty it is good to watch out for alts that has a great future and you can see that on their whitepaper. You can check out how potential they are on their social media platforms, ask questions and check out for the management team and what will be your reward if you join the group.
The right way to choose any asset is to look at its past and present performance. After that, a person should also try to learn about its future by reading statements of experts. It has been almost a decade now that the digital coins have been with us. Everyone knows what the best coins that made people rich are. At top comes bitcoin and then few altcoins have almost equal potential of yielding profits. If wont recommend going for new ones.
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:46:35 AM

How do you choose Altcoin...??!
And how do you choose a bounty project ... ??!
Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..

I think you can choose altcoin that has good growth and promise because then you can get a good profit and to invest you also need to choose the project that will follow, hence you have to read more and you can see in forum, and for bounty project you can see it and read it to know more
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:07:57 AM

Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..

I think you can choose altcoin that has good growth and promise because then you can get a good profit and to invest you also need to choose the project that will follow, hence you have to read more and you can see in forum, and for bounty project you can see it and read it to know more
The real coin begins to characterize either positively or negatively at the company's ico stage. it is thanks to all the information that you can make the right analysis and understand whether you need to invest in this project or not.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:12:57 AM

Look for altcoins with good objective, a working product, a good marketing strategy, an active DEV team, with a good community. Usually this criteria are good for altcoins who usually grow more in the future. Some altcoins get dumped because of lack of marketing and further development from the team.
to pick coins simply by buying them on the market. and to pick which coins are good. you can look at Whitepaper or can be seen from its development. because by seeing Whitepaper able to know the details about the coin. while for developing the ability to be a consideration for us to choose the coin.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:10:03 AM

Look for altcoins with good objective, a working product, a good marketing strategy, an active DEV team, with a good community. Usually this criteria are good for altcoins who usually grow more in the future. Some altcoins get dumped because of lack of marketing and further development from the team.
to pick coins simply by buying them on the market. and to pick which coins are good. you can look at Whitepaper or can be seen from its development. because by seeing Whitepaper able to know the details about the coin. while for developing the ability to be a consideration for us to choose the coin.
in the market, I see the coins based on volume and time of trading. and in an ICO, I see coins by team, whitepaper, and most importantly the roadmap is appropriate or not. sometimes, the increase in the price of a coin depends on how the coin is used.
KluFf

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:21:47 AM

It is like 90% of bounty/ICOs uses Ethereum . Thats why i started to earn Ethereum tokens .
And it is the top coin this year. Many investors prefer Ethereum.
They say that it is better than Bitcoin because bitcoin is more volatile and has a uncontrollable price and  so hard to predict the future price .
But when i was a newbie Ethereum is the first . Then now im starting to explore other altcoins like NEO

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
Barrueco

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:27:23 AM

1- Look at the team
2- Look at the idea (also roadmap, coming event etc...)
3- Look at the area of effect
4- look at the ICO prise
5- Look at the  instantaneous price
6- Look at the totalmarketcap and compare with competitors
7- Look at the telegram, twitter, Facebook, reddit, bitcointalk. How is the activity of the team and the communication with the community
8- Look at the exchanges in which the token is listed.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
spencer13

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:50:59 AM

you choose it by the greatness of its team, the nobility of its product, and the effect of it on the market Cheesy
as for me, I choose the cheapest ones despite being on medium range since
in my country, the daily wage is only 5$, so I have to make do from my monthly savings xD
extrimals

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:04:06 PM

For some time I watch the price of a coin. When I understand the trends, I buy a coin in a low price. I also follow the comments on the forum
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:07:04 PM

To pick a right coin, the number of factors should be taken into account like the concept behind the project and the team behind its development. Moreover, I believe that the coin's future can be predicted during company's ICO stage so, you can also analyze the whitelist as it enables you to retrieve the appropriate information regarding the coin and further go for some self-research. However, this might be time-consuming but that will surely provide a great profit for your investment after the success of the coin...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Crypto_Freezy

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:10:51 PM

analyse the graph according your investment time. From the graphs you can decide whether they go up or down.. Then invest..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: