Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 07:11:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar🔥🔥  (Read 6201 times)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:11:37 AM

Thank you for such informative and interesting presentation. I find this project to be worthy of attention as it might become really profitable one. So, I think I should by some tokens Wink By the way, how many tokens I should buy to have a possibility of getting a gem?
We can say that they are one of the promising ico to watch for this year. They have alot of buyers waiting for a huge discount.
i really hope this is not going to have some governmental issues along the way it will be nice if they have ground bases handled to avoid any issue arising later
I also hope for that mate, hope the team are ready for all this kind of issues. I suggest they must prepare for legal counsel that can answer all the issues regarding about laws and government. This project has large possible of success. I will eventually keep an eye for this project.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:42:07 AM

Interesting and most unexpected information I receive on this forum, I learned about this stone here first. I hope other users will also be interested in the project.
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:23:48 AM

It seems larimar is realy a valuable stone but honestly speaking I havent heard them in news or social media sites. We would like to know how can we realy profit on this project.
We didn't hear about the larimar because its very rare and  limited. The stone can only found on their country alone. That is  why, the company decided to enter the blockchain and crypto world to market their product.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:48:09 AM

It seems larimar is realy a valuable stone but honestly speaking I havent heard them in news or social media sites. We would like to know how can we realy profit on this project.
We didn't hear about the larimar because its very rare and  limited. The stone can only found on their country alone. That is  why, the company decided to enter the blockchain and crypto world to market their product.
Be resourceful if you would like to know more about something use the internet specifically google.com
rubtcowchanin

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:04:20 AM

Very interesting project by the way, nice to see blockchain being used for something actually useful and important. Also there white paper so nice and interesting. Goodjob guys

That's why many people are now planning to invest in the platform because it offers a lot and their white paper really captivates the readers.

Stellar is best suited for optimizing global payments - to connect people and financial institutions around the world. Stellar's straightforward transactions and nominal fees give it a big advantage, especially in areas with inadequate service.
jackielim

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:12:52 AM

2 years ago i have join stellar, and i know a lot of project using this platform for do some useful application. So this project is look like them?

I know this platform will have its own edge on the market. Let's wait for their announcement and upcoming updates.
Yes, i hope they will keep update and responsive at this project. I have interesting in it so much. Do they have airdrop or bounty?
As far as I know, and based from the telegram, Atlantis Blue chose the stellar as their market of exchange and wallet because its not exposing to hackers unlike other. Every transaction is done directly to your machine and the good thing, after 20 minutes of inactivity the browser will refreshed and forgotten the private key. Stellar also offers cheaper transaction fee i think.
rubtcowchanin

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:20:07 AM

I see, well, marketing this stone is I think will really need a lot of marketing strategies and advertising. But with the help of blockchain technology maybe they will have a chance to become popular.
First class project with a huge plans and strong roadmap! Good luck for a team of developers!
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:06:19 PM

Very interesting project by the way, nice to see blockchain being used for something actually useful and important. Also there white paper so nice and interesting. Goodjob guys

That's why many people are now planning to invest in the platform because it offers a lot and their white paper really captivates the readers.
When I kept analyzing the Atlantis project and read the white papers they looks really interesting with all the realistic plans which they have identified all the possibilities to achieve success ultimately.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:38:14 PM

I've seen similar projects, but only with precious metals, not stones, but so far I do not know of any successfully implemented project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
AtlantisBlueDigitalTokens

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:43:37 PM

I've seen similar projects, but only with precious metals, not stones, but so far I do not know of any successfully implemented project

I am glad that will be your first then!  Grin
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:54:56 PM

I see, well, marketing this stone is I think will really need a lot of marketing strategies and advertising. But with the help of blockchain technology maybe they will have a chance to become popular.
First class project with a huge plans and strong roadmap! Good luck for a team of developers!
Yes, exactly the project is based on the great idea. It has higher potential to grow more in upcoming years. Making an investment in this project will help you to earn huge amount of profit within a very limited period of time. Sooner or later the project will be succeed.

IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:57:37 PM

Yes, exactly the project is based on the great idea. It has higher potential to grow more in upcoming years. Making an investment in this project will help you to earn huge amount of profit within a very limited period of time. Sooner or later the project will be succeed.
You can believe in success in this project, because the team of administrators is active both on the forum and in the official channels
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:37:29 PM

You are right, with the seriousness and activeness of the dev the project will become successful very soon. They just need to prove that they are trustworthy.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:00:51 PM

Almost they want to join high profitable project have good ecosystem. But the fact at here that, which will be realistic, which is only fake.

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:10:14 PM

I hope thats the case. In future we may see it as gold or platinum if the team gets to a wider audience and actually get people to know more about the stone, because as of now there are very few who have heard about it.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 02:20:59 PM

Your project was entertaining for me, but I can not understand why you are conducting ICO if you could just sell them.
rubtcowchanin

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:37:39 PM

Almost they want to join high profitable project have good ecosystem. But the fact at here that, which will be realistic, which is only fake.
Let's participate in this project socialization.With more support from many people, this project will bring a lot of luck for us together.
vivavivu

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:31:37 PM

Let's participate in this project socialization.With more support from many people, this project will bring a lot of luck for us together.
I have read this project's white paper. i very interested in this project. I want to work with this project. i think this project will be good for everyone. Project will get many people support. Everyone from this project will be profitable well
You can join their bounty program or like me, post a simple post about them at twitter with 1k5 crypto world followers.
PleaseSignTheMessage

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:55:48 PM

The more peoples wil support this project, the more profits they will have as a increasing number of investors will always lead the project to some intresting profits ahead and i think that this project really has the potential to have good profits ahead.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:08:49 PM

I have read this project's white paper. i very interested in this project. I want to work with this project. i think this project will be good for everyone. Project will get many people support. Everyone from this project will be profitable well
You can join their bounty program or like me, post a simple post about them at twitter with 1k5 crypto world followers.
Twiter actually is great in terms of promotion and also i think that the project too might be having some great profits due to the twitter because most of the community is been involved there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: