Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:52:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you choose Altcoin .. ??  (Read 4294 times)
Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:21:23 PM

How do you choose Altcoin...??!
And how do you choose a bounty project ... ??!
Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 03:38:17 PM

I look at what basically the utility of a token that makes its price rise. It might give a good profit or rise a lot in the short term but this is mostly hype otherwise it is up to utility of a token.

galz2017

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:44:22 PM

Hi all.3 coins you should definitely consider buying.
1.unify
2.rupx
3.POStoken
All of these coins are under 0.2 $(they were +1$ before)
and now very cheap with low max supply !!!.so if you buy 10-50k of these coins they can be worth more than 50k$ by the end of the year.
All of them are POS.good communities and upcoming features and new exchanges soon to be added.
Read about them,do the math.and think about it.good luck

bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:33:02 PM

Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..
First we should decide the long term or short term then only start the research in altcoins. After that we should analyse the historical status and future possibilities of the coin. This is more than enough to identify the best altcoin.
 If you want to invest in bounty project we should check the developing team, white paper and road map of the project.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:04:41 PM

Good day. I choose alts that has a great future. You can see them on their whitepaper. I always check updates of the project on social media like twitter and Facebook and its good to join their telegram channels. There's where the action is. Interact with the team and the whole community and get your questions answered by the developers themselves. There you can decide if its worth investing.
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:33:10 PM

Look for altcoins with good objective, a working product, a good marketing strategy, an active DEV team, with a good community. Usually this criteria are good for altcoins who usually grow more in the future. Some altcoins get dumped because of lack of marketing and further development from the team.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:37:19 PM

There are lots of threads which are similar to this and reading up those things will be really helpful for you but for the benefit and sake on answering this such question then choosing up altcoin would be entirely depending on your choice which you do saw a great potential of it that it would able to sustain for long term.Sounds very easy thing but would really be hard on doing such thing but somehow this kind of situations can really be handled it out.
matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:02:36 PM

1) I look at the marketcap
2) Depending on the marketcap and how much usability it will have, I'll compare it with other similar projects
3) I look at how much they raised
4) I look at the team/partnerships

For bounties, I look to see how much they have allocated and if it's already saturated. Under the radar ICOs are my favorite because you can get way more tokens because less people find them. I'm always watching what small youtubers who have made good calls in the past are promoting to find good ICOs for bounties.
cryptorobbo

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 08:27:32 PM

1) I look at the marketcap
2) Depending on the marketcap and how much usability it will have, I'll compare it with other similar projects
3) I look at how much they raised
4) I look at the team/partnerships

5) If You are going to buy altcoins for a long term, read whitepaper and roadmap first. The more fundamentals You understand about the coin, the easier it will be to hold it.
6) For creating altcoin portfolio, choose alts with different marketcaps. For example 4 coins from top 20, 3 - from top 50, 2 - from top 100.
kimtaek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:35:36 PM

How do I choose Altcoin?
For a NEW Altcoin you must check their roadmap and also the features of the altcoins.

How do I choose a bounty project?
For me in choosing a bounty project which it is not a long term bounty campaign. I always join in Facebook, Twitter and Telegram campaign. You can also participate in Signature campaign. If you are good in writing so you could do Article writing. Mostly in choosing a good bounty project for a new altcoin you must check their roadmap and also their website. But there are some promising and very good website with detailed roadmap that is not a profitable also.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:45:23 PM

1. Ask what is the project about?  What it solves or what it offers others don't or it can do better.  See whitepaper for this.
2. How good is the dev team?
3. Who backs it up?  Any partnerships going?
4. How is the marketing?  How well is it received?  (Hype is good to an extent)
5. If already listed, which exchanges is it listed on?  You want it in major exchanges.

After it checks out on all the above, then look at the coin supply, current price, etc to see where it possibly rank in the future.  Still speculation but if you did a good job you will know if it is a good investment or not.

While low supply is good...it is only worth buying if the coin is good.  Even if you get 20% of the supply of a shit coin, you still got shit.  Buy a good coin, even if you got a small percentage...it is bound to grow.

Ignore the price, look for the % return.  Granted low price good coin is more likely to grow more...like above, a big bag of low price shitcoin is still shit.  I'd rather have a small piece of gold myself.

Re: recommendations here, avoid people who shill a particular coin too much or claim outrageous projected growth (like x100 or x1000).  I'd listen to those who say x3, x5, or x10 more. Wink

Good luck!
Oliveir

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:50:24 PM

First I check is if they are listed on exchange if you want to buy coins that finished its ICO sales and campaign, but if newly ICO I check first the campaign manager profile background, before reading the white paper.
Loveboard

Activity: 84
Merit: 7

Cointrade - Bringing crypto trading to the people!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:02:38 PM

It's hard to guess which coins are legit and which coins are ... scams.

I got trapped in many bad coins in my crypto journey, like QWARK, and what not. People will swear to you that it's all about hodling -- and it's really not.

Just because a coin's price pumps, doesn't mean it's necessarily a good long-term investment. Price pumps are the result of many factors, like market manipulations.

But the same also holds true for price dumps. Just because a coin's price crashes, doesn't mean it's an automatic scam. Look at LINK, it's gotten a huge pump in the start, then it crashed and people thought it was a scam... then in the end it showed true and it pumped to, I think, $1.5 almost.

And looking at a team isn't going to help either. People can make up linkedin histories..

Cointrade - Bringing crypto trading to the people! (https://cointrade.es/)
Pre-ICO "April 8th, 2018"
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:16:50 PM

I choose altcoin by checking their max supply, reading their white paper and checking if they have reliable team. For bounty- check the bounty pool, ico price and number of participants accepted.

Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:30:38 PM

Strong team . Good idea . It's a viable project in real life. High volume.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:33:18 PM

Find the altcoin you want to buy, compare it on all webs that sell, the coins you buy. Developer and active community whether on Twitter, Bitcointalk, as per media they have. Check regularly the price of the target coin in all existing markets, fixed price/up/down and many supplies. May need to be customized if there is significant movement.
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:42:41 PM

Choosing an altcoin has everything to do with the fundamentals, you need to look at the project and determine if the coin is any good and then you need to look at the developers and try to determine if they are able to make the project a success, if that is not the case then you should never invest in that coin but if you think they are capable of that or even more then you need to invest in that coin as soon as possible.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:48:54 PM

Strong team . Good idea . It's a viable project in real life. High volume.

If you want an stress free choose altcoins that is on top 20 at least. Also find altcoins with a great idea that is still undervalued like Utrust, make your own analysis and don’t focus on any suggestion here because it maybe hype you.
CllickerQluicker

Activity: 477
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:55:23 PM

if choose altcoin to trading iam read about volume transaction and price
about bounty iam read whitepaper, project and campaign manger
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:16:40 AM

Many altcoins are presenting their advantages but there are so many flaws, first I pick the top altcoin and search for information with a deeper digging coin in coin prospect that for you potentially will rise and great in future help lots of tips and breed to ask and ask advice other people it's simple, go back to your own belief that you really need for yourself do not be tempted by the nominal it can make you more arrogant in investing, if confused you can buy it one by one coin and that's what I do because there will be a lot of excellent potential in the future.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: