Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:43:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar🔥🔥  (Read 6200 times)
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:29:56 AM

Get a 50% discount and buy ABDT tokens NOW. Visit the Token Sale Dashboard on our Website https://bit.ly/2Lial7i  and get started!

Discount ends in May.

reference: https://twitter.com/Atlantisbluedt

50% Discount is enticing but has there been some private sales? I want to know the bonuses that they got so I know what to anticipate when it is launched in the market.
Today is the last day of the sale with 50% additional bonus, hopefully we will get some whales buying for the atlantis tokens.
50% discount is a big additional benefit to the investors, this could help them gather more investors because of their marketing strategy. I just hope that it will be effective since they are a big ICO project that makes interest in the people.
Yes. That kind of discounts is really attractive to the people who wants to invest in a specific project like Atlantis. It gives more earnings and possibly gained big profits ahead. I just hope that the team are more active in updating the progress of the platform so that people who will going to invest have enough knowledged before they will decide.
the developers indicated that the 50% discount ends in May. So, today there is absolutely no discount, or did the discount just decrease?
Nope, instead of 50% discount at this time is maybe 30% discount period. If you can see the at their website, now price is 0.4$ instead of 0.6$ per each ABDT.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:45:11 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 02:56:23 PM by vickycoin05

This is the good new for who follow ABDT project: "We will be listed on BiteBTC Exchange in Singapore within 7 days. This is great news and a big step into going mainstream!". I got it at their tweet. So awesome!
this is really very good news !
This another achievements for the project and to all it's team members. Hope this will be listed as dated above. This surely be the best asset to the project. Investors will notice and get interested to join and invest the project soon if they will be informed about project latest updates and progress.
ardhi_14

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:05:55 AM

What Is Atlantis:

Atlantis Blue shows yet another real-world application of cryptocurrency, securing Larimar, a semi-precious gem. This stone is found only within a particular dead volcano on the Caribbean island of Hispaniola, alongside the Dominican Republic. Larimar is also known as the Blue Stone of Atlantis, hence the name for the platform. The Atlantis Blue Project exists on the Stellar Network, which is already well established and has a strong reputation in the crypto community. The new currency will be Atlantic Blue Digital Tokens, and it will dramatically improve the entire process of mining and selling Larimar.

berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 11:55:42 AM

Get a 50% discount and buy ABDT tokens NOW. Visit the Token Sale Dashboard on our Website https://bit.ly/2Lial7i  and get started!

Discount ends in May.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DeT_mmJX4AEzE1Z.jpg

50% Discount is enticing but has there been some private sales? I want to know the bonuses that they got so I know what to anticipate when it is launched in the market.
Today is the last day of the sale with 50% additional bonus, hopefully we will get some whales buying for the atlantis tokens.
Unfortunately, as far as I know, at the moment knows a small amount of users about the project, thereby it means that hardly the number of buyers of tokens will manage to use this bonus impressively.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:39:20 PM

This is the good new for who follow ABDT project: "We will be listed on BiteBTC Exchange in Singapore within 7 days. This is great news and a big step into going mainstream!". I got it at their tweet. So awesome!
This another achievements for the project and to all it's team members. Hope this will be listed as dated above. The surely be the best asset to the project. Investors will notice and get interested to join and invest the project.

If this is really true then it will be a big help to the project to boost its popularity and be able to reach success the soonest, this is a good advertisement for the project.

yes, bitebtc is very popular now and I am sure many investors already using that exchange, if this project will really be listed there then there is a high chance of attracting more investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:17:55 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 01:58:11 PM by Jedie22

This another achievements for the project and to all it's team members. Hope this will be listed as dated above. The surely be the best asset to the project. Investors will notice and get interested to join and invest the project.

If this is really true then it will be a big help to the project to boost its popularity and be able to reach success the soonest, this is a good advertisement for the project.
Agree with this success investors will like the project so much. Because investors like the project that has active updates and achievements. Hope this will be a start for everything that nice to come. I trust the entire team that they can meke this this project reach the top.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:24:19 PM

Get a 50% discount and buy ABDT tokens NOW. Visit the Token Sale Dashboard on our Website https://bit.ly/2Lial7i  and get started!

Discount ends in May.

They probably won't even bother announcing that cause you know many projects like to artificially inflate the sales by saying they did a private sale
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:38:12 PM

Agree with this success investors will like the project so much. Because investors like the project that has active updates and achievements. Hope this will be a start for everything that nice to come. I trust the entire team that they can meke this this project reach the top.

Well, that would be great and very impressive at the same time. It will lead us into early achievement of this project. The whole team members will continuously do their good job to make their goal possible.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
erenkyub26

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:40:26 PM

this question interests most people here.
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:02:39 PM

Tell me, when is the listing of the ABDT token planned? And on which exchanges?
chicipuci

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:37:49 PM

A sale with a 50% bonus ended? And with what bonus can you now buy ABDT?
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:42:29 PM

Atlantis project believes investors have a great advantage over 50% discount, it is a good idea of ​​the project team, in which investor will be attractive and help to get investor. So the project team will be easy to take any investor decision if the information is actively updated.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:48:59 PM

Atlantis project believes investors have a great advantage over 50% discount, it is a good idea of ​​the project team, in which investor will be attractive and help to get investor. So the project team will be easy to take any investor decision if the information is actively updated.
50% have actually ended so basically you might have missed out so just let it maybe they will introduce another discount payment best is wait to see how it goes

Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:38:24 PM

I totally agree with you and your statement as this project is still relatively small and can do better with public support.
Bad_Sfinkta

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:22:54 PM

looks interesting konechno.no I still can not understand what is the main goal of the project? why do you use bl technology?

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:50:06 PM

The advantage of this project is that it does not violate anybody's laws: they got a permit for extraction and everything. And those who invested in the project - get a profit. Everything is simple.
If so, then everything will be just fine. Because in such projects the most important thing is that everything is legal and the extraction of precious stones was authorized. If the team gives us all the necessary documents and licenses, then the team will add even more users and investors.
That would be good for the whole project and to gain more investors. A legal and licensed ICO is way much better because it become a trust for the peoples who will join and they would not doubt on scamming or any other bad things that may be a bad problem for all.

It will be an ease to the people who will support the project because what they are participating are legally registered and there is nothing to worry about the law. Hopefully, the team will continue to make more proofs about their projects that they have nothing bad intentions and all they want is to help the people can earn profits through the used of their platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:22:01 PM

looks interesting konechno.no I still can not understand what is the main goal of the project? why do you use bl technology?
Atlantis have published the white papers with all the complete information about the project you can have a look and understand that gives you complete knowledge about the operations workflow of Kepler.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:27:57 PM

Such actions are only created for drawing attention as nobody can foreknow as far as cost for a coin on exchange in the future can be volatile. Can go both up, and on the contrary.
Ather_1020

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:09:22 PM

I totally agree with you and your statement as this project is still relatively small and can do better with public support.
This will finally create an opportunity for people to know the potential of the platform and may share some interest as its a new element and truly a rare one.
efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:23:55 PM

People would obviously like to understand the concept about Atlantis through a simple and plain easy conversation tone and even Video presentation helps better to approach the customers with a good potelial.
Their whitepaper too is too diffiicult to understand and an investors would really need a long time to understand this project before investing so i think that the team should take out some good way out of it.
It's not only us that has difficulty on understanding with their whitepaper. Actually I quoted a statement here in the thread about a vedio presentation that might the team could prepare and launch in the market. For a easy and fast understanding of the project. Hopefully team will release a new and great vedio to clarify and give answers for the questions that risen in this thread.

I agree, WP can sometimes difficult to understand and that is why, it is necessary to provide a video explaining briefly and simply so that some people that facing hard time to understand the platform can really understand through the video. Hoping, the team can create it and make it more understandable.

Atlantisblue's whitepaper is 10 page with short text! It's like an article on medium. what are saying applies to high quality whitepapers that contain above 40 pages with a lot of Data and details.

Your ignorance is quite something! We are not a technical project. We are a mining project. Our white paper's simplicity is one of the things that attracts so many, we are not hiding under 50 pages of complexity. Look at most of the projects that turned out to be scams this year, what did they all had in common? Very long white papers to hypnotize weak minded people like yourself.

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - Leonardo da Vinci

I dont understand how those kind of people can still organize ICOs, who speak in a very rude ton with his potential investors. I hope after some regulations on ICOs everywhere in the world, we can report those kind of members by SEC or in any regulation services.

You could report anyone at any time. The question is whether someone agrees with you and sees a serious issue. That judgment call is up to you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: