Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:13:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you choose Altcoin .. ??  (Read 4301 times)
lehar4512

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:49:59 PM

The Spl.yt system is designed to allow independent parties to pool resources for their mutual benefit. Foreseeable benefactors of the system include marketplaces who have increased exposure and revenue from share listings, co-owners of fractionally owned assets, and the buyers and sellers in ecommerce transactions. Legacy ecommerce models accomplish this by providing “middleman” services, such as affiliate marketing services, centralized rating systems, or trusted marketplaces. However, the rampant fraud and inefficiencies throughout the ecommerce industry due to the failures of these middlemen cause unnecessarily high purchase and transaction costs. Spl.yt’s smart contract blockchain backed protocols automate middleman functions, reducing the cost of virtually every transaction.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:51:28 PM

How do you choose Altcoin...??!
And how do you choose a bounty project ... ??!
Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..

For me I do not choose altcoin, if I only invest in coins. But if you are talking to the bounty project I read first the whitepaper, check their website, check their roadmap, their team after check all of that I check the ICO rating and other reviews about the bounty So that I know if the bounty is good. If not then I will not join that project I only join bounty that gives give potential so that your hardwork will be paid off if the bounty is not that good then you will eventually earn small not big amount of the coins. I check carefully their project if it is good.
if his company is already in the process, this is a very good indicator will be the moment that there is already collected funds, so I look at the intensity of raising funds for investors. but I can not understand how to study the team? In any company I almost all people do not know me and even in the network there is little information.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:54:35 PM

i choose altcoin on how its platform works and its future developments and partnership, if it has the capability to go high in the future.
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:03:45 PM

I choose altcoin by learning the name of the youtube and researching on the internet and researching about the altcoin that I found them good then selecting and filtering out the altcoin that has high potential.
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:31:37 PM

Firstly I check if they have a good working product or if they are proposing in getting one,  then I check  the community, they play a vital role if the community ain't happy with the development of the coin it's a bad sign,  then consider the team also
Andalusy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:18:32 PM

the good Altcoins for trading purposes must be in first 50 according to market capitalization. This will give you a clear picture on when to buy specific Altcoin because you will obtain the information on % dip of any altcoin and be able to invest small amounts at every strong support level. This is thy way to choose and altcoin for investment. Market sentiment also important but it comes with experience!
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 05:23:56 PM

There are a lot of factors I look into before choosing my altcoin, the main ones are:
- Idea: Is there a need for the project in real life? Is there a need for a blockchain? Is there a need for the token?
- Roadmap: How far did the project go? Did they deliver the roadmap on time?
- Price: What's the ATH? What's ATL? What's the price now?
- Competitors: Who are they competing with? What's their market cap?
- Community: I like to see a project that engages with their community
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:57:16 AM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:46:07 AM

I usually choose altcoin to see from the total supply that is owned and the total supply in circulation and not only that I also used to see from how the development of the altcoin owner, if good then I will buy as much as I can.
latchookart

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:15:53 AM

I think there are quite a few posts answering that question, many of them are very useful, but to make it short. You've got to check the ANN's on Bitcointalk forums. You've got to follow traders on Twitter that have been at this for years. You've got to spend enormous amounts of time researching.. especially if its a low cap crypto. There's plenty of great ones, but mostly shitcoins.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:18:08 AM

I usually choose altcoin to see from the total supply that is owned and the total supply in circulation and not only that I also used to see from how the development of the altcoin owner, if good then I will buy as much as I can.

Yes, that is always good to choose the right one on the basis of their developments because there are many coins in CMC which don't have any further developments after the ICO. We have to be very careful in choosing the coin for investing and otherwise, we are going to lose them.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:44:07 AM

I choose the coinss that haven't been sprouted in the market. Those that are still not skyrocketing are mostly the targets of pumps and dumps but I don't choose totally shitcoins though. I just picked those that will last a year and then before it dies, I already made profits from it.
tyas pur

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:56:44 AM

Choosing altcoin is currently a bit confusing because there are currently so many altcoins that appear in the Cryptocurrency market.
We recommend that if you want to buy altcoin you have to choose a potentially good altcoin.
How to choose Bounty campaign is to read the whitepaper, and make sure the team members are made up of people who are experienced in the field of cryptocurrency.
Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:01:23 AM

How do you choose Altcoin...??!
And how do you choose a bounty project ... ??!
Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..
I'm a safe person. I always choose the projects of the prestigious management team on the bitcointalk forum. I am always involved in the projects of Amazix or CryptoMaze. I value them highly because they work very well. They choose and manage good projects and do not cheat. You are a newbie, I recommend you participate in the project of Amazix to avoid phishing.

yes..you are right and I have also started to follow a project that is managed by a reputed manager as you mean, so I can be sure that the project is not a fraud. Thank you for your advice.
Griffin10

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:23:11 AM

Research, Research and more Research, Long are the days of me investing based on other peoples advice, got very badly burned doing this
Awaknow (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:01:04 PM

Yes, that is always good to choose the right one on the basis of their developments because there are many coins in CMC which don't have any further developments after the ICO. We have to be very careful in choosing the coin for investing and otherwise, we are going to lose them.

Yes, right. We must always pay attention to the development of coins that we want to buy, don't let us buy coins that die and it is very painful..
LooBaao

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:32:40 PM

I always analyze the potential and future strengths of the coin, in my opinion the value of them will increase again so I always expect and hold those coins.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:55:10 PM

I've been into crypto investment for a couple of months now and choosing altcoins is just easy if you do a research and and analyze people's recommendations. Even just in one glance, seeing those altcoins in the top 20, you will see which alt coins that is worthy for your money.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
olalaMaty

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:21:52 PM

To trade bitcoin or altcoin you should set goals as well as plan out so that you can invest in the altcoin market when you get the goal you can follow the plan out to choose for yourself. the altcoin good
Awaknow (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:40:05 PM

90% of icos is a fast grabbing money project. Only 10% are legit like omisego, cindicator and genesis vision ( example of good and legit ico ). Look at how they play the money we invest in..most of the ico will respon you very quick whrn the ico is live but after they collected money then only few of them still care for investor. I choose good ico by researching the team and how legit the company is. If the company have a real legal document and few redflag i will go invest.

Is that true..?? if it is true then I will be very careful in seeing the ICO, because I do not want my money to disappear with no use. I'm looking for a definite profit, and I'll be careful. Thank you friend.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: