Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:33:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar🔥🔥  (Read 6200 times)
rubtcowchanin

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:31:49 AM

This is the good new for who follow ABDT project: "We will be listed on BiteBTC Exchange in Singapore within 7 days. This is great news and a big step into going mainstream!". I got it at their tweet. So awesome!
this is really very good news !
This another achievements for the project and to all it's team members. Hope this will be listed as dated above. The surely be the best asset to the project. Investors will notice and get interested to join and invest the project.

If this is really true then it will be a big help to the project to boost its popularity and be able to reach success the soonest, this is a good advertisement for the project.
I totally agree with you and your statement as this project is still relatively small and can do better with public support.
This will finally create an opportunity for people to know the potential of the platform and may share some interest as its a new element and truly a rare one.

You're right, mate. The platform have a really great potential standing out in the marketplace. The team just needs to be consistent on what they're doing.
On the AtlantisBlue.org website, the fact that demand for larimar is growing is important. The website claims that demand for the last few years has lowered prices. Many attract the larimar for its beauty and its rarity. Today larimar is sold anywhere from $ 4 to $ 20 USD, depending on the quality of the gem.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rubtcowchanin

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:45:46 AM

Tell me, when is the listing of the ABDT token planned? And on which exchanges?
Atlantis Blue has a stellar decentralized exchange, where tokens holders can trade their digital assets in exchange for physical larimar stones. You send your tokens to AB Exchange for processing.
tungbach409

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:57:39 AM

A sale with a 50% bonus ended?
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:26:36 AM

Atlantis project believes investors have a great advantage over 50% discount, it is a good idea of ​​the project team, in which investor will be attractive and help to get investor. So the project team will be easy to take any investor decision if the information is actively updated.
50% have actually ended so basically you might have missed out so just let it maybe they will introduce another discount payment best is wait to see how it goes
They may introduce other discounts, But I think it wouldn't be as good as the 50%, whatever it will be I think it would still be good.

Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:28:59 AM

Atlantis project believes investors have a great advantage over 50% discount, it is a good idea of ​​the project team, in which investor will be attractive and help to get investor. So the project team will be easy to take any investor decision if the information is actively updated.
50% have actually ended so basically you might have missed out so just let it maybe they will introduce another discount payment best is wait to see how it goes
They may introduce other discounts, But I think it wouldn't be as good as the 50%, whatever it will be I think it would still be good.
Btw how long before the ICO ends? They should look for other strategies to make sure thier token sale will be patronized.
ephraim_90

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:30:32 AM

when is the 50% bonus will end? am i late or what? i want to buy this precious one.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:35:56 AM

So true, that why having 50% discount makes many investors and participants  grab the opportunity because imagine they will get half discount of the original amount. It is best strategy also to attract more investors.

But if you are going to look at it in a different perspective, there is a huge potential that the token is going to dump in the market as soon as it is released. They made a huge airdrop, bounty campaign and now a big bonus will drive the token into a massive dump unless they can control it via delaying giving out rewards to those who participated the airdrop and bounty.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:48:06 AM

I'm interested in this project in terms of implementation. Do you need special equipment to start mining a stone?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:58:07 AM

Those who in time invested in the project will get great advantages over those who will invest later. Choose the best time for investment in Atlantis BLUE
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:25:48 AM

It ended yesterday and as of now the coin price in ICO that they offer is 0.40$ and its the fourth round of the ICO sale.

JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:49:25 AM

It ended yesterday and as of now the coin price in ICO that they offer is 0.40$ and its the fourth round of the ICO sale.
Thank you for giving away the information of the ICO. I wonder how much they have collected in the ICO sale? 1m usd?
Bianxee

Activity: 217

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:07:39 AM

What i didn't notice that the bonus for that round was starting and i already not participate on that bonus i missed again. I am now at 0.4$. Thank you for that information i hope i would get in before it was sold out.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:19:57 AM

Maybe Atlantis will be the first project that will extract minerals based on the blochkchain. It will bring not only profit, but also popularity.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:10:12 AM

Maybe Atlantis will be the first project that will extract minerals based on the blochkchain. It will bring not only profit, but also popularity.

I am not sure if this is the first project who have this features, but hopefully they will become the first to make this kind of project successful in the near future.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:55:02 AM

Those who in time invested in the project will get great advantages over those who will invest later. Choose the best time for investment in Atlantis BLUE
When we decided to invest it is better to invest at the beginning and gain some special bonus or discounts instead we implement our decision to invest at the last minute and loose special opportunities.
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:08:59 AM

looks interesting konechno.no I still can not understand what is the main goal of the project? why do you use bl technology?
With the help of the blockchain, they are going to control sales of LARIMAR. Whatever the sales of fakes.
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 12:44:46 PM

This is the good new for who follow ABDT project: "We will be listed on BiteBTC Exchange in Singapore within 7 days. This is great news and a big step into going mainstream!". I got it at their tweet. So awesome!
this is really very good news !
This another achievements for the project and to all it's team members. Hope this will be listed as dated above. The surely be the best asset to the project. Investors will notice and get interested to join and invest the project.

If this is really true then it will be a big help to the project to boost its popularity and be able to reach success the soonest, this is a good advertisement for the project.
I totally agree with you and your statement as this project is still relatively small and can do better with public support.
This will finally create an opportunity for people to know the potential of the platform and may share some interest as its a new element and truly a rare one.

You're right, mate. The platform have a really great potential standing out in the marketplace. The team just needs to be consistent on what they're doing.
On the AtlantisBlue.org website, the fact that demand for larimar is growing is important. The website claims that demand for the last few years has lowered prices. Many attract the larimar for its beauty and its rarity. Today larimar is sold anywhere from $ 4 to $ 20 USD, depending on the quality of the gem.
As I have read above, this is totally a really great news for each of us. The Atlantis Blue has been achieve another step forward here in the community of crypto currency. If this project will really be able to be listed in the BiteBTC exchange then this is also an another opportubity for the team to get well known and gain more supporters, users and hopefully investors as well.
On me so anything special and any more especially fantastic in this news there is nothing. Bitebtc exchange is unfamiliar to me at all, so and hardly the token will find high price at once.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:02:46 PM

I am not sure if this is the first project who have this features, but hopefully they will become the first to make this kind of project successful in the near future.

As far as I am here in the community, I see that Atlantis Blue is the first project that will be launching a mineral based platform. This is a good thing that they have their original idea.

Having a unique concept in this project would surely be attracted and supported by many. Atlantis since from the very beginning posses the quality of being rare, making the project really promising in the future.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:10:40 PM

I think better for 20% this will be a great deal for all the participants in the project. But your right whatever the percentage they will offer it will be awesome for all supporters and investors. Discounts are very excellent idea to market the project.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:14:11 PM

As far as I am here in the community, I see that Atlantis Blue is the first project that will be launching a mineral based platform. This is a good thing that they have their original idea.

Having a unique concept in this project would surely be attracted and supported by many. Atlantis since from the very beginning posses the quality of being rare, making the project really promising in the future.

What makes them rare is their product can only be found in one place and they really created the platform to be able to for them to make their sale more widely available. There are a lot of people who probably are willing to own one of this gem and through the used of this platform, they can also get to know more about its features which they also get more benefits by supporting the project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: