Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:10:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you choose Altcoin .. ??  (Read 4298 times)
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:56:15 PM

my first priority for altcoin selection is the particular coin attending the blockchain conference and tie-ups they are making how they working on developments all these features i see
Don’t take me wrong but would not it be better for you to focus on the amount of profit that you can earn by spending money on a specific coin and the time required for achieving that target, instead of looking at the technical things. After all, it is money that can make a person rich. The top priority of any crypto investor should be bitcoin. You may feel like I am also a die-heart fan of bitcoin but no one can deny its amazing growth rate.
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:02:13 PM

GRAFT:
Decentralized.
Open-source.
Integrates with existing POS terminals.
Merchants dont need to buy anything.
The merchant pays a minuscule fee in comparison to Visa and other options, and the fee is in the whitepaper for all to see.
Users/customers do not pay a transaction fee.
Private blockchain and no data collection.

Merchants have an incentive to use GRAFT. They will save a lot of money on fees and they will also attract users who prefer to use crypto. Merchants wont need to buy an extra terminal. Their existing terminal can still be used for regular credit/debit cards and crypto.

GRAFT software is already certified by Verifone for use in their terminals. Verifone has over 26 million terminals across 150 countries. When GRAFT POS capability is ready in the next month or two (via supernodes) then GRAFT will already be deployable in millions of terminals worldwide. Thats just the start. Ingenico terminals are up next for certification. Ingenico has 30 million terminals across 170 countries.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/graft/

Have time to buy your place in the rocket for the moon  Cheesy Wink Smiley
johnsaributua

Activity: 882
Merit: 265

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:02:53 PM

to choose altcoin, I usually choose by considering the potential of the project, usually a unique project concept, has good potential.
as well as bounty, I usually consider the project, but also the allocation for bounty into consideration to choose it.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Jgatsby

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:30:06 PM

I never choose altcoin, the altcoin choses m, kidding aside ever since I joined thos forum and work as bounty hunter, I only participate in the campains of well know campaign manager, so far its all good.

IggySe7ven

Activity: 464
Merit: 29

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:42:34 PM

It is not an easy task, you require a lot of knowledge before jumping to the pool and deciding about which altcoins are you gonna buy, that is not something that anyone can do by the way. And the same applies for bounties
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:45:01 PM

I choose altcoins depends on my prediction ,but before I create or I predict I do research abou the coin if I see many projects are coming up and partners and the feedback of the investor is positive it is good to invest. I did not join bounty campaign but I invest to the ICO.
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:03:55 PM

Whenever I choose a bounty project, I look into their website and read their white paper, I also check how much money have they already got in their ICO, to avoid bounty failure. It is best to choose project that aims to solve a problem and has a working product.
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:25:52 PM

I choose altcoins to invest by looking at coinmarketcap trying to find underpriced ones comparing to supply. After it I pick like 5 to 10 different altcoins and start researching about them. Then I elect 1-2 over others.
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:08:41 AM

see the Altcoin's purpose and function. Then, how much the project is interested investors. Determining the short-term or long-term investment is the next step.
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:43:39 AM

Select the altcoin that is reasonably good for the long term, such as the ethereum and ripple. If you select the bounty then concern concept, whitepaper, as well as inside the team to be able to choose which one will be great and which ones are just mediocre.
If you select those altcoins that have a very high market cap you need to be prepared to either invest a significant amount of money in order to see good profits or to accept the fact that your profits are not going to be as good as if you invested in a coin that was smaller, but the good thing is that the chances of losing money with those coins are lower compared to other altcoins.
Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:34:14 PM

It is not an easy task, you require a lot of knowledge before jumping to the pool and deciding about which altcoins are you gonna buy, that is not something that anyone can do by the way. And the same applies for bounties

I also think like you, but we should keep trying to do it even if it's not an easy task. why other people can and why we can not ..? if someone else we can also should be, that's my principle ...
darmawan_lasuara

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:58:58 PM

How do you choose Altcoin...??!
And how do you choose a bounty project ... ??!
Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..

Initially, of course, I see the total allocation of bounty they will give to bounty hunter, then see what program or project they develop and then read the whitepaper. Team and advisors can also be a consideration in choosing the existing ICO or bounty.
The last to see who becomes bounty manager who will manage the bounty.
mprepkiah

Activity: 216
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:00:00 PM

How do you choose Altcoin...??!
I always see altcoins that have value for the long term so that when we invest will get many benefits and one altcoin which I think has a lot of potential is ethereum
And how do you choose a bounty project ... ??!
Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..
I usually bounty by looking at the white paper, the team inside the project as well as the bounty manager who handles the project if it is very clear I joined the telegram to see the community that is there
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:15:05 PM

my first priority for altcoin selection is the particular coin attending the blockchain conference and tie-ups they are making how they working on developments all these features i see
Don’t take me wrong but would not it be better for you to focus on the amount of profit that you can earn by spending money on a specific coin and the time required for achieving that target, instead of looking at the technical things. After all, it is money that can make a person rich. The top priority of any crypto investor should be bitcoin. You may feel like I am also a die-heart fan of bitcoin but no one can deny its amazing growth rate.
Bitcoin is a store of value in this market, most people that trade altcoins do not do it because they believe in those projects what they are trying to do is to invest their bitcoin in an altcoin then sell it for a very big price and then get more bitcoin and return if you do this enough times you could make a fortune but it is a risk that not everyone is willing to take and so they prefer to only hold their bitcoins.
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:22:29 PM

Bitcoin is a store of value in this market, most people that trade altcoins do not do it because they believe in those projects what they are trying to do is to invest their bitcoin in an altcoin then sell it for a very big price and then get more bitcoin and return if you do this enough times you could make a fortune but it is a risk that not everyone is willing to take and so they prefer to only hold their bitcoins.
to date, selling Bitcoin and the etherium is very unprofitable, thereby buying through their other altcoin, also a waste of their means. I prefer At this stage to invest real money in the crypto currency, because today the price contributes to this.
Billg4t3r

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:35:34 PM

Each altcoin there is a potential profit and prospects for the future.
Noteworthy in Altcoin, where general theories are less applicable and there are no official rules in many things including trading, the most influential main factor in its analysis is information, whoever has more information then the greater the chance of profit or avoiding loss, including the initial information end-process pump-dump, person / figure / group / investor / whale / investor who influential in market trend.
To select bounty projects that I use such as:
-Read reviews / reviews / news and whitepapers.
-Time developer / project.
-Check Telegram project
-Profit Offers
-Hype marketing (promotion type using fantastic words and terms and also trying to exaggerate the potential of a project without clear evidence)

Love your hard earned money, do not support the efforts of scammers and scammers to search for new victims by becoming part of their promotional activities.
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:58:57 PM

Invest in solid technologies
Whether you are a day trader or a long-term investor, you will need to select several crypto coins for your portfolio. Although you can add or remove individual coins from your portfolio according to your strategy, you are not likely to be doing this on a daily basis. You therefore need to pick coins that have a strong technology backing them, so as to be sure that they will not go up in smoke. There are literally hundreds of deceased coins listed on the deadcoins.com website
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:27:05 AM

In the selection of altcoin I usually do research on the coin. ranging from checking about projecks and concepts. look at the market that suuport and also see the team if there is a team behind it
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:01:15 AM

I think everyone in the selection of altcoin is always different in their analysis, as now there are those who choose based on what they know and some who choose by concept. there are berdasrkan price, kind
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:08:58 AM

I think everyone in the selection of altcoin is always different in their analysis, as now there are those who choose based on what they know and some who choose by concept. there are berdasrkan price, kind
I don't too understand what are you trying to say on here. Sorry no offense but it seems you come from 3rd world and using some tools to translate to english which turned to bad translation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: