Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:30:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you choose Altcoin .. ??  (Read 4298 times)
slightmoon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 05:36:08 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2018, 08:19:44 PM by slightmoon

I don't think there is really one good way to choose any perfect coins. After all many research we fails many times. Normal things we do like checking fundamentals and technical aspects of the coins. Nowadays hyip also important among the community. Many time shit coins also give really good profit.

s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:47:31 PM

How do you choose Altcoin...??!
And how do you choose a bounty project ... ??!
Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..

I've learned that it is important that we'll do series of research first upon investing to any altcoin. What I do is I usually gain some information about a certain coin through it's social media sites or website. I'll read their whitepaper first to have any idea about their platform and I base on how the project developers behave. The activeness of their team matters.
arjen18

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:15:19 AM

I choose a bounty by reading their whitepaper and who is the BM that handling their bounty and make a research about that bounty for me to avoid scam and for choosing altcoin my basis is in CMC from top 10
sample6

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:07:21 PM

I look ahead which one is better but I think about this coin is very true in the project forum
yountt2

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:11:34 PM

Altcoin that will be useful,  needed and has community support is my favorite altcoin and without so much a do,  I can confidently say altcoin with the attributes mentioned will be good and successful!

center]     K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●[/center]
Yamdel

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:45:24 PM

I am choosing the potential ICO that is already listed. Because I don't want to get a lot of losses with the wrong selection of altcoins that I have decided. it's better to be in a safe investment
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:56:05 PM

Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..

I've learned that it is important that we'll do series of research first upon investing to any altcoin. What I do is I usually gain some information about a certain coin through it's social media sites or website. I'll read their whitepaper first to have any idea about their platform and I base on how the project developers behave. The activeness of their team matters.
The most important website for watch the progress is the Github website. Here you can see the most important thing of the altcoin- the product.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:24:15 PM

I am choosing the potential ICO that is already listed. Because I don't want to get a lot of losses with the wrong selection of altcoins that I have decided. it's better to be in a safe investment

yes you really think, I am also like you, I chose ICOs that have been registered so as not to get a lot of losses, because there are investors who are deceived because they do not understand and do not know because there are ICOs that are just in the name
lksufrr

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:43:49 PM

I do a small research and investigating its history and developers team. And roadmap if they had one. If everything good and seem promising then I buying it.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:47:44 AM

There are lots of factors in choosing the right coin to be invested, first is their projects involved, and how it is being used by the community and then the 2nd one is the time the project or coin created, as for me, this is important in order to determined whether the project is performing well or not.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:07:10 AM

Good day. I choose alts that has a great future. You can see them on their whitepaper. I always check updates of the project on social media like twitter and Facebook and its good to join their telegram channels. There's where the action is. Interact with the team and the whole community and get your questions answered by the developers themselves. There you can decide if its worth investing.
if indeed your prediction is very appropriate I think the interest of investors will be greater in investment, understanding the risks that will be obtained is also very important to know

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:46:02 AM

To invest in a crypto,
I look at its market capital. A coin with a good market capital is a less risky investment.
I look at the successful projects that the coin is undergoing and how well accepted the coin is in the financial market.
Statistics also play a major role in choosing the coin as it can tell whether the coin is in a bubble or not and also if it not just a pump and dump coin.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:11:50 PM

To invest in a crypto,
I look at its market capital. A coin with a good market capital is a less risky investment.
I look at the successful projects that the coin is undergoing and how well accepted the coin is in the financial market.
Statistics also play a major role in choosing the coin as it can tell whether the coin is in a bubble or not and also if it not just a pump and dump coin.

That is all right but you know what seems strange to me? Very often, the best gainers are exactly these altcoins, which market capitalization is pretty low. You can go here to check it: https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:37:16 PM

I have no certain method for investing in the crypto. Just do the trial & error method for investing in the coin. But, one rule I always follow if I had to trade then go to Bittrex and find out the very recent listing of coin for trading because at the first moment the coin price will move upward.
Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:47:38 PM

You can choose it while it is in early stages which is good when it comes to for the first look to make great amount of profit throught the ICO's. And in the other hand you can quite simple search it on coinmarketcap and see good potential coins with rolercoster charts.
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:17:54 PM

Usually I am trying to trust my intuiton. Of course it not the best way to make investments but till this moment I did always right things)

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:37:07 PM

Selecting a alt coins is quite sensitive decision as money is involved here.
Everybody wants maximums returns with least risk tolerance. While selecting a alt coins always do remember few things: 1st coin should have minimum volatility. 2nd market cap plays vital role here.Always go for those coins which have maximum markert cap. These are the two basic things which you need to know about the coin before investing.
supahlovah

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:56:41 PM

I think the first and main rule is never believe to any forecasts and predictions and always listen your inner voice. Of course main part is studying the market also!
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:17:55 PM

I think the first and main rule is never believe to any forecasts and predictions and always listen your inner voice. Of course main part is studying the market also!
I completely agree with you, because even in more precise sciences, intuition also does not hurt. In any case, I also listen to my inner voice and intuitively try to determine the direction for my future activities.
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:48:53 PM

To invest in a crypto,

That is all right but you know what seems strange to me? Very often, the best gainers are exactly these altcoins, which market capitalization is pretty low. You can go here to check it: https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/

Such investments are very risky. It all depends on your amount of money, if you have a small capital, then you probably need to take risks, but if you trade for a large amount of money, then you will choose only reliable and time-tested projects. For large projects there are large investors, so their price can not fall 30 times, but shittokens can.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: